Celebrity talks about his QQ

Berncsp76

Tot Mediacorpse artistes are well paid, no? [:/] Remember this guy also is a Uni graduated not long ago.

Celebrity Jerry Yeo shares his experience with his Chery QQ

Jerry Yeo

CTT_3432-copy.jpg

↡ Advertisement

he's just too proud to admit that he should have bought a japanese or korean car, the cost of spares and repairs of the qq outweighs the savings everyone knows that. make mistake still haolian in papers

What's wrong with a graduate driving a QQ ?

Nothing wrong with that...in fact i support it coz a car is just a tool for you to get to point A to point B.

Only puzzled is how come he choose a qq and do not mind others weird looks as he is an artiste. [rolleyes]

PS: Gurmit Singh drive a lambo btw.

he's just too proud to admit that he should have bought a japanese or korean car, the cost of spares and repairs of the qq outweighs the savings everyone knows that. make mistake still haolian in papers

He bought it new 3 years ago...maybe can source the parts via Taobao? :D

Nothing wrong with that...in fact i support it coz a car is just a tool for you to get to point A to point B.

Only puzzled is how come he choose a qq and do not mind others weird looks as he is an artiste. [rolleyes]

PS: Gurmit Singh drive a lambo btw.

QQ looks cute ma.. :wub::wub:

No joke. I have seen this unker.. drive QQ.. basket. pump V-Power.. at Shell Guillemard

Bro my pica also pump V-power sometimes leh...if in JB sure is vpower racing... [laugh]

Coz me unker also... [bigcry]

Bro my pica also pump V-power sometimes leh...if in JB sure is vpower racing... [laugh]

Coz me unker also... [bigcry]

LOLS.. Nvm la.. I respect you.. Make engine smooth [laugh] Seriously.. There are ppl out there.. driving nice cars.. Q5 , 5-er.. but pump 95 one.. I silently feel pain in my heart for no reason.. Well.. Not my $$ [rolleyes][rolleyes]

LOLS.. Nvm la.. I respect you.. Make engine smooth [laugh] Seriously.. There are ppl out there.. driving nice cars.. Q5 , 5-er.. but pump 95 one.. I silently feel pain in my heart for no reason.. Well.. Not my $$ [rolleyes][rolleyes]

ya sometimes give steroid (vpower) to my pica coz my poor ride have to ferry me and my family...all big big size... [laugh] [laugh]

ya sometimes give steroid (vpower) to my pica coz my poor ride have to ferry me and my family...all big big size... [laugh][laugh]

hahaha.. good good.. confirm your engine clean one.. [rolleyes][:p]

your Pica how bro? So far so good? [:)]

Neutral Newbie

In the news I read he mention he change air filter himself which is okay. But he also do tyre rotation himself. I was quite wow. He got those tools huh. Like balancing the wheel?

In the news I read he mention he change air filter himself which is okay. But he also do tyre rotation himself. I was quite wow. He got those tools huh. Like balancing the wheel?

Change air filter is merely removing a cover and replacing old filter with new one.

Tyre rotation is merely swopping tyres to ensure even thread wear.

Any man can do it, you wow what?

he didnt say he balanced his wheels. QQ no need to care so much anyway.

But one thing is , i still got no damn idea who he is.

Definitely not considered Celebrity.

wait... i just read this part...

Back then I had a 20-over-year-old Toyota Starlet already but it was wiser to get a new car then, so I traded in my Starlet for the QQ.

fooook

Twincharged

wait... i just read this part...

Back then I had a 20-over-year-old Toyota Starlet already but it was wiser to get a new car then, so I traded in my Starlet for the QQ.

fooook

I doubt the QQ is better in any way at all. Wonder what was he thinking. Or maybe his starlet was giving lots of problems already.

↡ Advertisement