2014 Lexus IS F-Sport Revealed

Aspri

Going for my 1k servicing soon! Have to book early in advance. Based on current owners experience, how long does the 1k servicing take? Thanks for the advise!

I also notice on the occasional jerk when engaging gear. Hope the gearbox last!

Once along heavy traffic the car kept the gear at 5th gear. Can feel the engine brake. Only shift up when speed reaches 80km/hr. Guess thats usual.

Did my 1K service end Dec. Went in at 8.30am and car was ready by 10.30am. Just nice for breakfast and a massage. Great experience.

On gearbox, such issue can be hard to detect and sometimes don't even show up in computer diagnostics. My previous 523i/F10 had such an issue from day 1. Complained several times till PML took car in for 2 days to reprogram gearbox. Problem recur within a year and worsen with strong downshift jerks at traffic junctions. Gave up.

Edited by Pixel18
↡ Advertisement

Need some advice from fellow IS200t owners.

Does all the 3 seat belt warning-lights turn on when you open the rear passenger door? This happens once the door is opened, and no one sit on the rear seats. But they will go off after about 20 seconds. 

I thought the seat belt warning lights is weight triggered, and it should only turned on if it detect someone is sitting on it but does not buckle up. Strange to see them turned on without anyone in the rear seats.

Need some advice from fellow IS200t owners.

Does all the 3 seat belt warning-lights turn on when you open the rear passenger door? This happens once the door is opened, and no one sit on the rear seats. But they will go off after about 20 seconds. 

I thought the seat belt warning lights is weight triggered, and it should only turned on if it detect someone is sitting on it but does not buckle up. Strange to see them turned on without anyone in the rear seats.

mine is not like yours, but the lights come on and off randomly also.

but as long as it goes off, i'm fine.

Does Borneo throw in front and rear cam recorder?

not for me

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Yup, however I was only given the front originally.  However Borneo offered me the rear camera as well upon request. 

Yup, however I was only given the front originally.  However Borneo offered me the rear camera as well upon request. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Haha I had my car for 9 months and did not notice this until I read your post . Yes it behaves exactly the same as you described.

Also , I had the seat belt unbuckled buzzer chime disabled during my first service . BM can do it but you will need to sign a consent form . Also during first service , I got them to re-program the lane change signal lights from 3 clicks to 5 clicks . 

Haha I had my car for 9 months and did not notice this until I read your post . Yes it behaves exactly the same as you described.

Also , I had the seat belt unbuckled buzzer chime disabled during my first service . BM can do it but you will need to sign a consent form . Also during first service , I got them to re-program the lane change signal lights from 3 clicks to 5 clicks .

Thanks for the info. Will be doing my 1K service soon and will ask for reprogramming as well

Thanks for the info. Will be doing my 1K service soon and will ask for reprogramming as well

Can the side mirror be programmed to auto fold when locking the car?
↡ Advertisement