Singtel 3G data damn slow

Shanhz

I find that its damn slow. Search online and find that there are complains for all 3 providers, not singtel alone. Did a test using speedtest. Wow. Its only 30+kbps. Can complain to IDA?

↡ Advertisement

I find that its damn slow. Search online and find that there are complains for all 3 providers, not singtel alone. Did a test using speedtest. Wow. Its only 30+kbps. Can complain to IDA?

Many complained already, government fined them $10,000 (for a multibillion dollar company, and core mobility infrastructure). We should be able to work from anywhere in S'pore, but everytime have to drive to somewhere with good 3G reception .. Sigh [:(]

I agree, it suxs. Nowadays have to find wi-fi spot. Knn, what's the use of 3G?

Wireless@sg is even worse leh and unstable, keeps dropping and have to relogin .. 3G still better, just have to find a good spot.

Many complained already, government fined them $10,000 (for a multibillion dollar company, and core mobility infrastructure). We should be able to work from anywhere in S'pore, but everytime have to drive to somewhere with good 3G reception .. Sigh [:(]

another reason why we need a car :D[laugh]