Haiz... My car got scratched

Cheesepiekia

Haiz... My car got scratched, hope to do something about it as see already very tu lan! mad.gif

Any advise whether to go for grooming or respray? sad.gif

Thanks.

2s7ezxt.jpg

33uzgbk.jpg

2ja1yu.jpg

2ngs7km.jpg

↡ Advertisement

yes, sure can polish off. go buy polish products such as meguiar scratch x or ultimate compound. or autoglym paint renovator.

once scratch is removed, make sure use wax to protect the paint again

Looks like somebody not happy with you, likely to be the way you park. Next save yourself the heartache, before leaving your car, take a look if you have parked properly.

Neutral Newbie

Haiz... My car got scratched, hope to do something about it as see already very tu lan!

Any advise whether to go for grooming or respray?

Thanks.

Do let me know how you solve your problem..mine also same..

Bro if you don't mind I can try to see if I can help. PM me your add if you interested. No payment needed. Just a cup of coffee. Hate it when my car got scratches too.

Neutral Newbie

This kind of scratched is nothing lay.. better than door dent rite ? anway u can use Turtle wax to cover a bit or put sticker..

By the way..y not change ur Rim ?

i also kana scratch. worst then yours loh.

me too + some small dents...

till now i still havent respray my car yet.

Edited by Rezorn86

Welcome to the tio scratch and win club [bigcry]

Bring it to a car groomer, they might be able to help you,

I sent mine for grooming and after 2 session, the scratch is barely noticeable, And luckly it was done by a pen knife so the scratch mark is very thin,

looks too deep to be polished away... yesterday i kena one big stone chip. see already cannot tahan. Will send for respray when have the time. Think about $200 can do a decent job...

looks too deep to be polished away... yesterday i kena one big stone chip. see already cannot tahan. Will send for respray when have the time. Think about $200 can do a decent job...

yup...$200 the entir epanel

Stone chip? Dont bother to repair la since it will come back again. This is part and parcel of driving a car. [:p]

Seems like can polish off and lighten the scratches.

yes, sure can polish off. go buy polish products such as meguiar scratch x or ultimate compound. or autoglym paint renovator.

once scratch is removed, make sure use wax to protect the paint again

do urself sure save $$$$ and it will be spotless after that.

Welcome to the tio scratch and win club [bigcry]

Bring it to a car groomer, they might be able to help you,

I sent mine for grooming and after 2 session, the scratch is barely noticeable, And luckly it was done by a pen knife so the scratch mark is very thin,

Noted and thanks for your advise.

Do let me know how you solve your problem..mine also same..

Alright, I'll keep my thread updated.

Bro if you don't mind I can try to see if I can help. PM me your add if you interested. No payment needed. Just a cup of coffee. Hate it when my car got scratches too.

Thanks for your help then, will contact you when i'm free. Since i'm the one who needs help, isn't it better for me to go to your place at your convenience instead?

This kind of scratched is nothing lay.. better than door dent rite ? anway u can use Turtle wax to cover a bit or put sticker..

By the way..y not change ur Rim ?

Well i guess i'm particular and over protective of my car bah...

Ever thought of changing my rims but that's not my main priority.

My previous car is also stock since day 1.

Yup, especially the scratch at my front left fender.

But i do hope to make it at least not so obvious.

↡ Advertisement