Hyundai Car Warranty

Sailor

18 hours ago, yycools said:

Hi guys, noobie here. I recently bought a 2018 Tucson, and want to know if the balance of the warranty on this car will be transferred to me? I have a second BMW motorbike and the balance of the warranty was transferred to me. I am assuming this is the same for a car, where warranty is attached to the vehicle and not the owner, can anyone confirm?

Hi Yycools,

The warranty of the car should still be valid unless the previous owner do not go back for servicing.

Easiest, is you send the car back for a normal servicing and ask the to do a check on any parts need replacement.

Else you can do a complain on any issue and ask the technician to do a check on it.

Parts under warranty will be replaced foc

↡ Advertisement

21 hours ago, yycools said:

Hi guys, noobie here. I recently bought a 2018 Tucson, and want to know if the balance of the warranty on this car will be transferred to me? I have a second BMW motorbike and the balance of the warranty was transferred to me. I am assuming this is the same for a car, where warranty is attached to the vehicle and not the owner, can anyone confirm?

Should be lar... they'll ask you how old the car is... I ever called for my car... they didn't bother to ask if I was the owner... just asked for the license plate to verify the car and check its age...

3 hours ago, Colin03 said:

Hi Yycools,

The warranty of the car should still be valid unless the previous owner do not go back for servicing.

Easiest, is you send the car back for a normal servicing and ask the to do a check on any parts need replacement.

Else you can do a complain on any issue and ask the technician to do a check on it.

Parts under warranty will be replaced foc

I never go back for servicing after the 'free' ones also ok... I got Komoco to replace and service the control panel on my steering wheel for free just before the car's warranty expired this year... as I said they only checked the license plate to ascertain the age of the car...

↡ Advertisement