Any shops to buy throttle body cleaner?

Piggy83sg

Does anyone know where to buy DIY throttle body cleaner? I used to buy amsoil power foam from mx tr**ding, but they no longer sell amsoil product. I had checked at autobacs, they do not sell also.

Brand can be any: STP, CRC, Volvoline, Voltronic E60... etc.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Does anyone know where to buy DIY throttle body cleaner? I used to buy amsoil power foam from mx tr**ding, but they no longer sell amsoil product. I had checked at autobacs, they do not sell also.

Thanks.

Most auto spareparts shop sell carb cleaner. Same thing.

Thanks.

Autobacc actually sell Voltronics. Its not together with the engine oil section, and its somewhere near the wax and car care section. Got to slowly find. Their people may not knowall the products they carry

How to clean the throttle body? I seen before and told to clean if after a long time as it will affect the performance someway.

• Praise 1

Hey bro, thanks. I found that in Autobacs as well. It should be the shelf area near to those clay bar for the car. The price is not cheap though, seem mark up by 100%.

Tampines Giant got sell, brand is STP. i have been using this cleaner for pass 3 years. ard $8-9/bottle.

Amsoil products, you have to google on the web for singapore office, they still exist but is hidden somewhere in geylang....

• Praise 1

How to clean the throttle body? I seen before and told to clean if after a long time as it will affect the performance someway.

Can search YouTube video. Very informative nowadays

Hey bro, thanks. I found that in Autobacs as well. It should be the shelf area near to those clay bar for the car. The price is not cheap though, seem mark up by 100%.

Wow so much mark up

Supersonic

I have the CRC TB cleaner, I think it's quite expensive. Can't recall exactly the price, but maybe about $25.

If you want a cheaper version, get threebond brand super cleaner from 1 Ubi Crescent.

I think it does about the same thing for $6~$7.

hi digging up old thread. does anyone knows where can i get throttle body cleaner? thinking of DIY clean my throttle body and also EGR valve. 

Also can anyone advise what kind of cleaner can be use for MAF sensor and also O2 sensor cleaning?