Beat traffic light then Hit and run..this time is

Gaolow

See the video, I super piss off. How can motorbike never slow down at all even after hitting the pedestrian. This time round I actually wanted sonata to move off faster so that the bike hit the taxi and he got no chance to run away.

Stupid dog deserves to die. Taxi should have moved off faster and gotten him killed.

Two wrong don't make a right. If kena taxi the pedestrian would have been caught in the mess. Hope they can get the motorist... Hope not those j plate else difficult to catch..

nowadays cross the road must be very careful and paying attention to the coming traffic. i see a lot of cars beat red light, not only on the cross road. some even hiong all the way on side road with pedestrian crossing and traffic light.

Two wrong don't make a right. If kena taxi the pedestrian would have been caught in the mess. Hope they can get the motorist... Hope not those j plate else difficult to catch..

If the taxi moved off faster, the wrong would still be on the part of the motorbike.

I think there is some hope to catch the biker. The time of impact according to the video is 22/12/12 0605. So it gives a very important evidence as hopefully nearby got junction eyes or he beat red light camera nearby.

I think there is some hope to catch the biker. The time of impact according to the video is 22/12/12 0605. So it gives a very important evidence as hopefully nearby got junction eyes or he beat red light camera nearby.

the biker can run but cant hide....

Wah, just watching the clip gives me the creeps. I really hope all of us are punked, else the woman to recover well, such an impact will certainly cause a great deal of injuries. And for the biker, I leave it for the rest to curse...