Time to buy oil again

Donut

Ok, its my turn for oil change servicing.

Any latest recommendation for any oil promotion?

I'm used to use Amsoil but sadly the prices are controlled by one company. So i don't think its cheap anymore.

And the current oil in the engine is Castrol Edge made in Japan, bought from Autobacs at special sale price.

So any recommendation at this moment?

I don't mind using Castrol again or even Mobil. What's the diff betwee Green and Gold cap?

↡ Advertisement

Ok, its my turn for oil change servicing.

Any latest recommendation for any oil promotion?

I'm used to use Amsoil but sadly the prices are controlled by one company. So i don't think its cheap anymore.

And the current oil in the engine is Castrol Edge made in Japan, bought from Autobacs at special sale price.

So any recommendation at this moment?

I don't mind using Castrol again or even Mobil. What's the diff betwee Green and Gold cap?

no matter what oil you choose in the end, i think you made the right decision to discontinue amsoil.

im on amsoil and looking to change to another EO for my upcoming servicing too... yes, the sole distributor for amsoil treats customers as suckers.. so good luck to them

contemplating between redline and castrol edge... hows the performance of castrol edge.. can last 10K km?

for the bro who bought castrol edge at $16.50 with free delivery.. may i check where did u buy from?

Schaeffer Supreme 9000, cheap and good imo. Good base oil with solid additive package.

Yeah, I used Schaeffer before last time in previous ride. Its not bad. Value for money.

im on amsoil and looking to change to another EO for my upcoming servicing too... yes, the sole distributor for amsoil treats customers as suckers.. so good luck to them

contemplating between redline and castrol edge... hows the performance of castrol edge.. can last 10K km?

for the bro who bought castrol edge at $16.50 with free delivery.. may i check where did u buy from?

I bought from M@y@l@b.

Schaeffer Supreme 9000, cheap and good imo. Good base oil with solid additive package.

My vote for Schaeffer 9000 too. [thumbsup]

The current spec on Schaeffer website say it meets Dexos-1 as well as Honda/Acura HTO-06.

amsoil range from 14.50-16.50 bucks, similar to last time price.

so you guys is not happy with the membership thingy i suppose???

Yup

↡ Advertisement