Ajunied Hougang TC rating in S&CC arrears development

Ender

it is good that she bring it up in an objective manner whether it is strange or not strange.... at least she explains herself and it is up to the ppl of Aljunied to see how they perform their task moving forward...all these ranking stuff is nothing but a LOADS of b-------t... [laugh]

haha they tried to protray Aljunied in bad light but now they make ppl open up a can of worms.

karma at work again. point finger at WP but 3 fingers pointing at themselves back.

Edited by Babyt

haha they tried to protray Aljunied in bad light but now they make ppl open up a can of worms.

Some one tries to score point by showing AHTC poor rating, hahaha, now shoot their own foot..

page kenna removed so fast?

Pointless exercise -

many people sure have taken screen capture, try to block it will just make it more exciting to discuss in this, and many other forums

wow, i think this thread can link quite well with the other mcf thread on netizen's hatred.

I sometimes think the incumbent is a victim of its own success. Or the current members are a pale shadow of the old guards.

Anyway, Steve jobs had an interesting observation (from wiki)

.. during a speech he gave at Stanford University in 2005, he said being fired from Apple was the best thing that could have happened to him;

"The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life." And he added, "I'm pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn't been fired from Apple. It was awful-tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it."