How to post a topic in general car discussion!???

But1989

Neutral Newbie

Any senior can help to post this:

Will Car Camera Became Missile Killer?

What happen during accident if we have in car camera attached to windscreen. Will it became another missile Killer?

Neutral Newbie

Notice

As of 15-Nov-2013, Users with less than 10 posts (reduced from 25) will be unable to start new topics. You will only be able to reply to others. The only area where you can start new topics is in the Testing folder and FAQ & Help.

Why have this type of rule, if we need help from the forummers urgently, then how?

Why have this type of rule, if we need help from the forummers urgently, then how?

if you need help, i would think a forum would be the last place to look for help.

if it is related to property, you can tag on the other similar property thread.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

if you need help, i would think a forum would be the last place to look for help.

Hi thanks. I would need an advise from the forummers. Maybe I can get help from here. For a condo, If the water seepage starts from 15th floor and then seep through the wall to 14th, 13th and 12th floors, who should pay for the damages cause by 12th, 13th & 14th floor.

Hi thanks. I would need an advise from the forummers. Maybe I can get help from here. For a condo, If the water seepage starts from 15th floor and then seep through the wall to 14th, 13th and 12th floors, who should pay for the damages cause by 12th, 13th & 14th floor.

contact BCA.

you can read and post in the thread below

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2698757-problems-with-new-condo-unit/

Neutral Newbie

Thanks. Mine is an old condo, so cannot claim from developer, warranty already over.

Forgot to mention, the seepage is due to the leakages from 15th floor toilet. They have get it corrected, so now no more seepages. Actually who should be responsible for the damages done to the following floor or we need to claim one floor after another? 12th floor claim against 13th floor and so on?