Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

All industries have issue with rules and regulations and all industries has black sheeps in which no one will now who are the black sheeps until they surface.

Association??? Collect money, look nice and lepak, that's how i felt, hence i never join the association.

My point here is just don't take all dealers to be the same. Honest earners are just plain honest, crooks will always be crooks.

sure don't take all dealers to be same.... so my question is how to  know which is good and which is bad... maybe you can share how to differentiate a good dealer from a crook dealer...

I just settled a 14k loan today before 2 pm in CASH and guess what, it can be release in 3 working days, which will be next monday, seller dont believe and claims that we are delaying. Get my point?

to be honest hor... i also won't believe.... is it a small financing company?

if customer don't believe, may can ask them call the financing company to confirm.... 

↡ Advertisement

I just settled a 14k loan today before 2 pm in CASH and guess what, it can be release in 3 working days, which will be next monday, seller dont believe and claims that we are delaying. Get my point?

hmm... I don't get it, the loan was paid to the seller's financial institute isn't it? If it is the seller's final settlement to the financial institute why don't you show him the receipt of payment given by the financial institute?

if customer don't believe, may can ask them call the financing company to confirm.... 

To be honest, I don't know what's he talking about just like the time he questioned about Cashier's Order can be rejected by banks after that no conclusion then again come back to talk about difficulty handling financial institutes that keep changing regulations blah blah...

Every trade has limitations but it has NOTHING to do with INTEGRITY and HONESTY. If a reason had been used too many times, it becomes an excuse to delay.

hmm... I don't get it, the loan was paid to the seller's financial institute isn't it? If it is the seller's final settlement to the financial institute why don't you show him the receipt of payment given by the financial institute?

Shown the receipt already, and they are pressing for transfer, WTF? Money paid and still have to wait for release. THAT'S MY POINT GET IT?

sure don't take all dealers to be same.... so my question is how to  know which is good and which is bad... maybe you can share how to differentiate a good dealer from a crook dealer...

Yes it is a small time Finance Company.

Even DBS also take 2 days to release for transfer and like i said many many times BMW Financials takes up to 5 WORKING Days for clearance for transfer.

UOB/MAYBANK is settle before 2pm by CASH is after 3PM next day.

IF you don't believe, go settle one time and then you comment.

Edited by JCSL

To be honest, I don't know what's he talking about just like the time he questioned about Cashier's Order can be rejected by banks after that no conclusion then again come back to talk about difficulty handling financial institutes that keep changing regulations blah blah...

Every trade has limitations but it has NOTHING to do with INTEGRITY and HONESTY. If a reason had been used too many times, it becomes an excuse to delay.

Eh! Let you tell you this!

You dont ever bloody need help from a dealer/credit agent to assist in your loan or whatsoever settlement or transfer, make sure! Because the things you say are just simply too general.

Don't try to act smart here when you know nuts. You are good in what you do and i dont question what you do and problems you face at your field of work even if you share your problems, i will be open to hear it out and not put you down.

Seems like you are just pushing it away and believe in what you want to believe, you ever been cheated ? How many times? Or did you simply hearsay? Dont use others backside to be your faceskin. I am not giving face to you already, why? Because you are NO PERSONALITY KID! Why? Kiang Tiu Ho Mai Kay Kiang! Dont act like you know everything.

I am merely sharing what I face with the finance companies, dont believe done, you can go try yourself. Dont come here and say all these are excuses, i agree some may use it as an excuse to delay for whatever reasons i dunno but for me, i am more worried as money is paid and yet i cant get the custody of the car, i dont know seller gan chiong SMLJ.

enough said CarNoob, i wish you forever kena chop and cheated in whatever you do.

If sharing my experiences is wrong and you people believe i am talking cock, zap my points all you want cos i cant be bothered, simply these are works of lifeless KAY KIANG cyber warriors!

• Praise 1

You dont ever bloody need help from a dealer/credit agent to assist in your loan or whatsoever settlement or transfer, make sure! Because the things you say are just simply too general.

Don't try to act smart here when you know nuts. You are good in what you do and i dont question what you do and problems you face at your field of work even if you share your problems, i will be open to hear it out and not put you down.

Seems like you are just pushing it away and believe in what you want to believe, you ever been cheated ? How many times? Or did you simply hearsay? Dont use others backside to be your faceskin. I am not giving face to you already, why? Because you are NO PERSONALITY KID! Why? Kiang Tiu Ho Mai Kay Kiang! Dont act like you know everything.

