Haiz... My car got scratched

Cheesepiekia

Looks like somebody not happy with you, likely to be the way you park. Next save yourself the heartache, before leaving your car, take a look if you have parked properly.

Looks like people are jealous of my new car. It's only 2 months old and comes with bidded "SKH" car registration number.

As i'm particular and over protective of my car, i always wash the car to keep it clean and shiny.

Just to clarify, i'm not those kind of driver that you describe who anyhow park their car and cause convenience to others. I hate these kind of drivers too.

If i park between cars, i make sure i leave equal amount of space for both sides. If the lot is too tight, i do not park.

I open my door carefully no matter what car make/model that is parked next to my car. As I matters my car door more!

↡ Advertisement

Seems more like a reckless person who walked past and scratch accidentally... Don't be surprised....sometimes car wash service will cause such....cos of the dirty sponge with particles on it. <_< Feel sorry for you.

Bro if you don't mind I can try to see if I can help. PM me your add if you interested. No payment needed. Just a cup of coffee. Hate it when my car got scratches too.

Me too! Hate it....even a bird dropping will freak me off. [:p]

me too + some small dents...

till now i still havent respray my car yet.

i kana on the passenger door... dunno which idiot buah me. [bigcry]

but i thinking of buying a side sport strip to paste over liao.

Twincharged

Should not change to new plate. He saw the SKH plate and thought your car is new so scratch it lo. Obviously he don't own a car cuz if he did he would realise hardly anyone would be stupid enough to buy altis at this kind of COE levels.

Parking idiots who directly inconvenience me usually get a used parking coupon with a large word "C0CK" dropped onto their windscreen wipers.

Scratching cars gets me in trouble. No point getting in trouble over c0cks who can't park their cars considerately.

Timely thread for me.. Found a number of scratches at the corner of my back bumper last night. Not sure if it was deliberate or caused by a lousy driver moving out (my car was parallel parked).

There are just many annoying people around..

Try running your finger nails at the scratch.

If your finger nails catch in the scratch, it mean the scratch had gone thru the clear coat or even the primer.

Even wet sanding will not help. Need to get it respray.

Parking idiots who directly inconvenience me usually get a used parking coupon with a large word "C0CK" dropped onto their windscreen wipers.

Scratching cars gets me in trouble. No point getting in trouble over c0cks who can't park their cars considerately.

Sometimes it is not the idiot who doesnt know how to park but rather he/she parked in that manner bcos of the idiot car next to it did not park properly... when this idiot car moves out another car park correctly...the one who adjusted to the previous may be seen "c--k"... so my advice to u is do nothing..no point getting angry unless u r very sure.... [;)]

post-547-1356001423_thumb.jpgYours looks like unintentional some idiot walked with sth sticking out...or trolleys.

touch wood but in my entire ownership, i hv never gotten the car scratched, perhaps i am a nice guy....see photo