Smart LED TV

Siewss

Which version did you purchase? MK808 Rev 3 supposed to have two antennas. Just bid in ebay successfully for dongle + RC12 for USD74.

The MK802IIIS is out with bluetooth hence no need KB, just connect to Android hp and can even utilise the accelerometer. Appeared better made too, the mk808 died on me.

↡ Advertisement

my Samsung 46 Inch D7000 series (purchased in Oct 2011), only powered on in April 2012 as I am moving into my new house, died on me two weeks ago. Made a call to Samsung Customer Service and they send a service guy down within 3 working days (i think they outsource the servicing as the uncle let me sign on a service job card not belonging to Samsung).

I describe the fault symptoms to the CSO and when the service uncle came down to have a look. He tested my TV (having on and off symptons continously, switches on and off when power is on...). He asked me to wait for him for a while as he need to get a brand new LED panel from his service van.

The repair was done in approx 45 mins. The whole panel was changed. I asked the uncle what could have caused it and what is the likelyhood of it happening again and is this a common fault?? he says no...(not sure whether to believe him or not as the TV was seldom used)....

Repair work was swift ... but in terms of quality of the TV, I am not sure if the faulty issue just happens to me alone (maybe i sway...)...

wah, this thread really steered off topic like nobody's biz.

machiam going orchard, ends up going changi, sungei kadut, now in jalan wong ah fook.

Most LG TV have WIFI built in. And LG has 2 types of 3D technologies, both active and passive. Passive is also named as cinema 3D since they use the same kind of polarized 3D glasses. With a MCI higher than 200 (the higher the better), a passive 3D panel can output full resolution (1920 x 1080) via some software tricks (there's where your MCI comes in).

LG LM6700 series and above should do the trick.

Edited by Weihui

I lagi jialat.

Bought a LG LED Smart TV last saturday.

Delivered to me last night.

After watching for only 3 hrs, the screen blank out but still have audio. :blink: :angry:

Repair man coming down tomorrow to check.

1st time in my life having a new item spoiled on me in less than 24 hours. [cool]

Neutral Newbie

I got the MK808 with the air mouse.

Download some app and try to play the games with the

Air mouse but it doesn't seem to work and

Diffcult to control. :wacko:

Anyone facing same problem? Or did I miss out anything?

Thanks

Edited by Gong

The MK802IIIS is out with bluetooth hence no need KB, just connect to Android hp and can even utilise the accelerometer. Appeared better made too, the mk808 died on me.

Is there an app like the samsung remote? I try using the samsung remote on my S2 but the mouse is unusable.

Thanks

The air mouse sucks. Get the Logitech k400 kb with touchpad.

By air mouse, do you mean that wand thing? That's a pain to use.

Thanks

I dun call them AH.

I call them Pattern House.

U see they display all those DISPLAY SETS.

Priced cheap cheap but all of them have no model nos.

When you ask the sale staffs what is the model?

He will be very unwilling to tell u more.

The CHEAP PRICES ARE ALL FOR SHOW ONLY.

I buy all my stuff from Gain City, member got 1% rebate can use for future purchase. Price wise, Gain City will try their best to match if you can proof somewhere selling cheaper. If you really like, can buy 1st cause got 8 days price match policy.

Weirdly I like it that way! They call it natural

Do you find that Philips LED "flattens" out the picture and makes all programs shown on Starhub cable TV as if they are all shot in a studio rather than outdoors? The whole program just looks very artificial (like in a sitcom setting). The same program watched on another LED (eg Samsung and purchased around same period) does not have such a problem.

Is your experience same as mine?

Samsung Evolution Kit coming out soon.

Can upgrade current 8000s series to 2013 model

http://www.treehugger.com/gadgets/ces-2013...ade-old-tv.html

right now my 8000ES feels quite slow in navigation. Hopefully the quad core processor upgrade will make it much faster plus more memory onboard. Enhanced motion and voice control plus new remote hmm...

Edited by Cerano

How much is the Logitech?

It's around $69, too bad already bought the RC12. Wireless keyboard (tested RC12) do work with the Samsung Smart TV, I think it is worth to get a better keyboard.