Civic is the car of the year 2012?

Dscheng

I find it uncomprehensible, when the "Hatchback", "Sedan", "SUV" etc Of The Year, does not come from the winners of their respective groups of Premium, Executive, (Atas) etc... hahaha...

Edited by Antlau
↡ Advertisement

You newbie driver is it. Jetta I don't know about it. But even though the Subaru Impreza is in the same league but it is far from reaching Civic position. Just like the M3, Lancer, Laser, Sunny. The only challenge Civic feels threaten is the Corolla for a market share of it. Civic is most expensive of the lot, followed by Corolla and other brands etc etc even they are of same league and I don't understand people still opt for the first two.

All along civic is always expensive and 'atas' than other models la. But when the current high COE, dont think civic same as last time lo.

THis is one voting contest that aims to please every brands (well, almost all major brands) and every category.. Never seen so many categories created just to fit those that nearly make it, but just lose out to the next better one..

THis is one voting contest that aims to please every brands (well, almost all major brands) and every category.. Never seen so many categories created just to fit those that nearly make it, but just lose out to the next better one..

Many categories are jokes.

Hybrid and green car of the year.

Suv and compact suv.

Might as well create car of the year for every individual brand

Many categories are jokes.

Hybrid and green car of the year.

Suv and compact suv.

Might as well create car of the year for every individual brand

Car reviews by the "pros" weren't that credible to begin with.... [cool]

Just buy wat u like. My cpt not even bagged any award. So what if jetta or other popular cars voted top? So lidat means go get it? I won't.

Note nothing was mentioned about reliability, since these cars r new.

yea, so what if it's the car of the year?

does that add value to it when you sell to the dealer in future?

anyway surveys and accolades can never please everyone

just enjoy your ride ^_^

Truth be told i ll be hard pressed to find a single local car review written by the pros that is actually objective. Take these reviews and awards with a pinch of salt la.

But seriously a 180k car with 2 airbags, 5 speed auto, less than satisfactory equipment list, technology and performance figures as sedan of the year?

That is far fetched.

Edited by Zaxx

Truth be told i ll be hard pressed to find a single local car review written by the pros that is actually objective. Take these reviews and awards with a pinch of salt la.

But seriously a 180k car with 2 airbags, 5 speed auto, less than satisfactory equipment list, technology and performance figures as sedan of the year?

That is pretty far fetched.

I guess people are buying the brand more than the car itself. How many speed or how many airbags not important, as long as it is a Honda. [rolleyes]

I guess people are buying the brand more than the car itself. How many speed or how many airbags not important, as long as it is a Honda. [rolleyes]

But people are not even buying. Honda has dropped out of the top 10 list.

yea, so what if it's the car of the year?

does that add value to it when you sell to the dealer in future?

anyway surveys and accolades can never please everyone

just enjoy your ride ^_^

We are talking less about Car and more about how sad the Car of the year nomination and awarding process is. =P

↡ Advertisement