A Short Delightful Story about Filial Piety

Scion

Turbocharged

anyone wants to translate it into English without losing too much of its touching content? [bigcry]

【孝顺如你】

媳妇说:「煮淡一点妳就嫌没有味道,现在 煮咸一点妳却说嚥不下,妳究竟要怎麽样?」

母 亲一见儿子回来,二话不说便把饭菜往嘴里送

⋯⋯

她怒瞪她老公一眼

他试了一口,马上吐出来

儿子说:「我不是说过了吗,妈有病不能吃 太咸!」

「那好!妈是你的,以後由你来煮!」

媳妇怒气冲冲地回房。儿子无奈地轻叹一声,然 後对母亲说:「妈,别吃了,我去煮个面给你。 」

母亲说:「你是不是有话想跟妈说,是就说 好了,别憋在心里!」

儿子说:「妈,公司下个月升我职,我会很 忙,至於老婆,她说很想出来工作,所以....」

母 亲马上意识到儿子的意思:「儿子阿,不要送妈 去老人院。」声音似乎在哀求

儿子沉默片刻, 他是在寻找更好的理由

「妈,其实老人院并没 有甚麽不好,你知道老婆一但工作,一定没有时 间好好服侍你。老人院有吃有住有人服侍照顾, 不是比在家里好得多吗?」

洗完澡,草草吃了一碗泡面,儿子便到书房去

他茫然地伫立於窗前,有些犹豫不决

母亲年轻便守寡,含辛茹苦将他抚养成人,供他出国 读书

但她从不用年轻时的牺牲当作要胁他孝顺 的筹码,反而是妻子以婚姻要胁他!

真的要让母 亲住老人院吗?

他问自己,他有些不忍

「可以陪你下半世的人是你老婆,难道是你妈吗?」

阿财叔的儿子总是这样提醒他

「你妈都这麽老了,好命的话可以活多几年, 为何不趁这几年好好孝顺她呢?树欲静而风不 息,子欲养而亲不在啊!」亲戚总是这样劝他

儿子不敢再想下去,深怕自己真的会改变初衷

傍晚太阳收敛起灼热的金光,躲在山後憩 息

一间建在郊外山上的一座贵族老人院

是的,钱用得越多,儿子才心安理得

当儿 子领着母亲步入大厅时,崭新的电视机,42寸的 萤幕正播放着一部喜剧,但观众一点笑声也没有

几个衣着一样,发型一样的老妪歪歪斜斜地坐在发沙上,神情呆滞而落寞

有个老人在自言自语,有个正缓缓弯下腰,想去捡掉在地上的一 块饼乾吃

儿子知道母亲喜欢光亮,所以为她选了一间 阳光充足的房间。从窗口望出去,树荫下,一片 芳草如茵

几名护士推着坐在轮椅的老者在夕阳 下散步,四周悄然寂静得令人心酸

纵是夕阳无限好,毕竟已到了黄昏,他心中低低叹息

「妈,我....我要走了!」

母亲只能点头

他走时,母亲频频挥手,她张着没有牙的嘴,苍白乾燥的咀唇在嗫嚅着,一副欲语还休的样子

儿子 这才注意到母亲银灰色的头发,深陷的眼窝以及 打着细褶的皱脸

母亲,真的老了!

他霍然记起一则儿时旧事

那年他才6岁,母亲有事回乡,不便携他同行,於是把他寄住在阿 财叔家几天

母亲临走时,他惊恐地抱着母亲的 腿不肯放,伤心大声号哭道:「妈妈不要丢下 我!妈妈不要走!」 最後母亲没有丢下他

他连 忙离开房间,顺手把门关上,不敢回头,深恐那 记忆像鬼魅似地追缠而来

他回到家,妻子与岳母正疯狂的把母亲房里 的一切扔个不亦乐乎

奖盃──那是他小学作文比 赛《我的母亲》第一名的胜利品!华英字典──那 是母亲整个月省吃省用所买给他的第一份生日礼 物!

还有母亲临睡前要擦的风湿油,没有他为她擦,带去老人院又有甚麽意义呢?

