Will this new E-Class become top selling in SG?

SeriousGuy

Looks appealing....i would say much better looking than the present model. any idea when will it reach our shore ?

Mid year.

Nowadays the money comes from the Ah Sia kias. So you see more C-Class/3 Series than bigger models.

i think that this new face lifted e-class looks pretty good, although it may have borrowed some of its design cues from a 2002 s-class. still, the CLS is the one to beat from the merc camp. that one looked absolutely brilliant!

2013_Mercedes-Benz_E-Class-3.jpg

however, the backside not really attractive leh. i prefer the current look. anyway i stumpled upon this photo of 2013 s-class backside while looking up for the e-class ass.

Mercedes-Sclass_r_dark-e1338295226412.jpg

looks pretty good, don't you think? the car looks a little short though.

by all accounts the mercedes design language is moving towards more rounded edges. i'm not sure if it really goes well with its traditional conservative clientele, or appeal to a younger generation.

i think that this new face lifted e-class looks pretty good, although it may have borrowed some of its design cues from a 2002 s-class. still, the CLS is the one to beat from the merc camp. that one looked absolutely brilliant!

however, the backside not really attractive leh. i prefer the current look. anyway i stumpled upon this photo of 2013 s-class backside while looking up for the e-class ass.

the new S class i feel like no boss feeling or limousine look, more likely a sporty car, design still cant beat XJ :D

and the new E class... is that the chinese version? how come tail light getting smaller? [laugh]

Looks good

Sedan:

Coupe:

But still cannot beat this, this look BRILLANT (Esp the sliver CLA250 Sports) :wub: :wub:

You can see from this video Mercedes Benz is trying hard to shake off it's ah pek look

(edited)

THe A250 is not HB ?

The FC of the E class is amazing ....... is it hybrid ?

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2

For e class, the W211 still gives the best look.

Never quite like Merc, but the more i see on d road, the more i begin to like it more and more...

Reckon got to do when one ages

I like it, rear may be a tab smaller like the bentley, so it's really up to individual, ah Pek car or chiongster yuppies, I have reason to believe the current Benz designer has take a leap forward, they do think out of the box . [blush]

by all accounts the mercedes design language is moving towards more rounded edges. i'm not sure if it really goes well with its traditional conservative clientele, or appeal to a younger generation.

+1 :wub:

↡ Advertisement