Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

You have misquoted what I said re this matter.

Please do not do that again.

My apology I didn't use it to quote you, I'll be more careful with my cut and paste.

• Praise 2

Thanks Bro Bluray.

Meaning they have pay off bank first la, correct?

not too sure about the exact mechanics.

essence is that car dealers use this form of financing to free up cash that would otherwise have been locked up in the asset (ie car)

so if the car is under floor, means dealer have to settle the said loan o/s (with bank or finance company) before doing the transfer to new buyer. should be transparent to us as end buyer. 

something like that lah. 

not too sure about the exact mechanics.

essence is that car dealers use this form of financing to free up cash that would otherwise have been locked up in the asset (ie car)

so if the car is under floor, means dealer have to settle the said loan o/s (with bank or finance company) before doing the transfer to new buyer. should be transparent to us as end buyer.

something like that lah.

Ok, thanks. I think most dealers' cars are floored anyway.

Edited by Toothiewabbit

beware of XXX (deleted by admin on request of poster) pte ltd at turf city. i'm so furious

i saw a car on sgcarmart that i was interested in viewing

i happened to pass by last week, so i enquired.

the salesman called XXX (deleted by admin on request of poster) told me the car was currently being serviced so not available for viewing.

fair enough as i was just passing by so thought i'd try my luck.

i made appointment to view the car today at 3pm, he said ok.

at 2pm i messaged and ask if i can come earlier in 20 mins as i had finished my prior engagement

he replied 'ok'

i drove all the way down and he said car is not back from servicing, come back at 3pm

i asked why couldn't he have told me when i SMSed him to just stick to 3pm???

whatever it is, i think their customer service sucks and they have absolutely no consideration.

Edited by Laserjet

at 2pm i messaged and ask if i can come earlier in 20 mins as i had finished my prior engagement

he replied 'ok'

i drove all the way down and he said car is not back from servicing, come back at 3pm

whatever it is, i think their customer service sucks and they have absolutely no consideration.

this is a small matter. these days spray painting and repair workshops are jam packed with used cars from dealers for service and repair, delivery timing at times could  be beyond the control of the dealers. You could ask if he could be sure 3pm the car would be ready and just go coffee around turf city. I am not trying to defend this shop as there are many other critical  considerations that we are not aware, but if you are so rush that you could not wait for 30 minutes,  you should not be viewing car on that day, unlikely you would make a informed decision. 

this is a small matter. these days spray painting and repair workshops are jam packed with used cars from dealers for service and repair, delivery timing at times could  be beyond the control of the dealers. You could ask if he could be sure 3pm the car would be ready and just go coffee around turf city. I am not trying to defend this shop as there are many other critical  considerations that we are not aware, but if you are so rush that you could not wait for 30 minutes,  you should not be viewing car on that day, unlikely you would make a informed decision. 

i disagree. it costs nothing to reply "can you stick to 3pm" instead of "ok"

when i asked him why he didn't ask me to stick to 3pm instead of wasting my time he just smiled like a retard and had nothing to say.

when i asked him why he didn't ask me to stick to 3pm instead of wasting my time he just smiled like a retard and had nothing to say.

Compared to those who had their money absconded or bought a lemon and had to stick with it, yours really is nothing to shout home about.

I can only say the world does not revolve around you. Try to be more forgiving to others. Trust me, you will be a happier person and good things may eventually happen to you.

I can only say the world does not revolve around you. Try to be more forgiving to others. Trust me, you will be a happier person and good things may eventually happen to you.

Agree with you, especially dealing used car dealers is a no win game . Body language and tone if messaging play a critical role in the transaction. I dont mean we have to be intimidated or even victimised by them but it takes a different approach dealing with most of these people.

See for yourself...

自己看。。。

SG Vehicles... Peak after peak. It's another way to make money ?

Really no point lah.

Buy a car from you and give you money, you must be happy and you only just deliver the car

and it will surely be happy ending. If you know there are too many twists and turns that make

buyers not happy, kindly improve your mentality, people & processes.  

钱多不如福多。子孙无优无愁。

https://www.case.org.sg/consumeralert_company_sg_vehicles_detail.aspx

Year 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 1 Jan to 23 Nov 2016 No. of complaints received 5 9 7 6 36 37

beware of XXX (deleted by admin on request of poster) pte ltd at turf city. i'm so furious

i saw a car on sgcarmart that i was interested in viewing

i happened to pass by last week, so i enquired.

the salesman called XXX (deleted by admin on request of poster) told me the car was currently being serviced so not available for viewing.

he replied 'ok'

You sure is a man of dignity and i strongly believe you had never let anyone down before, that's why you are so furious and because of your strong character, you advise us to refrain from these car dealers.

[thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement