Kana hi-beam for nothing

Ditiang

Can't believe this....under a driving test situation the car from filter lane would have failed causing others to take evasive action. What happened to all those things learnt ? Give back to instructor?

Many ppl after get license think they are king of the road, so rules dont apply to them.. No need to signal, dont need to check blindspot, jump queue even if they know that the road will be congested at the area etc etc.. Thankfully I am not one of those [:)]

And for those who try to jump queue one, I try my best not to give way to them as it is fcking unfair for those who patiently queue... unless their car is too close to mine for comfort or I see if their car in bad condition (dents and scratches) then I no choice but to give way reluctantly cos I dun wish to risk my car from suffering any damage

↡ Advertisement

The problem wh aftermarket hid is not too bright but not properly aligned.

Thats e main problem. Some pple dun know but some do it on purpose to get pple to move out of their way. These r immature n pose a danger to other road users.

mine was done by clarkwan and according to him it was aligned not to shine direct infront but downwards....but my korlicks still said bright...also i dun wanna give LTA any chance to earn my hard earned moolahs

Next time if I encounter such ppl I will look at them and give this look: [grin]

Hahaha. One stupid look deserves another stupid look. Hahaha. [laugh]

mine was done by clarkwan and according to him it was aligned not to shine direct infront but downwards....but my korlicks still said bright...also i dun wanna give LTA any chance to earn my hard earned moolahs

Headlights if properly aligned but very bright n preferbly yellowish n not white is very good fr safe driving at night.

Pity u wasted yr money n time to install good hid then remove.

I also considered hid but i know it wont pass inspection so considered too troublesome to remove everytime i go fr inspection.

I choose e next best option of putting brighter bulbs fr better night visibility.

i reverted back to stock bulbs and proud of it.....my korlicks said my previous HID too bright.... [:(]

Good for you. Not sure why Singaporeans like to zhng HID when 1) Singapore roads are bright enough, 2) they themselves couldn't enjoy the HID, and 3) annoy the hell out of other drivers.

I also don't appreciate LED lights on the exterior of cars but at least they don't disturb other driver's eyes.

Good for you. Not sure why Singaporeans like to zhng HID when 1) Singapore roads are bright enough, 2) they themselves couldn't enjoy the HID, and 3) annoy the hell out of other drivers.

I also don't appreciate LED lights on the exterior of cars but at least they don't disturb other driver's eyes.

perhaps its a hobby for them

Maybe yr number open 4d 1st prize n he trying to say HUAT AH to u?

one time i followed my friend's car at nite with my stock hid on, later he told me all the lottery winning numbers! i asked him how come he knew all the numbers? he suaned, told me my hids so bright his rear passenger could read chinese evening papers for all the number using my light behind!! .....; from then on i only use bumper lights, no more hid at nite :o

one time i followed my friend's car at nite with my stock hid on, later he told me all the lottery winning numbers! i asked him how come he knew all the numbers? he suaned, told me my hids so bright his rear passenger could read chinese evening papers for all the number using my light behind!! .....; from then on i only use bumper lights, no more hid at nite :o

Only bumper lights very dangerous. Most drivers cant see u.

If yr hid is original n properly adjusted sud not b a problem fr other drivers.

Just hv them checked n aligned properly.

I am Steven Smith I am new to this forum and I have keen interest in getting

information and sharing my views that's why I am here and hope you all will appreciate me.

thread digger not appreciated here

information and sharing my views that's why I am here and hope you all will appreciate me.

Welcome.

Internal Moderator

LOL? [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Edited by Stevenmith

ditto!

dont understand why pple spend money on this and say swee. they drive half way, get out and look at the car?!

it only irritate others, make pple tu lan and curse them sway(bad luck) only. those farker who purposely align it higher is real a-----e.

Neutral Newbie

why?

that why search function is for right?

agreed!! if people start a new thread of a topic already discussed before kena flame.. now ppl use search and dig back an old thread, also kena flame....

↡ Advertisement