Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Had a super bad experience with Esprit motor trading. Turf club lot C10.

Purchased a car from them although an old car. But during viewing the car was very good. No signs of leakage and all(most prob a clean up), but once i collected the car the very next day oil pan and powersteering pump leakage. Contacted the boss and sent the car to their workshop, but workshop did not do any repairs. I literally see them using spray cleaners to clean the engine bay and thats it, i even tell this to the car dealer and the car dealer told me they will try to cut as much cost as possible for repairs. It was leaking heavily and the car dealer isn't even responsible to repair the car.

Spoke to car dealer about 6 months lemon law he said it doesn't work that way. Because he helped me with a higher loan(80%) so he is not responsible for the repairs.

Please avoid this car dealer as he is dodgy and bullying customers.

Too bad to heard that.

nope SG AUTO PTE LTD

Thansk for sharing.
  • Praise 1

I totally agree with you bro. Wish i had check out this posts on the blacklisted dealers.

Bought a second hand car from AA Trust Automotive as well. Test drive the car and pointed out the steering and brake issues to the sales person. Give me all the promises that its a minor issue and it is being noted, and will fix it up and deliver nicely to me.

Ended up they never fixed it up for me. Drove my car back to them at least 2 times to ask them to address my issues since they have agreed to fix it up nicely upon delivery. The managers can still make sarcastic remark to say why not test drive from Mackenzie to Yio Chu Kang to identify the problem. In the end, they just deny everything and say no such problem. I question back the idiot manager would he accept it if it was his own car.

Even their in house mechanic who is so called 20 years experience can tell me he is not going to sit in my car and test drive to see the problem, claiming that its not his job on my 2nd return visit. Even my own workshop has identify the issues are really there and ask me to claim from them. In the end, the dumb sales person can tell me i can return the car to them if im not happy with it. Just imagine i wasted so much time and money on this transaction and my old car is already sold to them, they have the cheek to suggest this to me, and to the extend of not having to guaranteed my deposit back and all the admin fees!

Anyway, i don't wish to elaborate further. Guys, just stay away from this car dealer and don't give them a single business. Spread the word to your friends and relatives about the underhand method this dealer does to their customers. These people are just a bunch of good for nothing giving empty promises, and they will surely pay back through their own karma.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Praise 1

Don't be surprised if the finance co.ordered the tow truck to tow back your car.

Technically the finance company owns it and you don't.

f**k, Injust bought one BMW from Dosh motoring, the contact is Danson phone number 91510151, a lots of probelem, f**k this company, firstly our car during night time tow away by financial company, of course due to their financial issue, after 3 weeks the car with financial company finally the car was back to us, just 1 week time, the car engine got issue, totally can not drive, half way at express way, think about it how dangerous it was, because 1 year lemon law about engine warrant, but please wake up, This Danson ask their workshop tow back the car, and repair, but you know what, they won’t help you repair for free, and they won’t say it’s engine issue, but some other issue cause engine issue, which mean, dear pay it, 1000 plus, and please don’t say no to them, unless you are mechanics and very familiar with cars, otherwise they take out one small part from your car, then you die, more problems, good luck guys, Before you buy a used car, check their company history and check their reputation, and don’t like me, use money buy troubles.
  • Praise 3

Hi,

I am new to this forum and would like to seek advice from you all :)

I contacted a car company (PI) via facebook and was referred to saleperson namely J. During the meet up in early Nov 2018, we signed a sales agreement which states the price of the car which i am intending to buy and the bundle accessories. I had passed $2000 to J.

As i have a car for trade in, the salesperson informed that he had checked with his company and will take in my car at a certain value. However recently, the manager of the company told me that J has been terminated due to criminal offence. Although my $2000 has been received by company, manager claimed that the promises made by J over whatsapp is not valid since it is not approved by company. The company will return $2000 to me as refund.

Because of this, i had sustained a few thousands dollar loss in my trade in value hence unable to change a new car.

May i ask whether is the company liable for the promises made by their salesperson during then?

For your advice, please.

Thank you

MOVE ON! Thank your lucky stars they return the $2k.

Some will just say that fella J eat the $2k.

Anyone bought a car here recently?

I bought a car and they are postponing the delivery...

Anyone had any experience with them?

https://mscarstrading.net/

Thank you

I believe thats a UK website man.

