Anyone knows where to get plums?

Berncsp76

Saw on tv on how to make DIY plum wine aka those Choya types and tempted to try it coz i am sucker for plum wine...can consume almost >10 bottles half a year or less... ^_^

Need to ask bros or sis here that seen those fruit shops that sells those yellow skin type of plums like below:

plumgreengage.jpg

if not, those green skin type also can...either from jap or taiwan is fine.. went around to find but dun seem to be able to find the correct type... [:/]

↡ Advertisement

Maybe you can find some cheap and good ones at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre??? I rem seeing fruits there and my dad brought back a couple of fruits from there as well...... [laugh]

Maybe you can find some cheap and good ones at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre??? I rem seeing fruits there and my dad brought back a couple of fruits from there as well...... [laugh]

haha oh ya thanks bro... [thumbsup] haven been there yet...probably will go tmr...coz previously went those supermarkets to look see look see...Jasons lah, Giant la, even Sun Moon Fresh near Amoy Hawker centre....all not suitable leh.