「够了,别再扔了!」儿子怒吼道

「这麽多垃圾,不把它扔掉,怎麽放得下我的东 西」 岳母没好气地说

「就是嘛!你赶快把你妈那张烂床给抬出去,我明天要为我妈添张新的!」

一堆童年的照片展现在儿子眼前,那是母亲 带他到动物园和游乐园拍的照片

「它们是我妈的财产,一样也不能丢!」

「你这算甚态度?对我妈这麽大声,我要你 向我妈道歉!」

「我娶妳就要爱妳母亲,为甚麽?嫁给我就不能爱我的母亲?」

雨後的黑夜分外冷寂,街道萧瑟,行人车辆 格外稀少

一辆宝马在路上飞驰,频频闯红灯, 陷黄格,呼一声又飞驰而过

那辆轿车一路奔往山岗上的那间老人院,停车直奔上楼,推开母亲卧房的门

他幽灵似地站着,母亲正抚摸着风湿 痛的双腿低泣。

她见到儿子手中正拿着那瓶风湿 油,显然感到安慰的说:「妈忘了带,幸好你拿 来!」

他走到母亲身边,跪了下来 「很晚了, 妈自己擦可以了,你明天还要上班,回去吧!」

他嗫嚅片刻,终於忍不住啜泣道:「妈,对 不起,请原谅我!我们回家去吧!」

随着自己愈长大,看着父母亲脸庞从年轻变 憔悴,头发从乌丝变白发,动作从迅捷变缓慢,多心疼!

父母亲总是将最好、最宝贵的留给我们, 像蜡烛不停的燃烧自己,照亮孩子!

而我呢?

有没有腾出一个空间给我的父母,或者只是在当我 需要停泊岸时,才会想起他们..

其实父母亲要的真的不多,只是一句随意的 问候「爸、妈,你们今天好吗?」

随意买的宵夜,煮一顿在普通不过的晚餐,睡前帮他们盖盖 被子,天冷帮他们添衣服、戴手套....都能让他们 高兴温馨很久

有时,我常在想:我希望我的子 女以後如何对我

那现在,我有没有如此对待我 的父母?

我相信,人是环环相扣的;现在,你如何对待你的父母;以後,你的子女就如何待你

人世间最难报的就是父母恩,愿我们 都能:以反哺之心奉敬父母,以感恩之心孝顺父 母!

↡ Advertisement

Filial piety, such as you]

Daughter-in-law said: "cook too you'll know you too do not taste boiled salty that you say swallow you exactly how to?"

Mother see her son back, apart from anything else put the food into his mouth

⋯ ⋯

She glared her husband a

He tried one and immediately spit it out

The son said: "I have not said, mom sick can not eat too salty!"

"That mother you to cook after you!"

Wife stormed back into the house. Son helpless sigh loudly, then said to his mother: "Mom, do not eat, I went to cook some noodles give you."

The mother said: "You have something want to tell mom, I said OK, do not hold back in their hearts!"

The son said: "Mom, the company next month liters my post, I will be very busy, as his wife, she said, and would like to come out and work, so ...."

Mother immediately realized the meaning of the son: "Son, do not send mom to go home for the elderly." Sound seems in begging

Son silent for a moment, he is looking for a better reason

"Mom, in fact, the old people's homes and there is nothing wrong with, you know my wife, but work is certainly not a good time to serve you. Homes for the elderly have to eat to live someone serve to take care of, is not much better than at home?"

Bath, hastily eat a bowl of instant noodles, the son will go to the study

He stood in the window blankly, some hesitation

Young mothers will be widowed, endured sufferings he brought for him to study abroad

But she do not have a young man's sacrifice as a threatened he filial chips, but wife marriage threatened him!

Really let the mother lived in a home for the elderly?

He asked himself, some of his could not bear to

"Can accompany you Xiaban Shi who is your wife, is it your mother?"

Acai tert son always remind him

"Your mother is so old, lucky if can live many years, why not take this a few years a good filial her? Tree may prefer calm but the wind is always flooded, the son wants his parents are not ah!" Relatives always so advised him

The son did not dare think about it, fearing that they really will change their mind

Convergence from the evening sun glowing golden light, hiding in the mountains after the rest

One built on the outskirts of the mountain, an aristocratic homes for the aged

Yes, the money more, his son was peace of mind

When son led mother stepped into the hall, a new TV, a 42-inch screen is playing a comedy, but the audience laughter no

Several clothing, hairstyles, like the old woman sitting crooked sand hair, looked sluggish and lonely

Old man himself, there is slowly bent down to pick up off the ground a biscuit to eat

Son know his mother likes bright, so she chose a sunny room. Looking out from the window shade, a grasses

Several nurses pushing wheelchair old man walk in the setting sun, surrounded by quietly silence was very sad

Vertical magnificent sunset, after all, has been to the evening, his mind whispered sigh

"Mom, I .... I have to go!"

