Jaguar spare parts

Zenson_ong

Hey there,

I bought a second hand Jaguar X-Type, thought it would be nice to keep it till it becomes a vintage or a classic since the English stopped producing them in the year 2009. Found some accessory parts which had defects, like the top of the dashboard where it has some sort of plastic aircon grill cover (Strip-like feature). One of the plastic bolts is broken so the plastic grill keeps popping up whenever the roads aren't smooth.

Previous owner tried to use blue tag to stick it down, brought it to a car mechanic and he used double-sided tape (The strong rubbery ones) and it didn't work. Used cement glue and it didn't work.

Any idea where I can get small miscellaneous spare parts for it? Nothing major.

Hey there,

I bought a second hand Jaguar X-Type, thought it would be nice to keep it till it becomes a vintage or a classic since the English stopped producing them in the year 2009. Found some accessory parts which had defects, like the top of the dashboard where it has some sort of plastic aircon grill cover (Strip-like feature). One of the plastic bolts is broken so the plastic grill keeps popping up whenever the roads aren't smooth.

Previous owner tried to use blue tag to stick it down, brought it to a car mechanic and he used double-sided tape (The strong rubbery ones) and it didn't work. Used cement glue and it didn't work.

Any idea where I can get small miscellaneous spare parts for it? Nothing major.

Can take a pic and show? Easier to understand where.

Alright, I took some pictures about the problematic part, it is the dashboard heating vent, left side from the driver's wheel, mocha colour. It is located on the dashboard closest to the windscreen.

1375074_435866836532550_1806395386_n.jpg

1239371_435866833199217_129755983_n.jpg

561556_435866839865883_652026408_n.jpg

1240449_435866866532547_454657990_n.jpg

The broken knob which holds the dashboard heater vents down originally has two erected legs. The picture depicts a missing leg which has apparently been broken off.

Any idea where I can get spare dashboard heating vents in Singapore?

↡ Advertisement