Supersonic
On 3/5/2021 at 1:26 PM, yishunite said:

Any ideas where to get O-ring washer? Preferably hardware store where I can see it in person.

Inner diam 60mm outer diam 75mm

Shopee. 

Twincharged

SOS!

My wall faucet - attached to the wall on one end and my washing machine on the other.

The "switch" to close the faucet is faulty.. so it can't close properly and so it's leaking ++

Does anyone know someone who can come change it today or tomorrow? 

Thanks!

• Shocked 1

Hypersonic
On 5/12/2021 at 6:45 PM, therock said:

SOS!

My wall faucet - attached to the wall on one end and my washing machine on the other.

The "switch" to close the faucet is faulty.. so it can't close properly and so it's leaking ++

Thanks!

Just turn off at the main water meter and go hardware shop buy a new tap. Unscrew to the old one and replace with the new one.

Take a photo of the old tap and show it to the hardware store ppl.

Very easy job.

• Praise 1

5th Gear
1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Just turn off at the main water meter and go hardware shop buy a new tap. Unscrew to the old one and replace with the new one.

Very easy job.

you forgot to tell him need to white tape to tap the new tap to prevent leakage :D

• Praise 2

Supersonic
On 5/12/2021 at 6:45 PM, therock said:

SOS!

Thanks!

I think the "switch" is called valve..... 😅

Twincharged
2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Very easy job.

If there is  false ceiling, usually there is an intermediate vavle above the false ceiling , no need to off the main.  This type of thing better learn to do it ourselves, the labor cost is expensive  due to our cost of living.

Twincharged

Thanks bros, you need some skill and this isn't my forte. 
I found a handyman to help. My friend dropped by to arrest the leak for now, until the handyman comes next week to change the faucet. He will bring this for me..

image.thumb.png.66901aa58c54e1f5a67d22d6dbf54158.pngThe blue part was loose and too much play. So it could not tighten and leaked.. 

image.png

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Since you bought the part liao, just turn the whole thing anticlockwise to remove it. Use lots of white tape on the screw threads. Should have no leak.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Since you bought the part liao, just turn the whole thing anticlockwise to remove it. Use lots of white tape on the screw threads. Should have no leak.

That's the theory... I stick to what I'm good at la.. 
Anyway if anyone is looking for sanitary and toilet stuff, there's a sale on this couple of days:

image.thumb.png.3934ba9faca5c4984bcf84c2b3a8d6c4.png

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I learnt from the plumber, you'll need Teflon tape and you'll need to round about 30 rounds for a good seal. But leave a bit of the end sticking out to twist into the wall pipe opening..

↡ Advertisement