Mother could only nod

When he is gone, the mother frequently waved, she spread her mouth without teeth, pale, dry lips mumbling a hesitant look

The son then noticed the mother's silver-gray hair, wrinkled face of the deep sockets, as well as the name of pintucks

Mother, really old!

He Ceremonial Dress remembered a childhood old things

That year he was 6 years old, the mother something in their hometowns, he is not portable counterparts, so his lodging at Acai tert home a few days

When the mother before leaving, he was horrified to hold mother's legs would not let, sad wail loudly Road: "Mama Do not leave me! Mom do not go!" Last mother did not leave him

He quickly left the room, shoving the door closed, afraid to turn around, deep fear that memories are wrapped around like ghosts wildly chasing from

He got home, his wife and mother-in-law is crazy mothers room throwing a whole day

Trophy ─ ─ that is his primary school essay contest "My mother first victory goods! Huaying dictionary ─ ─ that the mother throughout the month to eat less buy it for his first birthday gift!

Mother before going to sleep to wipe the rheumatism oil, he rubbed her, brought home for the elderly, what is it?

"Enough is enough, do not throw it!" Son shouted

"So much garbage, do not throw it away, and how to put it down, my stuff," mother-in-law said snappily

"Is the thing you rush to your mother goes rotten bed to carried him out, I'll Tim Zhang's new for my mom!"

Bunch of childhood photos to show in front of his son, that his mother took him to the zoo and amusement park photos

"They are my mother's property, the same can not be lost!"

"Is this very attitude? My mom so loud, I want you to apologize to my mom!"

"I married you should love your mother, why? Marry me will not be able to love my mother?"

Exceptionally quiet and lonely night after the rain, bleak streets, pedestrian traffic is particularly scarce

A BMW speeding on the road, frequently running red lights, trap yellow box, slamming sped past

Bike cars betake all the way home on the hills, parking went straight upstairs, pushed open the door of the mother's bedroom.

The he stood ghost.I legs mother is stroking rheumatism mewl.

She saw his son was holding the bottle of rheumatoid oil, obviously comforting to say: "Mom forgot to bring, but fortunately you brought!"

He went to her mother, kneeling down "very late, mother rub can you go to work tomorrow, go back!"

He hesitated a moment, and finally could not help weeping and said: "Mom, I'm sorry, please forgive me! We go home!"

With more grown up, watching the parents face from the young become emaciated, her hair changed from Wu Si white hair, the action from the quick change slowly, and more distressed!

Parents always the best, the most valuable left us, like a candle kept lighting up their children!

And me?

Free up a space for my parents, or just in the When I parked shore, will think of them ..

In fact, parents should really not much, just a casual greeting, "Mom, Dad, you doing today?"

Free to buy supper, cook a meal in the ordinary dinner before going to bed to help them cover tuck, cold weather to help them put on more clothes, gloves .... can make them happy warm for a long time

Sometimes, I often think: I hope my children how I

Now, I have no such treatment my parents?

I believe that people are closely interlinked; Now, how you deal with your parents; future, your children on how to be you

This world is the hardest reported filial May we can: nurturing the heart Fengjing parents with gratitude and filial piety!

Lousy translation leh.. From Google translate i suppose [laugh]

aiyah hard lah [laugh]

nowadays parents are a treasure! both dad and mum work, grandad and grandma stay at home to take care of young ones! 3 generation lviing [grouphug]

thats why all these dual keys lah, 2 mirrion dollar house lah, jumbo lah, e flat lah, massionate lah, simi big house, all very popular :D

父母亲总是将最好、最宝贵的留给我们, 像蜡烛不停的燃烧自己,照亮孩子!

