Interesting Family - Glad I'm not related

Darryn

I just found out...

I know of a lady, she had her first kid at 16 (a son). She is now onto her fourth husband.

She had three kids in all. (all have the same father)

Her second son got his girlfriend pregnant when he was 16.

Her youngest, a daughter, got pregnant at 15.

The daughters daughter just had a miscarriage - how old is she you ask? 17 years old. And what of the father? He just got out of prison, where he did a sentence for unpaid fines.

Words fail me.

↡ Advertisement

I just found out...

I know of a lady, she had her first kid at 16 (a son). She is now onto her fourth husband.

She had three kids in all. (all have the same father)

Her second son got his girlfriend pregnant when he was 16.

Her youngest, a daughter, got pregnant at 15.

The daughters daughter just had a miscarriage - how old is she you ask? 17 years old. And what of the father? He just got out of prison, where he did a sentence for unpaid fines.

Words fail me.

birds of same feather flock together.

humans of same DNA will make the same family

I think it's upbringing and environment, not DNA. The old nature vs nuture debate.

But this kind of family unit is not suprising.

brother, when i write DNA, i don't mean the literal but figurative sense of the word.

and the figurative sense alludes to nuture and upbringing and environmental conditioning.

brother, when i write DNA, i don't mean the literal but figurative sense of the word.

and the figurative sense alludes to nuture and upbringing and environmental conditioning.

Orh, thought you meant genetic makeup.

This family, i find them pityful . the children were not born in a good environment and so didnt have proper upbringing, and so their demise is not their entirely own fault. Not everyone is as fortunate as most of us here to have benefitted from the system and progress. Really hope that we can be more understanding and compassionate towards them.

This family, i find them pityful . the children were not born in a good environment and so didnt have proper upbringing, and so their demise is not their entirely own fault. Not everyone is as fortunate as most of us here to have benefitted from the system and progress. Really hope that we can be more understanding and compassionate towards them.

Actually the support schemes and the other help lines are there, but they still carry on. Normal and I shall go into details. It pervases and they just carry on cos there is no parental control, and the kids learn from it and thus follow suit. A vicious cycle. Much has been mentioned even at government level but well, as Ace mentioned, DNA

Actually the support schemes and the other help lines are there, but they still carry on. Normal and I shall go into details. It pervases and they just carry on cos there is no parental control, and the kids learn from it and thus follow suit. A vicious cycle. Much has been mentioned even at government level but well, as Ace mentioned, DNA

In fact, this is the premise of the movie Idiocracy. The stupid ones get married young and punch out stupider kids, perpetuating the cycle. The smart ones get bred out. Average IQ of humanity declines relentlessly. Gotta love that movie. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

They created job opportunities for matas, lawyers, judge, doctor, nurses and prison officers. -_- Without this group of ppl, these profession

will lose their jobs. -_-

They created job opportunities for matas, lawyers, judge, doctor, nurses and prison officers. -_- Without this group of ppl, these profession

will lose their jobs. -_-

I see, you are immortal or ghost :o

Edited by Jman888

Best words!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Why pitiful?

They're living their lives as they so choose. For all you know they lead happier and more contented existances than you or me.

We might judge them against our standards of how things should be, but we do not know their priorities.

In countries all around the world you have subcultures with similar stories (the rednecks, chavs, bogans, romanis) and they go on living their lives as they choose. Those amongst them that don't will find their way to break out of the cycle. If this family is in singapore the children would have access to basic primary and secondary education at least, plus exposure to other types of family units and cultures. If they choose to follow their path, who are we to judge?