Whre to buy Toyota Denso remote?

Gohsj89

I helping my friend looking for a Toyota Mark X previous version remote control.

Anyone know where to buy the whole module/replace the remote?I know it's made by Denso.

↡ Advertisement

you asking for key remote or steering audio remote? if key remote you can get from Soxxi or others if audio remote which stick with SRS go back to BM.

wa bro you are so lost.

1) if it's denso then it's key remote.2) mark X is PI so BM don't care and have no support.

I helping my friend looking for a Toyota Mark X previous version remote control.

Anyone know where to buy the whole module/replace the remote?I know it's made by Denso.

Maybe you can go search the Google for it. I'm a lot sure that there are lots of online stores who offers quality remote for Toyota.. [;)]:D

Some will ditch original and replace with aftermarket alarm remote lock

the headache is with the immobilizer.. they still prefer original ma. headache.

Maybe you can go search the Google for it. I'm a lot sure that there are lots of online stores who offers quality remote for Toyota.. [;)]:D

yupp.. but same design too many different part number liao.. see liao even more heachche

Neutral Newbie

It had happened with me also when someone stole the remote from my satchel. I was really annoying of not being able to find it in any of the local stores and at the dealer. One dealer was quoting too high a price for the whole setup. I was looking up many accessories and even used part sellers for a piece and got one at a good price from automotix.net/accessories/ I was wondering about quality assurance but then they had provided a year's warranty and free shipping as well.