12 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

His actual nick is 青翼蝠王韦一笑!!!![laugh][laugh][laugh]

tiagong is 神行太保戴宗

🤣

Edited by Enye
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

7 minutes ago, Ender said:

Actually if base on minimalist school of thoughts, it make some sense. Minimalist running is strengthening those foot muscle, so it can pull the arch back in shape. Flat footer just have weak foot muscles. 

somehow i think its now so simple.

Usain Bolt is born flat footed, he is the 100m sprints legend,  and is still flat footed today. Cannot be his foot muscles are weak i guess.

If flat footed is due to weak foot muscles, then logically high arch which is exactly the opposite would be strong foot muscles? 

Strange theory...:huh:[laugh][laugh] 

8 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

somehow i think its now so simple.

Usain Bolt is born flat footed, he is the 100m sprints legend,  and is still flat footed today. Cannot be his foot muscles are weak i guess.

If flat footed is due to weak foot muscles, then logically high arch which is exactly the opposite would be strong foot muscles? 

Strange theory...:huh:[laugh][laugh] 

Babies are born flat foot. In that sense we were once flat footer. The arch will develop when they start to walk and work on the foot muscles to form the arch. 

If Usian is still flat footer till now, guess it genetic for him. Majority of us should strengthen the muscles thru more foot activities on uneven ground. 

Edited by Ender

42 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

always forget to bring out [:p] Cos i need to hold my keys, get the dog leashed etc. And it's my usual route, so i already know the distance. 
haha actually it's been out of battery for few weeks, keep forgetting to charge it. Cos it's on top of my piano. Out of sight, out of mind [laugh]

What i do is get a duplicate key (aluminium type) to the main door, and only carry this single key in running shorts pocket.

On longer runs, i will bring $10 and easylink enabled credit card in a card sized ziplock.

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I am wondering something.

Will flat footer has the tendency to run forefoot more naturally, and high arch would land on heels more by default? [confused][laugh][laugh]

Dont think so.

Flat feet usually results in overpronation because there is little arch support. 

But i suppose if the flat footed runner can maintain forefoot strike, overpronation may not be an issue. But even forefoot runners still have to transition the whole foot down. I cant imagine anyone running longer distances without midfoot and heel ever touching the ground.

https://www.your.md/condition/flatfeet/

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Aloe111 said:

What i do is get a duplicate key (aluminium type) to the main door, and only carry this single key in running shorts pocket.

On longer runs, i will bring $10 and easylink enabled credit card in a card sized ziplock.

Your running shorts pocket must be deep enough to hold the key and ziplock, if not when you are doing warm up or during run it might drop out without knowing. I have experience before i dropped my keys due to the pocket too shallow which i didnt realise it.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

His actual nick is 青翼蝠王韦一笑!!!![laugh][laugh][laugh]

1 hour ago, Enye said:

tiagong is 神行太保戴宗

🤣

So sad. I'm Tango Chu.....if I told you I am coming for your clothes. You wake up in your birthday suit the next day.

Not I say one, 古龙did.:XD:

• Haha! 2

44 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Your running shorts pocket must be deep enough to hold the key and ziplock, if not when you are doing warm up or during run it might drop out without knowing. I have experience before i dropped my keys due to the pocket too shallow which i didnt realise it.

I have no such problem even with cheap running shorts

20191003_143744~01.jpg

• Praise 3

31 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

So sad. I'm Tango Chu.....if I told you I am coming for your clothes. You wake up in your birthday suit the next day.

哇,又香又帅!!! 

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Usually i carry either waist pouch or shoe pouch

5 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

wah general chu is gay...

wanna come for 165kg clothes

😬😅

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Enye said:

wah general chu is gay...

wanna come for 165kg clothes

😬😅

香帅楚留香 only interested in chio bu clothing, your 165kg XXXXXL no need to worry one, he say is like no say de....[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

32 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Ofcos general Chu is happy...165kg of clothes can trade in lots of bamboo leaf green ...to drink with Hu de metal flower.:XD:

香帅, our 诸葛亮 is 165kg,  not his cloths 165kg hor.  You remove all his XXXXXL clothing,  including underwear also no have 2kg I think.  

How many drops of 竹叶青 can that trade for? [:p][laugh][laugh]

But if you sell him off in his sleep, less the clothing,  you will have to prepare a warehouse to keep your wine. :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1