I am merely sharing what I face with the finance companies, dont believe done, you can go try yourself. Dont come here and say all these are excuses, i agree some may use it as an excuse to delay for whatever reasons i dunno but for me, i am more worried as money is paid and yet i cant get the custody of the car, i dont know seller gan chiong SMLJ.

enough said CarNoob, i wish you forever kena chop and cheated in whatever you do.

If sharing my experiences is wrong and you people believe i am talking cock, zap my points all you want cos i cant be bothered, simply these are works of lifeless KAY KIANG cyber warriors!

quote clear you are low class to run ppl down like that

if you disagree, then just walk.  we are here to discuss and you are in no mental ability to

guess you do not belong here.  Bye then

business must be bad that is why v stress...poor thing...

hey....  chill.. dont reply when you are angry pls..  

u stated your point ..  agree to disagree...  dont need to curse people one k... 

Sorry to hijack this thread as i am not able to open new post. I just hope to create awareness for everyone. Beware of Car Guru at Turf City. They do not keep to their promise of rectfiying the defects agreed upon when i purchase the car from them. I am not complaining as i made a stupid mistake of not penning it down on the agreement but to create awareness that Car Guru got no integrity. Customer service is also extremely poor.

1) Car Guru agree to let me bring the car to my workshop to check for defects and will rectify any defects as long as not major.

2) My workshop checked and found;

A. bonnet hydraulic arm spoilt and cannot hold its position

B. flywheel oil leak

C. drive shaft oil leak

D. front and back absorber totally gone

E. speedometer 1 light not working

F. front brake rotor badly worn out

G. engine cover broken

3) Car Guru agreed to do everything except item F and i accept.

4) During the 1 week to do up the loan and insurance, Car Guru sent the car to their workshop to do up the defects.

5) 1 week later when i collect the car, the mileage increased by 1000km more. I questioned them, but nobody can give me an answer. When i send to my workshop to check, none of the defects were done except for the speedometer light.

6) I went back to Car Guru and they say that their workshop could have missed out and arrange the following Friday to put my car at their workshop over the weekend to do up the defects.

7) I collected the car the following Monday and again i send to my workshop to check. Again, nothing was done except the bonnet hydraulic arm

8) I approach Car Guru again but no replies from them on how to settle my car. They just keep saying my trade in car also give them alot of problem but is this my problem?

9) In the end, i spent $8900 to do up the car which half of it is suppose to be done by Car Guru.

10) Almost 1 month i got the car i sense something is amiss with my old car insurance as i have not receive any cancellation notification or rebate cheque from the insurance company. So i called the insurance company up to check then i realise that Car Guru did not cancel my old car insurance despite i had signed the form.

From the above, i hope everyone can learn a lesson from this foolish and stupid me.

1) First and foremost, please help to spread the word around about my experience with Car Guru and avoid Car Guru. At Turf City, Lot A7, A8 and A9. I think there is another company which is link to Car Guru call Teck Wei or something like that. But i shall not comment on Teck Wei as i did not deal with them.

1) No matter how the dealer / sales person promise you, always pen it down.

Thank you everyone for your time in reading.

I need help, I am A similar situation like you. Did you went to small claim in the end .

First time car buyer I just bought a second hand bmw 320i , paid a deposits of 2 k then sent a sent to workshop inspected , found out gear box and engine problem , car dealer promised to fix it . After that sent to performance for a check , apparently mechanic who sent in and performance sale adviser were friends . Felt some thing fishy as they didn't check for gear box and engine, requested to check for gear box and engine again on the next day as car is parked there , found out gearbox and engine issue . Told the car dealer there was issues was force to pay extra 200 for repair . Then sent back to performance for a check last Friday. Was told the car was cleared no issue . Took over they car this Monday in the afternoon full paid 93k in cash and took over Vechinice. At night found out car could reverse , texted car dear was told it was wear and tear can't cover . Took over to performance to check found out was gear box and engine issue repair cost was 6.5 k . When asked Peformance why they didn't found out gear box issue when I sent in Friday . They remain quite. Now I am stuck with the 6.5 k repair fee. Called the car dealer told me to sent down to his workshop he gave me the number , but called 5 time couldn't reach the guy called car dealer he say not his responsibility to contact his workshop . Please advice . Can't talk with the car dear any more .

Edited by adrian130988

Shown the receipt already, and they are pressing for transfer, WTF? Money paid and still have to wait for release. THAT'S MY POINT GET IT?

Yes it is a small time Finance Company.

Even DBS also take 2 days to release for transfer and like i said many many times BMW Financials takes up to 5 WORKING Days for clearance for transfer.

