Pump Diesel in JB

Samwng

If I'm not wrong, no foreign car can pump Malaysia's diesel.

foreign car is no ron95 and CNG gas.............diesel is 20L rule............

Anyone driving a diesel car ? :mellow:

if yours is those new deisel cars, you better dont pump jiew hoo you sai :D wait your euro 5 engine up lorlee

but if yours is those euro 2 lao pigkarp like mine, go pump 20L at every station [sly]

if yours is those new deisel cars, you better dont pump jiew hoo you sai :D wait your euro 5 engine up lorlee

but if yours is those euro 2 lao pigkarp like mine, go pump 20L at every station [sly]

no need every station lah...............same station.......go ahead goestan can pump another 20L liao............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

no need every station lah...............same station.......go ahead goestan can pump another 20L liao............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

don want lar, wait they ask for kopi [:p] , i just drive to neighbouring station [sly]

don want lar, wait they ask for kopi [:p] , i just drive to neighbouring station [sly]

I do that always during the 20L rule leh...............no ask for kopi leh...............in fact it was the station who asked me to do it............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I do that always during the 20L rule leh...............no ask for kopi leh...............in fact it was the station who asked me to do it............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

mai mai, wait kena play out by them :ph34r:

I saw VW -m'sia is selling TDI too.. I wonder how different is their engine built..

VW Malaysia

I think those sold in Malaysia have their Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) removed..............

I understand that the diesel in malaysia has higher sulphur content than the ones in singapore. They have push back the date to introduce Euro5 standard from 2012 to 2015

Edited by Altivo

i ever saw some Jbee petrol kiosk got a list of all SG car plates that pump Ron 95 illegally.

They paste it next to the cashier for all to see.......dont play play. [sweatdrop]

Anyway now Ron97 is RM2.75/ltr. Exchange rate : 2.49.

Thats SG$1.10/ltr. Ron97 is oredi so farking cheap liao. ^_^

Edited by Hiphiphoray

Just reply even though it's old

Actually won't up lorry lah, there are lots of Euro 4 and Euro 5 diesel vehicle pumping high sulphur diesel which companies bought in bulk to save money. But alot more black smoke when accelerating...

↡ Advertisement