Liverpool Season 2012/13 part 6 - Top 6 Finish with BR?

Lala81

Knn!!! He has the cheek to say all those?? The club had to put up with his fragile body n nonsense performances! N still had to pay him 100k per wk! Ungrateful b------d!

dunno why all these sports people like to talk so much .... either he was misquoted or he's a dickhead!!

↡ Advertisement

dunno why all these sports people like to talk so much .... either he was misquoted or he's a dickhead!!

Sometimes its the reporter....

I think he is very smart.

He is paid a lot of money and he can make sure

they don't get CL football.

:D

Ya he's been out of job for too long..work half yr n maybe get paid for 2 yrs

Turbocharged

Ya he's been out of job for too long..work half yr n maybe get paid for 2 yrs

He very hardworking. Give us his money we will had stop working for life Liao.

Turbocharged

as i mentioned earlier, coutinio did in 2 matches what joe cole is supposed to do for 2.5 yrs

lucky he was a free transfer albeit on sky high wages...

Good Riddence, if you had kept your silence, it would still have been auvoir

as i mentioned earlier, coutinio did in 2 matches what joe cole is supposed to do for 2.5 yrs

lucky he was a free transfer albeit on sky high wages...

Good Riddence, if you had kept your silence, it would still have been auvoir

Agreed. Now we hate him even more. But you could see that he had little drive and desire to play for us. Happily getting 100k a week.

And he has done more for West Ham this season that he did for us in his entire Liverpool career - meaning that his heart wasn't here, not his body.

Agreed. Now we hate him even more. But you could see that he had little drive and desire to play for us. Happily getting 100k a week.

And he has done more for West Ham this season that he did for us in his entire Liverpool career - meaning that his heart wasn't here, not his body.

There is some truth to his words.

I've always thought that this biggest club in england is dam self deluding

Cole believes the mentality at Liverpool made it difficult for him to settle in, with their insistence on being known as the "biggest club in the country" catching him off guard.

"When I joined, the guy interviewing me said 'you've joined the biggest club in the country' and reeled off the trophies they'd won," he said. ""I just said 'yeah, if you put it like that, I suppose you're right' and Liverpool used that as the headline to the interview.

"I didn't want to upset anyone so I just went along with it. But obviously they're not the biggest club in the country any more. How do you judge how big a club are? Nottingham Forest won the European Cup twice but they're not a bigger club than Chelsea."

(edited)

Pool to lose 1-3.

Oh home game. 1-2 then ^_^ though i think 2-2 quite possible.

Edited by Lala81

Supercharged

Spurs is not a counter-attacking team. Like Pool, they like to do possession play. Their backline is also not exactly strong ... BR likely will get the front forward to press extra hard at their defence to cut off the possession source. Coutinho, Suarez and Sturrige's press at their defence is the key this coming sunday.

If they are staved off possession, the only outlet is to use the individual brilliance of Bale to score goals.

Away from home, I do think Spurs may not be able to retain as much possession as they will like. If we can keep Bale largely quiet, I reckon Pool may be able to get a draw.

i expect a 1-1 score...

Turbocharged

I would think a victory is possible, maybe a 2 ~ 1 scoreline?

Spurs played last night, hoped they feel tired?

Turbocharged

good.. now liverpool is consider a underdogs... meaning....

we have a higher chance to win liao.

Lucas if he is on form this weekend, we should clock a win... i say 3-0 [:p]

Spurs in hot form now.. won 3-0 versus Inter Milan.

Looks like Pool will have a tough oppnoent this coming sun..

Spurs won 3-0 vs Inter Milan?

They will be all tired out now for the Pool game.

And they used up all the goals.

Anyway InterM now is not the InterM when Jose was there.

:D

good.. now liverpool is consider a underdogs... meaning....

we have a higher chance to win liao.

Lucas if he is on form this weekend, we should clock a win... i say 3-0 [:p]

Now? Wat do u mean now?

other than 2001 & 2009, none of the team since 1990 is capable of winning the league

we are a small club... w overseas support tats all...

Torres made the right decision to leave cos we may not win the title before the end of his career...

Why fear Spurs, why fear anyone???

Our players are good enough against any teams... it's just their heads and the manager's tactics and players selection that are the worries.

Why fear Spurs, why fear anyone???

Our players are good enough against any teams... it's just their heads and the manager's tactics and players selection that are the worries.

Becos FSG stingy n so we fans gotta LLST

↡ Advertisement