Subaru Impreza 5D 1.5R ( hatch back )

Altca

whats the hp for the 1.5 R and the 2.0RS?

am considering too

but tendency towards the 2.0 RS....and how bad /goo is fuel consumption ?

Edited by Throttle2

Hi. Been hearing that the 1.5R has bad pickup. How about accelerating in the range of 60-100kmh when the heavy body already has some momentum? Referring to 5dr manual here. Thanks.

The E-throttle has some lag so you have to be patient when overtaking or speeding up, even for manual.

Let's just say this is not the fastest car around. The body isn't very heavy actually. It's the AWD system sucking the power from the 1498cc engine.

If you are able to let it run in FWD or RWD configuration, I'm sure it will perform better.

Just saw that the Impreza is selling between $90K to $94K. If with current COE, the car w/o COE is only $20K? Almost OMV level. Good deal?

Supercharged

Just saw that the Impreza is selling between $90K to $94K. If with current COE, the car w/o COE is only $20K? Almost OMV level. Good deal?

New car or Used car?

thanks for the comments. is this a marked improvement over the previous generation 1.6i (pig nose) e.g. in terms of performance and fc? also comparing MT to MT.

Comparing the 1.6i & the Hatchback, indeed it has improve on the FC , BHP & the interior look.

The 1.6 is more on the basic side with 95 BHP. Where else the Hatchback 1.5 has over 100 BHP and with red led meter, open ceremony , cold engine indicator , steerling control , rear wiper , more leg room , etc... A bit like the MY07 WRX ( JDM spec ) .

Just my 2cents [:)]

↡ Advertisement