Throw face for not doing enough??

Jman888

simi arr? wo buay hiao kong tengnang lei! [:/]:wacko:

the Ex PM say countryman throw face been rank 114 out of 146 nations on donation, say people not gracious :D

ok now this is uncalled for <_< <_<

this old man losing his mind -_-

He's just a lackey to money, why bother so much.

Disclaimer: I don't know which old man you're referring to

He's just a lackey to money, why bother so much.

Disclaimer: I don't know which old man you're referring to

who you can identify in the paper? dun tell me 曾志伟 [laugh]

the Ex PM say countryman throw face been rank 114 out of 146 nations on donation, say people not gracious :D

xiao har! salary neber increase while everything go up....cpf cannot withdraw....donate with what. I rather save for my old age cos i doubt when i get old pple will donate to me. With his mirrion dorrar salary ask him donate for me lor! :wacko:

who you can identify in the paper? dun tell me 曾志伟 [laugh]

Erm.... how i know which old man you referring to?

P.S. Must tread carefully la, if not kena backstab in the background, die also dunno why [laugh]

Peh Mo Lao eh.......diam diam lah..............mai jiao way liao liao lah........i never even see you donate a single cent leh...... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Peh Mo Lao eh.......diam diam lah..............mai jiao way liao liao lah........i never even see you donate a single cent leh...... :angry: :angry: :angry:

he got donate lar...but to sperm bank! [laugh]

Is he a philanthropist himself? How much has he and his colleagues donated to the poor? Dun think he is even in a position to lecture his own fellow Singaporeans.

Tot the charity shows always all smiles because hit target?

Boys brigade every year pretend won't hit target so report in news, then in the end will 100% sure hit target?

I mean the boys brigade X'mas drive. Every year sure do some fear mongering on Me-dear-corpse news then definitely 100000% sure report later have hit target.

hey hey hey.......this peh mo lao eh not mini-star already right? he not in the cabinet anymore right? he no more holding any position in the gahment right?

Then he kao peh smlj ??!!!!

yawn ........ [sleeping][sleeping] [sleeping] ... so what is the latest scandal huh? that need him to show face for distraction?

↡ Advertisement