Fiat Bravo

Xiaobravo

Neutral Newbie

Thot of buying at 2010 model, there is a few available in the market with attractive price, any comments for me?

Going to scrap the citroen soon.

Neutral Newbie

Yup! Resolved liao.

Quite a simple job but expensive :x

But safety comes first.

Where which shop... How to tell them.. What to do.. Find who.. And cost of damage.

Going to trade in my Fiat Bravo. Still have original exhaust n radio willing to let go for some cash. Anyone interested PM me.

Scraping? If scraping can I drop by to see if I can buy over a few small parts?

Neutral Newbie

Hi I just bought a 7.5years fiat bravo tjet recently..yest I experienced something wrong with the car..the auto and manual gear change from 2000rpm shoot up to 4500rpm then only it change back to next gear ratio when it hours down to 2.5k rpm..during the rpm shoot up the engine just roar but did not engage gear change..any advise on this guys..today morning everything went back to normal..so I’m a bit worried

Hi I just bought a 7.5years fiat bravo tjet recently..yest I experienced something wrong with the car..the auto and manual gear change from 2000rpm shoot up to 4500rpm then only it change back to next gear ratio when it hours down to 2.5k rpm..during the rpm shoot up the engine just roar but did not engage gear change..any advise on this guys..today morning everything went back to normal..so I’m a bit worried

gearbox is normally these few things. clutch- near 1k. accumulator - about 400. 

Actuator - 3k, ECU- 3k. (Bravo has 2 major parts)

but its best to do the simple things like calibrating the clutch, check the oil levels. 

The Bravo uses the same type as 159, that's why its so expensive. Fiat 500, punto cheaper

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I'm dekitting my Bravo. 2 items for sale:

Supersprint Exhaust - $300

Bilstein B6 shocks (done abt 30000km) - $400

Interested, pls PM me. First come first serve. Thank you!

Scraping? If scraping can I drop by to see if I can buy over a few small parts?

Trading in my Bravo in Mid Nov. Supersprint exhaust, pioneer radio unit, original radio, body kit and spring booster, can let go since dealer will scrap anyway. PM if interested.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Everyone,

Just bought a 2010 Bravo manual..

Need some advice from the pros here..

May i know where can i make a spare key and how much would it cost?

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Vinceng said:

First time in history seeing a used car selling at just $500 above paper value 😛

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=901941&DL=3658

Good to use for a year +  till scrap as rough use, and scrap anytime if the engine fumes up. Very safe buy. 

image.png.4b4580c22985b8201113d23e22527f1c.png

But would you drive a  old Fiat for 6k dep?

base value is high coz of COE. Other than that, Fiat is crap.

take note of the dep is about 6K plus per year and wonder can the car keep going till scrap before any repair needed.

Turbocharged

The inherent issues with Fiat seem common with italian cars driven in S'pore hot and humid local climate. Even the knobs and dashboard in a Ferrari can turn sticky over time.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1