Fiat Bravo

Xiaobravo

As an alfa owner, clutch about 1k, actuator about 3k, pump 1k. These r the 3 components. Minus 20 to 30 percent for fiat. Unlike a normal autobox, u can replace these independently. On the whole, still cheaper than a conti autobox

I normally buy online which is cheaper by quite a bit. Not hard to find but need to wait 2 weeks or so

Gong xi fa cai!

Tks for your reply.

How often is the actuator needing to change?

Clutch replacement abt $1k is reasonable.

↡ Advertisement

Gong xi fa cai!

Tks for your reply.

How often is the actuator needing to change?

Clutch replacement abt $1k is reasonable.

Fiat clutch will be cheaper.

Actuator about 100k. Mine gave problems at 120k

I'll be selling my oct 2011 bravo multi-air manual sometime in May 2018. Fully done up car and dun wanna push to dealer. See if anyone is interested here. Pm me please.

Happy new year everyone!

I'll be selling my oct 2011 bravo multi-air manual sometime in May 2018. Fully done up car and dun wanna push to dealer. See if anyone is interested here. Pm me please.

Happy new year everyone!

hi can you share with us how long you have owned it, mileage and the things you have changed whilst in your possession and when?

at least the big ticket items like clutch, tyres, brakes

and whether there are known faults with the car (fogging windscreen, leaky engine and coolant, any leaky reservoir and faulty lights)

you can whatsapp me at 816twonine192 :)

hi can you share with us how long you have owned it, mileage and the things you have changed whilst in your possession and when?

at least the big ticket items like clutch, tyres, brakes

and whether there are known faults with the car (fogging windscreen, leaky engine and coolant, any leaky reservoir and faulty lights)

you can whatsapp me at 816twonine192 :)

Haha sure.

Have been driving it since sept 2016, im the second owner. Mileage about 120k.

Mods

1. Piggyback with increase of about 30 to 40bhp

2. Bilstein B12 sports suspension system

3. Open pod intake (really loud as if its fitted with BOV)

4. Rage 4 pot orange big callipers front

5. Oracle matte black wrap with orange racing strips

6. 7" touch screen

7. Original abarth badges front and back

8. Original mono sports pedals and gear knob

9. Focal speakers, amplifier and subwoofer

Wear and tear replaced

1. Timing belt by previous owner

2. Engine mount in sept 2016

3. Clutch in early 2017

4. Alternator valve in Feb 2018

5. Suspension mounting in mid 2017

Faults

1. ASR and hill assist not working after brakes changed, workshop (ienergi) told me not much of a big deal as it's a manual do nv change. Not affecting daily driving and no loss of power

2. Lights fault at the right headlight as it has mysteriously misfit when I went thru a big hump. Will try to fix before selling

That's all I can remember for now.

Edited by herald29

Haha sure.

Mods

6. 7" touch screen

Wear and tear replaced

3. Clutch in early 2017

Faults

1. ASR and hill assist not working after brakes changed, workshop (ienergi) told me not much of a big deal as it's a manual do nv change. Not affecting daily driving and no loss of power

2. Lights fault at the right headlight as it has mysteriously misfit when I went thru a big hump. Will try to fix before selling

for ASR and hill assist, do u have error messages the moment u start your car?

Haha sure.

Mods

6. 7" touch screen

Wear and tear replaced

3. Clutch in early 2017

Faults

i had problems before with my right headlight, but it keeps frying the lead wire every 3 months or so, until I sold it, but looking if i can buy another bravo, best bang for the buck :)

what is your asking price for it?

i had problems before with my right headlight, but it keeps frying the lead wire every 3 months or so, until I sold it, but looking if i can buy another bravo, best bang for the buck :)

what is your asking price for it?

proceed with caution. italian electronics, since i currently have my Alfa, error messages will pop if things not working. ASR and hill assist in this case. unless of cos u don't mind 

proceed with caution. italian electronics, since i currently have my Alfa, error messages will pop if things not working. ASR and hill assist in this case. unless of cos u don't mind 

hi Felipe, thanks for the heads up, I owned a tjet bravo before, it's still the best bang for buck car for me, what model of Alfa are you driving at the moment?

hi Felipe, thanks for the heads up, I owned a tjet bravo before, it's still the best bang for buck car for me, what model of Alfa are you driving at the moment?

GT. yep agree. the bravo is very nice for the price

for ASR and hill assist, do u have error messages the moment u start your car?

After a few moment it does. But it's been like that for more than year and everything is still running perfectly.

I'm changing not cuz it's not functioning well..im changing to AR giulietta veloce. If not I won't be selling it. And though dealer quoted me reasonable price, it's a waste to sell to them as there are many goodies in the car

After a few moment it does. But it's been like that for more than year and everything is still running perfectly.

I'm changing not cuz it's not functioning well..im changing to AR giulietta veloce. If not I won't be selling it. And though dealer quoted me reasonable price, it's a waste to sell to them as there are many goodies in the car

ya my GT error messages for years liao. totally understand. just sounding him out cos not all are ok with such things. 

good choice for next car. try to sell in sgcarmart too. all the best and hope to see some pics when u get it. 

Hello Bros, just took over a 2009 Fiat Bravo, are there any fiat owners group still active? Do let me know if anybody scrapping their auto bravo soon, looking to scavenge some parts, thanks!

• Praise 1

Hello! Driving a white Multiair Mt (: having started driving it last year I've come to realise actually there are more on the roads than I've thought.

Neutral Newbie

Hello! Driving a white Multiair Mt (: having started driving it last year I've come to realise actually there are more on the roads than I've thought.

Yup! Same too.

Comforting to know there it's not that rare after all.  -_-  :a-dinner: