Need advise: Prop agent wants to mkt my unit

RadX

Jus received a call, and my unit being at the sky Ascantia, one of 2, she wanted to market and advert my unit. I told her no co broke, no exclusivity as I could handle on my own, but give her chance to see hwo good a deal she can get.

Any advise or valuable offerings is welcome. Any idiots who try to be farni your end of world would come earlier [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Jus received a call, and my unit being at the sky Ascantia, one of 2, she wanted to market and advert my unit. I told her no co broke, no exclusivity as I could handle on my own, but give her chance to see hwo good a deal she can get.

Any advise or valuable offerings is welcome. Any idiots who try to be farni your end of world would come earlier [laugh] [laugh]

just monitor her ads. check propertyguru etc and make sure she is following your instructions. i've had agents agree to my price via sms, but on propertyguru they list a much lower price ... and this creates problems since buyer thinks they can still bargain further on the lower price ><

these days ive come to realize quite a few agents only want to do "co-broke" .. put the listings on line, wait for other agents to do the legwork, and they come to you with the deal so they can get 1/2% just to do nth ... heh.

Edited by Sp4wn

frankly speaking, i believe the agent also tikum tikum. if you set a base price that is high, she will still gladly take the chalenge now. even if buyers offer below your base price, she will try to persuade you to take. after you take, then she will ask you for commission.

i don't like the way they work. i think my next sale of property, i won't go through an agent liao. always playing the emotional game, persuade you to sell and then insist on commission.

tell her if she has buyer who offer 50% more than market rate then give you a call [laugh] [laugh]

with the Echelon and A view coming up it puts my place at a good advantage, TOP next yr.....and i know hte mkt so some clowns offered 1.6 ....told them call me in 20 yrs

just monitor her ads. check propertyguru etc and make sure she is following your instructions. i've had agents agree to my price via sms, but on propertyguru they list a much lower price ... and this creates problems since buyer thinks they can still bargain further on the lower price ><

these days ive come to realize quite a few agents only want to do "co-broke" .. put the listings on line, wait for other agents to do the legwork, and they come to you with the deal so they can get 1/2% just to do nth ... heh.

yeah, the agents are quite low down in such aspects. their strategy has always been try to find buyer with lower advertised price. once they find a buyer, they play the emotional game with the seller. they think with a cheque in hand, most sellers will be emotionally weakened and give in to a lower price

makes my blood boil.

no exclusive agent for me next time.

Edited by Acemundo

thanks bro...yeah, i jus entertain her cos nice voice [laugh] [laugh]

anyway i no hurry, cos can rent out too or use as storage for my barang

Which stack is yours? My telemarketeers did call the caveat for Ascentia Sky sometimes back.

Which stack is yours? My telemarketeers did call the caveat for Ascentia Sky sometimes back.

so you are the culprit ah..... [laugh] [laugh]

thanks bro...yeah, i jus entertain her cos nice voice [laugh] [laugh]

anyway i no hurry, cos can rent out too or use as storage for my barang

wa, expensive place to use as storage brother! ha ha .. to each his own :D

wa, expensive place to use as storage brother! ha ha .. to each his own :D

he is storing his mistresses lah or use it as .... [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

walau... mod alos dont know huh?...

NPNT.... chio or not..??... [laugh]

eh ello, u think i use facetime to tok ah....knn [laugh] [laugh]

walau... mod alos dont know huh?...

NPNT.... chio or not..??... [laugh]

most likely .. is a ... AUNTIE ... not sure if RadX likes them old ...

Sorry but why you don't wanna co broke? Co croke doesn't affect seller/buyer. It affects the agent right? If co broke they only get "half" the commission, i.e. either buyer or seller. Whereas no co-broke they will eat both sides.

if u have holding power then it doesn't matter; which i'm sure u do.

I was selling one of my units at Novena/Newton area. My exclusive agent took almost 18months to sell. Why? I was very very stubborn on the price. I then refused to continue his exlusive and voila; unit got sold in 3 months. at my asking price. Co-broke i also dont care. Just meet my asking price.

Edited by Yattokame
↡ Advertisement