Anyone visited panda in the zoo?

Speak_listen

Get the family annual pass (up to 4 pax) for all parks which is cheaper. Can’t cover all areas in one or few trips.

Go specifically for a few shows per trip...kids and adults won’t feel burnout at the end of each trip.

I did that for Legoland, Flyer, Cable car...used to just hop on...after a dinner and got nowhere else to go...

only been to the zoo when I was on a school excursion trip ...

recently wife say want to bring kid to zoo ... so just now I went to search and I must say I am shocked to see that an adult ticket is $35 thereabouts !!??

even with some website discounts can get up to 15%off only ...

anyone knows of any promos at the moment ??

aiya for the sake of your children...think about foregoing one tank of petrol.

Bring along F&B alternatively can go to the KFC if you are in the zoo. Other eateries isude the zoo prices wont be cheap.

Goggle and see any special theme during that season (season? LOL). i have been to the dinosaur theme, flies/bug (something like that). More worthwhile and kids will love them.

at the KFC vincity..can let the kids feed the goat/pony ride. Carousel as well but i would recommend get the bundle tickets (i remember two rides) more worthwhile.

river safari also get the bundle ticket as well.

parking..around 10 depend on the hours you spend there.

hope i am not frigthening you.

Edited by Kopites

i almost forgot. There is a water park (playground?). Bring along swimwear for your kids. beside the KFC/goat feeding.

Edited by Kopites

Turbocharged

Yeah, admission is only NT60 for adult which is SGD 2.60

Can see pandas, koalas and gorillas

Need to remember that you also have to pay for an air ticket to go to Taiwan first before paying the above to enter the zoo.

only been to the zoo when I was on a school excursion trip ...

recently wife say want to bring kid to zoo ... so just now I went to search and I must say I am shocked to see that an adult ticket is $35 thereabouts !!??

even with some website discounts can get up to 15%off only ...

anyone knows of any promos at the moment ??

Zoo, River Safari and Jurong Bird Park has promo - 1 kid free with every paying afult in Oct.

https://mothership.sg/2018/10/kids-can-enter-jurong-bird-park-river-safari-spore-zoo-for-free-in-october-2018/

• Praise 3

aiya for the sake of your children...think about foregoing one tank of petrol.

Bring along F&B alternatively can go to the KFC if you are in the zoo. Other eateries isude the zoo prices wont be cheap.

Goggle and see any special theme during that season (season? LOL). i have been to the dinosaur theme, flies/bug (something like that). More worthwhile and kids will love them.

at the KFC vincity..can let the kids feed the goat/pony ride. Carousel as well but i would recommend get the bundle tickets (i remember two rides) more worthwhile.

river safari also get the bundle ticket as well.

parking..around 10 depend on the hours you spend there.

hope i am not frigthening you.

that was what prompted me to want to visit ... but alas ... we ended up going to Tayo Station at DTE ... cheaper and he still got to play like mad.

Great!

Your kids must be very young. They love cartoon characters at their age.

There are many cartoon characters performance in shopping mall during the Nov/Dec school holidays. You can bring them there. They sure love them.

• Praise 4

Twincharged

Great!

Your kids must be very young. They love cartoon characters at their age.

There are many cartoon characters performance in shopping mall during the Nov/Dec school holidays. You can bring them there. They sure love them.

Planning to bring him to paw patrol meet and greet at east point at end of the month also.
  • Praise 1

Planning to bring him to paw patrol meet and greet at east point at end of the month also.

So in the end no go to the zoo?! Lol.

Twincharged

So in the end no go to the zoo?! Lol.

nope ... spent about 3 hours at DTE instead in the afternoon.

maybe next year ...

nope ... spent about 3 hours at DTE instead in the afternoon.

maybe next year ...

As long your kid enjoyed, go where also ok de.

I went Chengdu 3 times (panda hometown), didn't even bother to visit the panda.

There much more better attractions than seeing the black n white beast.

Once inside it's $5 each for tram ride, $10 for horse ride,  $5 to grab a banana and insert into giraffe's mouth, and I dunno how much for safari river cruise ride as my wallet very slim by then. Only the KFC inside seems to have reasonable price. And parking is almost $10.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1