其实父母亲要的真的不多,只是一句随意的问候「爸、妈,你们今天好吗?」

随意买的宵夜,煮一顿在普通不过的晚餐,睡前帮他们盖盖 被子,天冷帮他们添衣服、戴手套....都能让他们 高兴温馨很久

有时,我常在想:我希望我的子 女以後如何对我

那现在,我有没有如此对待我的父母?

我相信,人是环环相扣的;现在,你如何对待你的父母;以後,你的子女就如何待你

人世间最难报的就是父母恩,愿我们 都能:以反哺之心奉敬父母,以感恩之心孝顺父母!

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Turbocharged

Did I unnerstand the translation properly? The same day the hubby mum was sent to old folks home, the wife moved her mother in? Who then wanted to throw out all the momentos?

nowadays how the parents spoilt and pamper their child, i doubt they would appreciate it when they get older and think back <_<<_<

Did I unnerstand the translation properly? The same day the hubby mum was sent to old folks home, the wife moved her mother in? Who then wanted to throw out all the momentos?

yes [nod]

Wife is very important. For example my wife always ask my parents to eat first. My bro and his wife will always leave the left over of what even and offer them.

Filial piety, such as you]

Daughter-in-law said: "cook too you'll know you too do not taste boiled salty that you say swallow you exactly how to?"

Mother see her son back, apart from anything else put the food into his mouth

⋯ ⋯

She glared her husband a

He tried one and immediately spit it out

The son said: "I have not said, mom sick can not eat too salty!"

"That mother you to cook after you!"

Wife stormed back into the house. Son helpless sigh loudly, then said to his mother: "Mom, do not eat, I went to cook some noodles give you."

The mother said: "You have something want to tell mom, I said OK, do not hold back in their hearts!"

The son said: "Mom, the company next month liters my post, I will be very busy, as his wife, she said, and would like to come out and work, so ...."

Mother immediately realized the meaning of the son: "Son, do not send mom to go home for the elderly." Sound seems in begging

Son silent for a moment, he is looking for a better reason

"Mom, in fact, the old people's homes and there is nothing wrong with, you know my wife, but work is certainly not a good time to serve you. Homes for the elderly have to eat to live someone serve to take care of, is not much better than at home?"

Bath, hastily eat a bowl of instant noodles, the son will go to the study

He stood in the window blankly, some hesitation

Young mothers will be widowed, endured sufferings he brought for him to study abroad

But she do not have a young man's sacrifice as a threatened he filial chips, but wife marriage threatened him!

Really let the mother lived in a home for the elderly?

He asked himself, some of his could not bear to

"Can accompany you Xiaban Shi who is your wife, is it your mother?"

Acai tert son always remind him

"Your mother is so old, lucky if can live many years, why not take this a few years a good filial her? Tree may prefer calm but the wind is always flooded, the son wants his parents are not ah!" Relatives always so advised him

The son did not dare think about it, fearing that they really will change their mind

Convergence from the evening sun glowing golden light, hiding in the mountains after the rest

One built on the outskirts of the mountain, an aristocratic homes for the aged

Yes, the money more, his son was peace of mind

When son led mother stepped into the hall, a new TV, a 42-inch screen is playing a comedy, but the audience laughter no

Several clothing, hairstyles, like the old woman sitting crooked sand hair, looked sluggish and lonely

Old man himself, there is slowly bent down to pick up off the ground a biscuit to eat

Son know his mother likes bright, so she chose a sunny room. Looking out from the window shade, a grasses

Several nurses pushing wheelchair old man walk in the setting sun, surrounded by quietly silence was very sad

Vertical magnificent sunset, after all, has been to the evening, his mind whispered sigh

Mother could only nod

When he is gone, the mother frequently waved, she spread her mouth without teeth, pale, dry lips mumbling a hesitant look

The son then noticed the mother's silver-gray hair, wrinkled face of the deep sockets, as well as the name of pintucks

Mother, really old!

He Ceremonial Dress remembered a childhood old things

That year he was 6 years old, the mother something in their hometowns, he is not portable counterparts, so his lodging at Acai tert home a few days

When the mother before leaving, he was horrified to hold mother's legs would not let, sad wail loudly Road: "Mama Do not leave me! Mom do not go!" Last mother did not leave him

He quickly left the room, shoving the door closed, afraid to turn around, deep fear that memories are wrapped around like ghosts wildly chasing from

He got home, his wife and mother-in-law is crazy mothers room throwing a whole day

Trophy ─ ─ that is his primary school essay contest "My mother first victory goods! Huaying dictionary ─ ─ that the mother throughout the month to eat less buy it for his first birthday gift!

