Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

8 hours ago, joyceong said:

Hi all,

Please be careful when you take up in house loan with SKYWAY CREDIT and LEASING PTE LTD. They over charge when you do full settlement 5% base on loan amount and other fee which i request for breakdown they said cant provide me.

After paying for 1 year monthly installment with any late payment. When i request for full settlement for my car they charge me a lot more. I am paying more than the loan i took.

address: 400 Orchard Rd, #15-06, Singapore 238875

Company: SKYWAY Credit and Leasing Pte Ltd

phone: 6333 6333

in house loan itself is dangerous to begin with. 

↡ Advertisement

9 hours ago, joyceong said:

Hi all,

Please be careful when you take up in house loan with SKYWAY CREDIT and LEASING PTE LTD. They over charge when you do full settlement 5% base on loan amount and other fee which i request for breakdown they said cant provide me.

After paying for 1 year monthly installment with any late payment. When i request for full settlement for my car they charge me a lot more. I am paying more than the loan i took.

address: 400 Orchard Rd, #15-06, Singapore 238875

Company: SKYWAY Credit and Leasing Pte Ltd

phone: 6333 6333

5% of the loan amount or 5% of the remaining interest? 

Neutral Newbie

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=986531&DL=3271

Dear beloved readers,

I need your kind advise on the above car dealer, and also if its a good deal.

Dealer quoted 3.98% w/ $600/mth.

The question is how do you go above the process in orderly manner?

Should you test drive it first and bring it for inspection or is it the otherwise?

I read, if they dont allow you test drive just walk away, and if they ask for deposit it would not be  more than $1k and is it refundable (?) in the event you decide not to purchase it? (Dealer should have a black and white form right on this??)

Secondly if lets say after going for inspection and there is X Y Z that needs to be address, is this the best chance to lowball the dealer and tell him that i will fix X Y Z myself from outside mechanic?

Thirdly if the dealer agrees to all of this and decide to lowballed with the agreed and matching price that i wanted it to be, i understand that transfering of ownership from onemotoring takes less than 5-10mins.

Should this be done immediately in the event everything went smoothly?

TIA!!

3 hours ago, fitbitz said:

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=986531&DL=3271

Dear beloved readers,

I need your kind advise on the above car dealer, and also if its a good deal.

Dealer quoted 3.98% w/ $600/mth.

The question is how do you go above the process in orderly manner?

Should you test drive it first and bring it for inspection or is it the otherwise?

I read, if they dont allow you test drive just walk away, and if they ask for deposit it would not be  more than $1k and is it refundable (?) in the event you decide not to purchase it? (Dealer should have a black and white form right on this??)

Secondly if lets say after going for inspection and there is X Y Z that needs to be address, is this the best chance to lowball the dealer and tell him that i will fix X Y Z myself from outside mechanic?

Thirdly if the dealer agrees to all of this and decide to lowballed with the agreed and matching price that i wanted it to be, i understand that transfering of ownership from onemotoring takes less than 5-10mins.

Should this be done immediately in the event everything went smoothly?

TIA!!

3.98% siao eh! Most dealers in house % i have seen are below 2%...

33 minutes ago, joyceong said:

@Ct3833 5% of loan amount + others charges .Total add up is about 10%.The ridiculous part is when i ask for breakdown they said cant provide.

Pls be careful out there dealing with this skyway credit pte ltd.I went to goggle review of this company and not only me have this kind of experience with them.

Very Ridiculous indeed , you should calculate carefully  the amount of interest incurred  all the way till end of your loan tenure against early redemption. I hope the interest of your loan is not too high. Make decision based on facts and numbers, not emotion now. 

Edited by Ct3833

Neutral Newbie

Guys new to this forum.

Was looking at this Honda Vezel. On sgCarMart the mileage for the car was stated differently from the actual viewing. On sgCarMart it was 46k km but when i went for viewing and test drive i saw the mileage was 120k km.

Really shocked, because i went down based on two things, the mileage being very low and number of owners is 1.

What can be done when in such a situation?

1 hour ago, abdulamin said:

Guys new to this forum.

Was looking at this Honda Vezel. On sgCarMart the mileage for the car was stated differently from the actual viewing. On sgCarMart it was 46k km but when i went for viewing and test drive i saw the mileage was 120k km.

Really shocked, because i went down based on two things, the mileage being very low and number of owners is 1.

Copy and paste the link here

• Praise 1

On 4/19/2021 at 5:36 PM, abdulamin said:

Guys new to this forum.

Walk away. Alot of Vezels are used PHVs, especially if 1 owner. 

Try to avoid Vezels, Prius. If you really like a Vezel, find a HRV instead.

Neutral Newbie
2 hours ago, raikko said:

Walk away. Alot of Vezels are used PHVs, especially if 1 owner. 

Try to avoid Vezels, Prius. If you really like a Vezel, find a HRV instead.

Is it?

I am not aware of this. As matter of fact i saw alot of Honda Vezel has low mileage with only 1 previous owner.

But what you said, is it the norm?

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, abdulamin said:

Is it?

I am not aware of this. As matter of fact i saw alot of Honda Vezel has low mileage with only 1 previous owner.

But what you said, is it the norm?

Yes, and why so - most PHVs owned by dealer/leasing/rental company. They can lease the car out to many drivers but they are always the main owner. 

When time to dispose, convert it back to normal scheme and sell on used car market. 

I will stop short to say certain things are done before they are listed on used car market. 

Just curious - why are you looking at Vezel? Space? Driving experience?

Neutral Newbie
10 minutes ago, raikko said:

Yes, and why so - most PHVs owned by dealer/leasing/rental company. They can lease the car out to many drivers but they are always the main owner. 

When time to dispose, convert it back to normal scheme and sell on used car market. 

I will stop short to say certain things are done before they are listed on used car market. 

Just curious - why are you looking at Vezel? Space? Driving experience?

Reason looking  for Vezel: boot space since need to be putting prams/kids cycle etc. also more leg room. driving experience less than a year.

8 minutes ago, abdulamin said:

Reason looking  for Vezel: boot space since need to be putting prams/kids cycle etc. also more leg room. driving experience less than a year.

Oh I see. 

Sorry - driving experience I meant I was curious if you liked Vezel because of the driving experience it gave you 🙂 

Can consider HRV if you really like Vezel, otherwise many other similar SUVs out there with boot space comparable to Vezel. I think always important to measure age of car vs mileage, but sometimes like you said, web put xx km, go down bcome xyz km. 

8 minutes ago, raikko said:

Oh I see. 

Sorry - driving experience I meant I was curious if you liked Vezel because of the driving experience it gave you 🙂 

Can consider HRV if you really like Vezel, otherwise many other similar SUVs out there with boot space comparable to Vezel. I think always important to measure age of car vs mileage, but sometimes like you said, web put xx km, go down bcome xyz km. 

I speak to alot of PHV drivers, they agree that the Vezel is a very rattle-y car. When it moves the plastics in the car will keep rattling. If you really really like the Vezel like what other users mention, get a HRV that has been serviced at Kah Motor and ask to see the receipts. That way you know the mileage is genuine.

Otherwise go check out the other mini SUVs. Eg. Kia Stonic, Nissan Qashqai.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1