Neuton 8000 - Good lobang to share.

Deividz

Used to be on KU31 when i was on 17". Afetr changing to 18" cannot find a suitable tyre for a reasonable price coz I used to pay $490 for 4 KU31. 18" cost $165 which I found still too expensive.

On Neuton for 100km. Really bang for bucks tyre. Be amazed at the price too.

Call Mrs Chew at Kah Tyres at Lavender for pricing.

I don't want to put here how much I paid.

↡ Advertisement

Used to be on KU31 when i was on 17". Afetr changing to 18" cannot find a suitable tyre for a reasonable price coz I used to pay $490 for 4 KU31. 18" cost $165 which I found still too expensive.

On Neuton for 100km. Really bang for bucks tyre. Be amazed at the price too.

Call Mrs Chew at Kah Tyres at Lavender for pricing.

I don't want to put here how much I paid.

dont share then dont post

and...

dont advertise <_<

is it good because it is good or is it good because it outperforms it's price

i realised when alot people say cheap tyres is good usually is because it exceeds expectations due to its low price.... as most people has lower expectations when they pay a cheaper price

Performs as good as KU31.

Not advertising coz I have no relation with the company.

And as usual, I always look to the forum for good lobangs so since I'll found one, I think it's only fair to share.

To the Bros whose replies can be a little harsh, really don't think you're very friendly.

And as usual, I always look to the forum for good lobangs so since I'll found one, I think it's only fair to share.

To the Bros whose replies can be a little harsh, really don't think you're very friendly.

only got 2 reply.. which one?

beside ku31, any other comparsion?

not harsh but what good is your lobang when you cant even share what you paid.

like you say, you have no relationship with the boss, whats the big deal in revealing the purchased price.

you made it look like an ad for all i see. sorry if i sound unfriendly to you.

me lah..........who else?? [laugh]

i ask in case mah..... anyway i very good de

Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Bravo (225-40-18-)

Driving on mostly town for 3,000 average miles

Really an underdog for tyres.

Paid SGD$150/tyre fitted & balanced. Bargain price for 18".

Had mixed feelings when I was deciding on new rubbers, plus 18" aren't really cheap to begin with. Found this brand and seems that reviews are very positive. I never believed in paying for overpriced brand-names, which they use the money for TV, billboard advertisements.

So far have driven about 4000+KMs on these and I can only say that these rubbers are really bang-for-buck. Stops when it's supposed to do so, both on dry or wet roads.

Heard from the tyre mechanic that Neuton is actually a subsidiary of Yokohama, and made in Indonesia. So quality-wise, it should be quite alright for daily drives. This brand will definitely be in my list again when I need a next change of tyres.

Tyre Reviews UK

not harsh but what good is your lobang when you cant even share what you paid.

like you say, you have no relationship with the boss, whats the big deal in revealing the purchased price.

you made it look like an ad for all i see. sorry if i sound unfriendly to you.

Point taken. Paid 2ninety for a pair.

I have tried PP2, Csc 3, Ku31, PS3 and now on a pair of neuton.

My driving still is alright but I like to go fast on turns.

Advised by lady boss that tyres must be pumped high. How high I'm not sure but I'm on 265 front and 260 back.

Think 30-40k is alright before I decide to change the next pair.

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Neuton/NT8000.htm

Point taken. Paid 2ninety for a pair.

I have tried PP2, Csc 3, Ku31, PS3 and now on a pair of neuton.

My driving still is alright but I like to go fast on turns.

Advised by lady boss that tyres must be pumped high. How high I'm not sure but I'm on 265 front and 260 back.

Think 30-40k is alright before I decide to change the next pair.

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Neuton/NT8000.htm

really tokong price,

i have set my mind on GT champiro HPN1(latest tyre with load rating 95). This neuton may fit my bill but may not have the size 225/45/18 [:(]

Any feedback on Goodyear EfficientGrip, 205/40/17 was quoted $110 each manufactured in 2011. Was using Maxxis Victra I-pro now, good grip wet and dry. KU31 dont have 40 series, 45 series gotta adjust coilover, sian.

I never believed in paying for overpriced brand-names, which they use the money for TV, billboard advertisements.

Tyre Reviews UK

Same here I dont believe in overpriced brand too, used Kumho, Maxxis, Falken and Bridgestone before, only skidded on Bridgestone so far, its a potenza hor not turanza.

Edited by KaKiLang

Same here I dont believe in overpriced brand too, used Kumho, Maxxis, Falken and Bridgestone before, only skidded on Bridgestone so far, its a potenza hor not turanza.

not me lar.. i attached the review in tyrereviews.uk

Any new tire would feel good compared to the tired old set of tires that you had just changed out.

The true test comes when its grip throughout its lifespan on your car.

Even though more expensive, I have only ever been happy with Michelin Pilot series of tires. I tried Hankook V12, they were great at first but went off pretty drastically after 10-20000kms.