Mother before going to sleep to wipe the rheumatism oil, he rubbed her, brought home for the elderly, what is it?

"Enough is enough, do not throw it!" Son shouted

"So much garbage, do not throw it away, and how to put it down, my stuff," mother-in-law said snappily

"Is the thing you rush to your mother goes rotten bed to carried him out, I'll Tim Zhang's new for my mom!"

Bunch of childhood photos to show in front of his son, that his mother took him to the zoo and amusement park photos

"They are my mother's property, the same can not be lost!"

"Is this very attitude? My mom so loud, I want you to apologize to my mom!"

"I married you should love your mother, why? Marry me will not be able to love my mother?"

Exceptionally quiet and lonely night after the rain, bleak streets, pedestrian traffic is particularly scarce

A BMW speeding on the road, frequently running red lights, trap yellow box, slamming sped past

Bike cars betake all the way home on the hills, parking went straight upstairs, pushed open the door of the mother's bedroom.

The he stood ghost.I legs mother is stroking rheumatism mewl.

She saw his son was holding the bottle of rheumatoid oil, obviously comforting to say: "Mom forgot to bring, but fortunately you brought!"

He went to her mother, kneeling down "very late, mother rub can you go to work tomorrow, go back!"

He hesitated a moment, and finally could not help weeping and said: "Mom, I'm sorry, please forgive me! We go home!"

With more grown up, watching the parents face from the young become emaciated, her hair changed from Wu Si white hair, the action from the quick change slowly, and more distressed!

Parents always the best, the most valuable left us, like a candle kept lighting up their children!

And me?

Free up a space for my parents, or just in the When I parked shore, will think of them ..

In fact, parents should really not much, just a casual greeting, "Mom, Dad, you doing today?"

Free to buy supper, cook a meal in the ordinary dinner before going to bed to help them cover tuck, cold weather to help them put on more clothes, gloves .... can make them happy warm for a long time

Sometimes, I often think: I hope my children how I

Now, I have no such treatment my parents?

I believe that people are closely interlinked; Now, how you deal with your parents; future, your children on how to be you

This world is the hardest reported filial May we can: nurturing the heart Fengjing parents with gratitude and filial piety!

wah the translation i read until headache. [laugh] [laugh]

Here, I tried my best:

[Filial piety and you]

Daughter-in-law said: "cook less salty, you complained that it tastes boiled, but cook slightly saltier, you find it hard to swallow. what exactly do you want?"

Mother saw that her son just got back. Without saying anything else, she put the food into her mouth

⋯ ⋯

The wife glared at her husband.

He tried one mouthful and immediately spat it out.

The son said: "Haven't I hsaid, mom is sick and she can not have too salty food!"

Wife: "That mother is yours so you cook for her yourself!"

Wife stormed back into the room. Son sighed softly, and then said to his mother: "Mom, do not eat this, I will cook some noodles for you."

The mother said: "Do you have something to tell mom? It's OK, do not hold back in your heart!"

The son said: "Mom, the company is planning to promote me next month, I will be very busy, and my wife, she said, she would like to come out and work, so ...."

Mother immediately realized the meaning: "Son, do not send mom to a home for the elderly." Her voice seems to be begging.

Son was silent for a moment, he is thinking of a better reason.

"Mom, in fact, there is nothing wrong with the old folks home. You know, if my wife works, she can't serve you. The old folks home will have food to eat, someone to serve and to take care of you, isn't that much better than being at home?"

After a bath, and hastily finishing a bowl of instant noodles, the son went to his study.

He stood at the window staring blankly, and with some hesitation.

His mother was widowed at a young age, and endured sufferings so that he could study abroad.

But she has never used her youthful sacrifice as a threat to him. However, the wife has used marriage to threaten him!

Should he really let mother live in a home for the elderly?

He asked himself, some part of him could not bear to part with his mother.

"Who will accompany you for the rest of your life? Is it your wife, or is it your mother?"

Acai's son has always reminded him.

