80% of the taxi drivers are ....

Lanevomax

Well just had a leisure chat with a taxi driver while washing cars together. Outside taxi, they are [angel] fine, but once inside taxi, hell boy. Hell uncle [sly] [sly] i mean, lol.

↡ Advertisement

My encounter with taxi drivers on the expressway is those with green light (no passengers) tend to hog lanes. Those with red light, tend to drive fast and reckless.. and most dun signal or even worse, forget to switch off their signal and change to the lanes contrary to the signal..

But nowadays lorry drivers also getting worse.. in the past 2 days got 2 encounters with lorry..one was the very long type.

When I entering expressway to join, saw the lorry in the left most lane quite a distant from the merger and speed almost same as mine. So sped up to join the expressway in front of him..KNS the moment he saw my car on the entering lane, he sped up, preventing me joining in front of him..Chee [wave] ! I know it is the right of vehicles in the expressway but if I saw a car in the entering lane, I would lift my foot off the accelerator to at least slow down abit so that the car can safely join (unless the car's speed to very slow). Purposely speeding up to prevent other cars from joining the expressway is just too much.

I kana accident with one cab when he suddenly turn left 45degree after hotel signal for cab... N he is on go straight only outer lane then I bump him as too sudden n I'm on inner go straight/turn left lane.. lucky got car cam.. gonna claim him 100%. Just got courtesy car from workshop.

Before that I keep lecturing the uncle for making it troublesome for this reckless stunt that cost both of us time..and he diam diam

I kana accident with one cab when he suddenly turn left 45degree after hotel signal for cab... N he is on go straight only outer lane then I bump him as too sudden n I'm on inner go straight/turn left lane.. lucky got car cam.. gonna claim him 100%. Just got courtesy car from workshop.

Before that I keep lecturing the uncle for making it troublesome for this reckless stunt that cost both of us time..and he diam diam

i got similiar experience , i shouted at him " look at this damage, you are going to pay for it for sure"

i got similiar experience , i shouted at him " look at this damage, you are going to pay for it for sure"

Confirm they have to pay...can't let them get away with it...

Yeah I agree on some other posts on lorry drivers as well...

As much as possible, I try and stay far far away from them...but they have a tendency of hogging the middle lanes... :wacko:

Neutral Newbie

see many saying they hogging lanes. which lane they hogging ? on which road or expressway? it all boils down to individual driving attitude and skill. just that this is a car forum all against taxis.. vice versa. just like not all prcs in Sg are whores and not Singapore girls are angel.

My experience, I'd say they usually hog on the right lane, be it peak and non-peak hours. Some even in middle lane can drive 60km/hr with 5 car lengths empty ahead, and when drive past, I see a fairly old guy...though I pity the old man coz he may need to make a living, he is indeed causing a road hazard to many other road users by hogging the road. Of course not all taxi drivers does that, some car drivers also do the same and simply living in their own world despite getting horn at or flashed. Its frustrating when these hoggers take the express lane with 5-10 car lenghts empty ahead of them!

Supercharged

One sided story.

Can't see her face, upload to Youtube also no use lah.....

Internal Moderator

Can't see her face, upload to Youtube also no use lah.....

Nowadays people think got veedeo means win already. [shakehead]

Internal Moderator

what is the story about? my pc no sound [blush]

Taxi uncle accused the lady of not paying taxi fare. Lady is a foreigner, either PRC or from Hong Kong.

Driver keeps shouting "Fare Cheat. Fare Cheat." In the end I think they called the police in to resolve the issue.

No head no tail.

Supercharged

what is the story about? my pc no sound [blush]

Watch on your mobile phone lah... [:/]

Anyway its about a fair-skin women wear blue sleeveless one-piece dress being chased by a taxi driver into a building, and the driver say the woman never pay her fare and keep calling her a fare cheat. The woman asked the building security uncle to call the Police.....and keep hiding her face from the camera, so don't know she is pretty or not.

Anyway its about a fair-skin women wear blue sleeveless one-piece dress being chased by a taxi driver into a building, and the driver say the woman never pay her fare and keep calling her a fare cheat. The woman asked the building security uncle to call the Police.....and keep hiding her face from the camera, so don't know she is pretty or not.

did she offer to let him touch, maybe he touch liao regret [laugh][laugh]

Internal Moderator
Female's perspective:

Taxi uncle accused the lady of not paying taxi fare. Lady is a foreigner, either PRC or from Hong Kong.

Driver keeps shouting "Fare Cheat. Fare Cheat." In the end I think they called the police in to resolve the issue.

No head no tail.

Male's perspective:

<_<[laugh]

↡ Advertisement