Where to buy sparco or alpine star driving shoes?

Iwant

Neutral Newbie

For Alpinestar, try Racing World in Ubi Zervex Building.

They were having an offer on the non flame retardant karting shoes recently, about 150 after discount. I have a few friends who bought the shoes with good review.

Advantage of buying from a brick & mortar shop is you can try the shoes, gloves etc to make sure they are the best fit.

Cheers

For Alpinestar, try Racing World in Ubi Zervex Building.

They were having an offer on the non flame retardant karting shoes recently, about 150 after discount. I have a few friends who bought the shoes with good review.

Advantage of buying from a brick & mortar shop is you can try the shoes, gloves etc to make sure they are the best fit.

Cheers

Mmm? :o

will check it out.. Thanks bro! :D

Edited by Iwant

I have 1 brand new (maybe used once) size 41 sparco shoes.

If you are keen, I will try to provide you the specs.

ah :o

sorry bro..just placed an order online...size 41 is a bit big for the person and it is a present la... [laugh]

Thanks!

I have 1 brand new (maybe used once) size 41 sparco shoes.

If you are keen, I will try to provide you the specs.

ah :o

sorry bro..just placed an order online...size 41 is a bit big for the person and it is a present la... [laugh]

Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Hey! If you're looking for Sparco products you could check out DWA Garage @ 600 Sin Ming Avenue, S'575733.

Tel: 65156282

Currently the sole distributor for Sparco products in the Asia region. Stocks arrive straight from Sparco Italy.

too late...already ordered on line and delivered...

will take note in the future... thanks =)

Bro, which is the url you purchased from?? Can foward the link to me?? The website that I used to buy from shut down.

How much did you pay for shipping (for your shoe) ??

cheers :D

Turbocharged

What's the difference between a pair of Gommino driving shoes (Google search if you have not heard of it) and a pair of Hush Puppies slip ons that look similar?

Always had the impression that driving shoes are more applicable for manual rides, to give better control over the clutch pedal.

What's the difference between a pair of Gommino driving shoes (Google search if you have not heard of it) and a pair of Hush Puppies slip ons that look similar?

Always had the impression that driving shoes are more applicable for manual rides, to give better control over the clutch pedal.

They're useful for all pedals.In proper driving, modulation of brake pressure and throttle pressure are both also very important - e.g. heel-toe, left foot braking, etc.

↡ Advertisement