"Your mother is so old, you are lucky if she can live a few more years. why not take these few years and be a good filial son to her? When the tree is stable, there is no strong wind, when the son is ready to be filial, the parents are no longer around!" His relatives always advised him so.

The son did not dare think further about it, fearing that the thoughts will change his mind.

The evening sun was glowing golden light, and hiding in the mountains.

Atop the mountain on the outskirts, an aristocratic home for the aged stood.

Yes, the more money is spent, the more the son felt peace of mind.

When the son led mother into the hall, a new a 42-inch TV was playing a comedy, but there were no audience laughter at all.

There were a few old women wearing similar clothing, and having similar hairstyles, sitting at the sofa. Each looked sluggish and lonely.

There was an old man talking to himself, and bending slowly to pick up a biscuit off the ground to eat.

Son knows that his mother likes bright environments, and so he chose a sunny room for her. Looking out from the window shade, there was a vast grassland.

There were several nurses pushing wheelchairs with old folks in the setting sun. Surrounded by silence, the scene was very sad.

As the sunset to evening, the son's mind whispered a huge sigh.

Mother could only nod.

As he was leaving, the mother waved a few times, she spread her mouth without teeth, and with pale, dry lips, mumbled a good bye with a hesitant look.

The son then noticed his mother's silver-gray hair, and wrinkled face with deep eye sockets.

" My mother is really old!"

It was then he remembered a childhood scene.

That year he was 6 years old, the mother had something to attend to in her hometown. She could not bring him along, so he was supposed to be lodged at Acai's home for a few days.

When the mother was leaving, he was horrified and would not let go of his mother's legs. He let out a sad wail loudly: "Mama, Do not leave me! Mom do not go!" In the end, his mother did not leave him.

At this moment, he quickly left the room, shoving the door closed, afraid to turn around, with a deep fear that memories are like ghosts wildly chasing him.

He got home, and saw that his wife and mother-in-law were throwing away items from his mother's room.

Trophy ─ ─ that was his primary school essay contest win for the essay "My mother"!

Chinese dictionary ─ ─ that was what his mother starved throughout one month in order to buy as his first birthday gift!

And the rheumatism oil that he used to rub for his mother before she went to bed. Now that she is in the home for the elderly, what use is it now?

"Enough is enough, do not throw everything away!" Son shouted.

"So much garbage, if we do not throw them away, how do I store my stuff," his mother-in-law snapped.

"Exactly! Hurry up and throw your mother's rotten bed! I'll buy a new one for my mom!"

A bunch of childhood photos was displayed in front of his son, those that showed his mother with him at the zoo and at the amusement park.

"These are my mother's property, each one cannot be lost!"

"Is this the correct attitude? You are too loud to my mom, I want you to apologize to my mom!"

"I married you and should love your mother. Why can't you love my mother then?"

A BMW was speeding on the road, frequently running red lights.

The car sped all the way to the home on the hills. The son parked the car and went straight upstairs, and pushed open the door of his mother's bedroom.

There he stood like a ghost, watching his mother rubbing the pain from her rheumatism.

She saw her son holding the bottle of medicinal oil, and said with comfort: "Mom forgot to bring that oil, but fortunately, you brought it here now!"

He went to her mother, and knelt down. "It is very late, mother can rub myself. You still have to work tomorrow, go back now!"

He hesitated a moment, and finally could not help weeping and said: "Mom, I'm sorry, please forgive me! Let's go home!"

As we grow up, our parents' faces grow from their youthful looks to becoming wrinkled, their hair changing from youthful black to elderly white hair, and their actions becoming from the quick and agile to being slowly. How distressful!

Parents always give of the best, and the most valuable to us, just like a candle shining on her children!

And me?

Did I free up a space for my parents, or just When I land on shore, will I think of them ..

Actually, parents really don't ask for much, just a casual greeting, "Mom, Dad, how are you doing today?"

A bought supper, cooking an ordinary dinner, covering them with a blanket before going to bed, helping them put on more clothes during cold weather, .... can make them happy and feel warmth for a long time.

Sometimes, I think: I wonder my children will treat me?

Similarly, do I have such treatment for my parents?

I believe that people are closely interlinked; How you deal with your parents now will reflect in how your children treat you in the future.

The hardest thing in this world is to repay the care by our parents. I wish we can: treat our with gratitude and filial piety!

↡ Advertisement