Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Twincharged
6 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Why he didn't accept a CO? 

He would Accept but wouldn’t transfer immediately. for me a CO is as good as cash. Somehow he  didn’t think so, seemed to imply I could still cancel, if that’s what remembered he said. Anyway, it wasn’t too much of a trouble to get the cash. The car was a blood good deal then I just needed a set of wheels. 

was a 2005 Off peak Suzuki liana. 1owner With 5k km Full history from agent. Was less than 3k a year depreciation After converting to normal plate and just 2-3k above paper. Bought in march2009, right smack in the previous financial crisis so wanted a car I could dispose off without much loss if I had to. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Twincharged
(edited)
13 minutes ago, StreamRSZ said:

ok maybe i didnt phase my question clearly. pardon me.

transfer of ownership is also part of delivery. What if these dealers delay on the ownership transfer ? can we dont sign the DO?  As long as DO dont sign i think finance company will not release the loan money to the dealer. Finance companies also must ensure that goods is delievered prior to releasing all monies to the dealer.

This is actually i wanted to ask.

Well if you don’t sign, then they won’t release the car to you. Thus one is always at a losing end.

Big deal,even if you sign The contract. It’s not worth the paper it is signed on. If the bugger Is declare being a bankrupt or run away, is one going to sue? Even if you sue, won’t get your money back anyway. Numerous cases of cars not being transferred after paying. 

thus be very careful now. These 3mths have hammered many used cars Dealers badly. Please don’t let them get away with ones money. 

Edited by Mkl22

I had a very bad experience with RNJ Motoring.

This dealer kept delaying the transfer of ownership to me after I paid full for the car. I only managed to get them to transfer ownership to me after 2 weeks, this was after calling and texting them everyday.

It was stupid of me to believe that a contract signed between the  buyer and dealer will protect the buyer. 

Anyway, I subsequently found out that the car I bought was still under the previous owner's name when I took over the car.

Stay away from this dealer at all costs no matter how sweet the deal is.

• Angry 1

Supersonic
On 6/30/2020 at 9:37 AM, Poseidon said:

I had a very bad experience with RNJ Motoring.

This dealer kept delaying the transfer of ownership to me after I paid full for the car. I only managed to get them to transfer ownership to me after 2 weeks, this was after calling and texting them everyday.

It was stupid of me to believe that a contract signed between the  buyer and dealer will protect the buyer. 

Anyway, I subsequently found out that the car I bought was still under the previous owner's name when I took over the car.

Stay away from this dealer at all costs no matter how sweet the deal is.

Name checks out, already sounds like RanJiao motoring. 😁

• Haha! 5

Supersonic
(edited)
11 minutes ago, NightWind said:

Hi is KK Motorsports ok n reliable dealer? Has anyone dealt with them b4?

Please do not. I've dealt with the guy. Didn't end well, in the end I walked away (from an F430, in the end bought from another dealer, but I still wasted money on an inspection and he didn't have the exhaust he had promised).

Both the "KK" and "W****n" numbers belong to the same person, goes by various aliases. Also, hint : recent Lambo incident(s). 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Please do not. I've dealt with the guy. Didn't end well, in the end I walked away (from an F430, in the end bought from another dealer, but I still wasted money on an inspection and he didn't have the exhaust he had promised).

Both the "KK" and "W****n" numbers belong to the same person, goes by various aliases. Also, hint : recent Lambo incident(s). 

Too late la bro. He still owes me a Spoiler n Valvetronic switch fer the GT he sold me.

Can u share your experience as i did not see them blacklisted. Tks

Supersonic
(edited)
5 minutes ago, NightWind said:

Too late la bro. He still owes me a Spoiler n Valvetronic switch fer the GT he sold me.

Can u share your experience as i did not see them blacklisted. Tks

I was looking for an F430, he had a white one which was OK except I hated the bodykit. The exhaust was clearly a straight thru illegal one, but he swore up and down the previous owner (whom he claimed to know well) still had it and could give it. And if not, he can provide it. On that basis, I went ahead to do the PPI. I paid something like 700 plus bucks at Exquisite Marques to do the full inspection. 

Inspection went OK, but then he calls back and says sorry exhaust thrown away. And said, if you want LTA legal, you buy yourself. 

Last time I will ever deal with him. As to the other stuff, look at the Reckless drivers thread to see the incidents mentioned. One of the parties involved. I said I wouldn't out him, but I guess I'm doing so now, albeit without his full name or anything.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I was looking for an F430, he had a white one which was OK except I hated the bodykit. The exhaust was clearly a straight thru illegal one, but he swore up and down the previous owner (whom he claimed to know well) still had it and could give it. And if not, he can provide it. On that basis, I went ahead to do the PPI. I paid something like 700 plus bucks at Exquisite Marques to do the full inspection. 

Inspection went OK, but then he calls back and says sorry exhaust thrown away. And said, if you want LTA legal, you buy yourself. 

Last time I will ever deal with him. As to the other stuff, look at the Reckless drivers thread to see the incidents mentioned. One of the parties involved. I said I wouldn't out him, but I guess I'm doing so now, albeit without his full name or anything.

I saw the 2 yellow Lambo collision n one of the fellas looked like him.

Anyway its too l8 as i already bought the GT from him. So far the car runs ok.

I will pm u on my current issues 

Er bro it says u cant receive messages? How to pm u? 

Edited by NightWind
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
1 minute ago, NightWind said:

I saw the 2 yellow Lambo collision n one of the fellas looked like him.

Anyway its too l8 as i already bought the GT from him. So far the car runs ok.

I will pm u on my current issues 

My experience with him was more than 4 years back.

7 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

My experience with him was more than 4 years back.

I cant msg u. It says u cant receive msgs?

Can u msg me s i prefer to chat in private

Supersonic
(edited)
6 minutes ago, NightWind said:

I've disabled my messenger. A lot of IB trolls around GE time. It's OK bro, will re enable it later and drop you a line when I've got a bit more time. Cheers. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, NightWind said:

Enabled and PMed. 😁

On 7/1/2020 at 4:56 PM, Turboflat4 said:

https://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=906708 , is this the same dealer as u mention, the lambo he selling look exactly like the same one that was caught in the recent lambo incident

Hi am new to this used car thread. Would like to ask, I was browsing sg car mart used car and I saw some posting of used car registered only early this year, with mileage ranging of 8Km to 80+km.

Can someone enlighten me how is it possible for 1 owner to use so little mileage (esp like 8km)? Or could it be the owner is actually the PI or dealer who registered it and then trying to sell off now? But why would they registered it before having anyone buying it? I m really puzzled and wonder is there any "hidden" reason. Hope can get some info n knowledge here.

I m shopping between getting a new car vs a relatively new used car. So if those  is really as good as a brand new car as advertised, I am thinking to explore further into this option. TIA. 

↡ Advertisement