Becareful & Stay Alert-boy hit at Zebra crossing

Stinkray

Humans never learnt

Even at green man light

Pedestrian should also keep a lookout

It's all for own safety

I always remind my wife n son that

But I always see alot of predestrian with ear piece crossing like their grandpa road

Not at zebra in my statement

I always go till v near n hornnnnnnnnn

It's clearly driver fault in TS link

Before strawberries scold me for siding with driver

Hahaja

That boy was running across .... no doubt that it is a zebra crossing but he is not helping himself. He could have been killed.

The car should have driven at a slower speed when in a Hospital Zone ....

IMO, both have equal share of the blame ....

Driver bears more fault...the cars on the left has already come to a complete stop should give you a clue that there are pedestrians waiting to cross the road.

The boy dash across the crossing is partly to blame cos he did not wait for all the traffic to come to a stop before crossing.

Which is why I say 2 mistakes equal to one accident.

Another potential accident area is the traffic light crossing at Queensway Shopping Center. I have seen many time drivers having to e-brake when they take the corner when the light is green for cars but find people strolling across the road. And when there is a queue forming up into the carpark of Queensway...those who do not want to go to Queensway usually take the outer lane...and pedestrians see cars stopped on the left assume that it is safe to cross even when the lights is not in their favour.

WTH, near zebra crossing that driver also never slow down!

But the worst are the speeding cyclists out of the blue speed across the crossing thinking they have the right of ways!

the car was speeding and i like how the woman slammed the bonnet..should have punched harder to create more dents

punch harder=hand more pain.

car no pain...... :D

So impatient for what?! Wait a few more seconds car will explore? Maybe tires will lose air by then? That woman should have either held the boy's hand or caution him not to run across without checking....hit car bonnet if the boy is dead can bring him back to life?

Can't understand why approaching zebra crossing also need to chiong.....always must wait until kena someone injured, dead or maimed for life than regret....for a few days before another impatient or speeding idiot does the same act.....people really never learn or think that it will never happen to them, as pedestrian or driver.

Be safe....for your family. Spare a thought for other users too....it's usually a few seconds more....can't wait to die? When the time comes, it will be on the dot....not a second more or less, why rush ahead of time, whether for yourself or others.

Cheers....roads are still wet usually in the afternoons, do be careful.

• Praise 1

sometimes hard to say...he's at NUH...could be rushing to see his relative who is seriously ill or dying?not that im taking sides..but there is always 2 sides to a coin

↡ Advertisement