Yishun to Depot Road Via Lornie

Bigbadguy

Hi Peeps,

I need to reach depot road by 9am weekdays and I would like to know what is the best timing to travel on Lornie road. I don't mind reaching early. My main objective is to siam the Jam, Hope those that frequent travel this route can give some advice.

My travelling route will be Lentor - Marymount Rd - Lornie - Alexander road - Depot Road

Thanks ya all. ^_^

↡ Advertisement

Hi Peeps,

I need to reach depot road by 9am weekdays and I would like to know what is the best timing to travel on Lornie road. I don't mind reaching early. My main objective is to siam the Jam, Hope those that frequent travel this route can give some advice.

My travelling route will be Lentor - Marymount Rd - Lornie - Alexander road - Depot Road

Thanks ya all. ^_^

all are killers,

lentor got bus lane :ph34r:

marymount and lornie, got to fight with city going folks :ph34r:

Supercharged

maybe

1)yishun to mandai road

2) bke

3)kje

4) chut clementi ave 6

5) depot road [:p]

you very clever.......... [laugh]

petrol FOC arh?

maybe

1)yishun to mandai road

2) bke

3)kje

4) chut clementi ave 6

5) depot road [:p]

>.< This route very long worz [bigcry]

Haiz thats the problem of going South in the morning =(

Headache Max....

Hi Peeps,

Thanks ya all. ^_^

Rather to travel longer way....to be frank...all possible route will be heavy traffic...unless you leave your house at 6am......suggest you pay CTE EPR lah.....thanks for the contribution to our enconomy... [nod]

it's heavy traffic all the way lah. Until u reach depot road itself. pay the $ to take the CTE ...

But pay le got use ma? scally pay le still Jam lol, Tried going town a few times at 8am+ pay erp but still Jam lol, (But still moving traffic la, not jam till unbearable)

Headache Max....

that is why you must sarpork decentralisation of city centre [:p]

but anyway depot road considered as decentralised from city centre liao lah [:p]

Headache Max....

not only long, the green light timing from yishun to mandai road is very very short, causing a huge queue each time :ph34r:

Rather to travel longer way....to be frank...all possible route will be heavy traffic...unless you leave your house at 6am......suggest you pay CTE EPR lah.....thanks for the contribution to our enconomy... [nod]

Don't Like that ler. I very poor man liao [bigcry] [bigcry]

Guess that i would consider CTE ba. As long as don't stop move stop move can liao. I drive manual very tired every morning stop and move. Sooner or later will have big left leg :D :D

Don't Like that ler. I very poor man liao [bigcry] [bigcry]

Guess that i would consider CTE ba. As long as don't stop move stop move can liao. I drive manual very tired every morning stop and move. Sooner or later will have big left leg :D :D

prepare to pay gor kor (=$5) ah :D

solution is:

1) wake up early dont bath, dont brush teeh, pang jio only

2) start the car, drive to work, no erp

3) at office: eat breakfast, lim kopi, kua poh zua, sio hun kee

4) bath in office, change to office clothes [:p]

not only long, the green light timing from yishun to mandai road is very very short, causing a huge queue each time :ph34r:

Yeah, during my reservist I have to use mandai to go tuas. the queue to mandai like xhit every morning. 7am also queue liao zzz.

solution is:

1) wake up early dont bath, dont brush teeh, pang jio only

2) start the car, drive to work, no erp

3) at office: eat breakfast, lim kopi, kua poh zua, sio hun kee

4) bath in office, change to office clothes [:p]

Gd Idea =D

Let me check if the toilet got showering facility or not. kee kee kee.

But pay le got use ma? scally pay le still Jam lol, Tried going town a few times at 8am+ pay erp but still Jam lol, (But still moving traffic la, not jam till unbearable)

barring any accident. i estimate that entering CTE at lentor vs down marymount-lornie-alexandra area is only 50% the time if smooth traffic and at least 60-70% max of the time required for the non-xpressway route.

If u want to try at 8am every morning. go ahead.

i worked at depot road for 1.5 yrs so yes i'm well acquainted with the area's traffic.

if accident, then anyone's game [laugh]

↡ Advertisement