UOB/MAYBANK is settle before 2pm by CASH is after 3PM next day.

IF you don't believe, go settle one time and then you comment.

erm... if you talking about 1 time... i settle before... in fact i help settle many times but only 1 FI... like that qualify to comment anot

damn jialat leh... ask question become challenge you.... ask question now must try 1 time then can comment.. next time ask question what else must i do ar...  no next time liao  [bigcry] 

wow we have people act like he knows EVERYTHING and others are idiot here [sweatdrop]

he knows everything but when we say he is the professional so the job is simple he say no wor..........

then how.... ka ki gong ka ki song leh

Edited by Galantspeedz

buy 2nd hand car so difficult meh? share with you guys wat i did la..  bring a buddy buddy mechanic go down and check with you la.. . 

dont haggle over 1~2k please.. its a long term commitment.. problem free more impt... 

problem free for the last 4yrs... [laugh]

• Praise 1

quote clear you are low class to run ppl down like that

if you disagree, then just walk.  we are here to discuss and you are in no mental ability to

guess you do not belong here.  Bye then

business must be bad that is why v stress...poor thing...

bro.. to be fair to that guy.. i do feel some guys, whether intentionally or unintentionally have already branded him to be a bad guy due to our perceptions of that industry....  

In all his posts... many of which were genuine insights into his industry.. which i personally find pretty interesting to read.. i agree with some .. disagree with alot more.. But.. at least they were his genuine comments.. and i dont think he is lying at all.. 

His cursing was uncalled for.. really...  but can dont permanently ban him please?

2nd chance mayb? 

Jus my humble opinion..  [:)]

bro.. to be fair to that guy.. i do feel some guys, whether intentionally or unintentionally have already branded him to be a bad guy due to our perceptions of that industry....

In all his posts... many of which were genuine insights into his industry.. which i personally find pretty interesting to read.. i agree with some .. disagree with alot more.. But.. at least they were his genuine comments.. and i dont think he is lying at all..

His cursing was uncalled for.. really... but can dont permanently ban him please?

2nd chance mayb?

Jus my humble opinion.. [:)]

I dun disagree

He has some merits and I think his back is agst the wall for his reaction

Will let him cool a bit then let him in. Started out ok but denigrated as time went on. Must be bad times

• Praise 2

His cursing was uncalled for.. really...  but can dont permanently ban him please?

2nd chance mayb? 

Jus my humble opinion..  [:)]

agree with you though he seems to get more easily agitated these couple of days.... maybe a soft ban for a few days would do

• Praise 1

Yes, please let him cool down a bit.

Probably felt frustrated that despite his sincerity in sharing, he constantly face sceptism and doubts from us here.

But I can sense his sincerity and desire to push forward a point which seems central to most of not all his posts....

Not every car dealer is a crook and there are honest ones in the industry which unfortunately is fraught with so many bad apples that those few good apples are easily thrown into the same bin marked "spoilt, no hope, gone case".

It's like a man against hundreds....haha...perhaps more like 1 against 30? Relax, move back abit. Win also no glory ya.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 3

Yes, please let him cool down a bit.

Probably felt frustrated that despite his sincerity in sharing, he constantly face sceptism and doubts from us here.

But I can sense his sincerity and desire to push forward a point which seems central to most of not all his posts....

Not every car dealer is a crook and there are honest ones in the industry which unfortunately is fraught with so many bad apples that those few good apples are easily thrown into the same bin marked "spoilt, no hope, gone case".

It's like a man against hundreds....haha...perhaps more like 1 against 30? Relax, move back abit. Win also no glory ya.

Safe ride

Cheers

but hor... he has not given his shop name... then can cross reference got bad reviews anot

actually i always believe most times it is the salesperson that over promise rather than the boss of the company itself

but hor... he has not given his shop name... then can cross reference got bad reviews anot

actually i always believe most times it is the salesperson that over promise rather than the boss of the company itself

Perhaps he has one very good and strong reason to do so which unfortunately looks like he may have something to hide, though he may truly not have.

We have read about bosses blaming salesman and vice versa. I tend to believe that both are true.

But the temporary ban or respite is a good reminder that we do not tolerate cursing.

I am neither in this trade or know him but like I mentioned, let's move back abit. Heck we have very alert Mods on stand-by machiam 24 hours who at a flick of finger can bring on total destruction...*click*....BAN.

Haha....have a good week. Weekend peeking round the corner. Wet weather beckons so please drive safe. Dun drink drive until it's water.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2