I duno if you are from Singapore. If you are, u shld not buy a car frm them

Edited by alex976
  • Praise 1

Anyone bought a car here recently?

I bought a car and they are postponing the delivery...

Anyone had any experience with them?

https://mscarstrading.net/

Thank you

Hi there!

I bought a car from them also. 22 days ago... They are postponing the delivery for me also.

With lots of different excuses. Now they dont answer my emails or phone calls.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 2

Neutral Newbie

Has anyone bought used cars from Prem Roy Motoring?

Anyone has experience dealing with Prem Roy Motoring? Trying to find review, but can't find any.

Thought of getting a preown car from them. 

Pls do not try. Bad attitude after u pay him. His staff lack of knowledge. He is lack of good manner with people of lower status. He only look at rich man and praise them. Delay my transaction and forgotten to ask me take company stamp. Accuse on spot that i should know that. He doesnt have to do this, if it is a mistake, solve it calmly.

• Praise 1

CAN ADD THIS TO BLACKLIST SGAUTO PTE LTD, ACTUALLY PRICE 24888 INCLUSIVE OF COE AND ROAD TAX CAR BECOME 34888 IN BLACK AND WHITE PAPER.

Still requesting this DEALERS to be blacklisted, as not only happened just to me but others too.

this is one of the case study : https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/case-flags-another-car-dealer-over-complaints

previously was located at Ang Mo Kio St 62 then 360 Changi Road Keng Yee Garden then now at 1 Tampines North Drive 1 #01-31.

as i learn my mistake not to go for just any cheap car from just any dealer, always do research about them on "MYCARFORUM", check them on CASE Accredited List or by any means you can research about. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Report le. Police says sold for profit, considered BOA, not their problem. Call lawyer...

Transferred... Yeah... learnt from lesson. Haha... Wonder if you have deal with a guy call Jason Ng before?

Yes I have dealt with said person. He used the exact same method of cancelling of cheque after the vehicle was transferred over to him.

He is known as Jason 

Company: A INFOTECH SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.

Please be aware if you are selling your vehicle to said person. As recent as 4th quarter of 2018, he withheld the export documents and demanded $50 before he would send the pdf (that LTA requires to encash parf) to owner. Called LTA but they were unable to assist. 

In short, UNETHICAL business, will definitely avoid at all cost in the future.

• Praise 1

Pls do not try. Bad attitude after u pay him. His staff lack of knowledge. He is lack of good manner with people of lower status. He only look at rich man and praise them. Delay my transaction and forgotten to ask me take company stamp. Accuse on spot that i should know that. He doesnt have to do this, if it is a mistake, solve it calmly.

I wanted to view one of the car listed by them but they totally ignore me to schedule a viewing, maybe they feel that I am not able to afford.

• Praise 1

I wanted to view one of the car listed by them but they totally ignore me to schedule a viewing, maybe they feel that I am not able to afford.

well, just move on lor. such shop we shall see them close shop one day also.

• Praise 1

Hi all, anybody have any experience buying from Car Guru.com at turf city? Cuz i always hear dealers at turf city at all not reliable

Please do a search first in future. But at least you ask. But not sure if this is the same company that have changed name. Dealing with used car dealers is when you are in doubt, try to avoid.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2685954-beware-of-2nd-hand-car-dealerspart-2-blacklist-here/page-150

One more point to highlight, when buying a used car, take the salesman's promise as a pinch of salt, just assume that you will get nothing from them once a car is out of their shop, so do whatever you could to check the condition of the car before you make any payment.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Please do a search first in future. But at least you ask. But not sure if this is the same company that have changed name. Dealing with used car dealers is when you are in doubt, try to avoid.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2685954-beware-of-2nd-hand-car-dealerspart-2-blacklist-here/page-150

One more point to highlight, when buying a used car, take the salesman's promise as a pinch of salt, just assume that you will get nothing from them once a car is out of their shop, so do whatever you could to check the condition of the car before you make any payment.

Thanks, read about that bad review. And so fat, i research only have 1 bad review this far. Cuz i had my fair share of bad experience before with 1 dealer when i bought my 1st used car. Car so problematic. Den i bought a car from boeki auto and the car has no problem at all for the past 2 years esp when its a coe car. I understand that buying used car has its risk but i just want check to ensure that the dealer does not have alot of bad reviews like some dealers. Thanks for the info
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1