Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

On 7/15/2021 at 11:20 AM, Darevil said:

If you suddenly get slapped with $500, you cancel means your deposit forfeited. left you die, right you also die.

Let me give you a tip

You : eh ? why suddenly got $500 admin fee ? 

Dealer : bla bla their story

You : okok, let me go and see the car first

Dealer : Ok

You : *Proceed* to see the car, then point to the Tyres, the tyres you never change for me 4 ? 

Dealer : eh ? why suddenly need change 4 tyres ?

Moral of the story, 

you suddenly me limbei suddenly you back. 

😂

• Haha! 3

On 7/15/2021 at 11:20 AM, Darevil said:

If you suddenly get slapped with $500, you cancel means your deposit forfeited. left you die, right you also die.

Let me give you a tip

You : eh ? why suddenly got $500 admin fee ? 

Dealer : bla bla their story

You : okok, let me go and see the car first

Dealer : Ok

You : *Proceed* to see the car, then point to the Tyres, the tyres you never change for me 4 ? 

Dealer : eh ? why suddenly need change 4 tyres ?

Moral of the story, 

you suddenly me limbei suddenly you back. 

😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

(edited)

If a used car dealer's company is registered for less than 3 years, it is best to avoid dealing with them. It is safer to look for companies that have been around for a while. Though this may not be the only consideration, at least to filter out one level of risk. At least for companies that have been around for a while, no matter how bad their services is, chance of not getting a car from them after payment is low.  Like to hear from experience folks here. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

On 7/15/2021 at 7:54 PM, Raja21 said:

ONE OF THE WORST USED CAR DEALER SERVICE IS CLASSIC CREDIT, BE AWARE WHEN DEAL WITH THEM...ESPECIALLY THEIR SO CALL MANAGER ROLAND , I WONDER HOW THIS GUY APPOINTED.

HE TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL, IRRESPONSIBLE AND EXTREMELY IGNORANT PERSON I HAVE DEAL WITH, MY FINANCESL FROM MONEYMAX, THEY PAID TO THE DEALER ON 4TH JUNE 2021, AS OF 15TH JULY 2021 MY CAR ELSEWHERE. WHAT SURPRISE  ME MONEYMAX ALSO SIMPLY DONT BOTHER TO ASK, THEY ONLY NEED THEIR MONTHLY PAYMENT. NO CAR ...IS IT FAIR TO ME ?

I REALLY REGRETTING DEAL WITH THE WORST USED CAR DEALER WHICH IS CLASSIC CREDIT PTE LTD. 

Hi, can you share more on what happen, and did you manage to get your car? I'm looking for Wish and found a few listing from Classic Credit, wondering if I should visit them or just give it them a miss.

(edited)
4 hours ago, mcf said:

Hi, can you share more on what happen, and did you manage to get your car? I'm looking for Wish and found a few listing from Classic Credit, wondering if I should visit them or just give it them a miss.

If you are still not clear despite his post, you can go ahead to try it out , but if you ask me, I would say don't try your luck.  There are many more cars out there, just give this dealer a miss, you have no loss. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

hi, anyone purchased from Cars Premium before? couldn't find any reviews on them here and would appreciate some sharing! 

Neutral Newbie
On 7/16/2021 at 11:42 PM, Secretnija said:

Hi all, beware car dealer Auto Garage. 

Recently my bestie wanted to change a car. So she search from sgcar mart saw this company address stated 100 Jalan Sultan  when she call Yeo. He claim shifted to Wcega Plaza, we went there.

A surprising 😮, we recognise its was Karz Automobile boss 😲😳😐🙄. Of course we do went Karz Automobile a few year ago , luckily didn't buy car from them. 

After that saw news stated sudden closure of 2 car dealers & alot of complaint no transfer after paid.

Hi, anyone else can share more about Auto Garage? I'm looking for mini ONE and found a listing from them. What happened before would appreciate some sharing! 

Neutral Newbie
On 11/21/2018 at 9:08 AM, SGspore said:

Would like to notify and announce a bad ass Dealer KARZ AUTOMOBILE at west coast car mart.

Share the story earlier in another thread.

Bought the car end July They took 3 months to transfer the car to my name and almost run away with my deposit of 30k.

Car problems are not resolved as the workshop refused to repair either because of their instruction or they have not pay their bill to the workshop.

This dealer will go bust very soon. Hope car hunter/buyer avoid them at all cost.

I hope they do not reopen with another name and start to stress and worry car buyers.

@Bukuku20 

Hi, can share an old post about Karz Automobile 

(edited)

Recently my bestie wanted to change a car. So she search from sgcar mart saw this company address stated 100 Jalan Sultan  when she call Yeo. He claim shifted to Wcega Plaza, we went there.

A surprising 😮, we recognise its was Karz Automobile boss 😲😳😐🙄. Of course we do went Karz Automobile a few year ago , luckily didn't buy car from them. 

After that saw news stated sudden closure of 2 car dealers & alot of complaint no transfer after paid.

On 7/21/2021 at 3:58 PM, Bukuku20 said:

Hi, anyone else can share more about Auto Garage? I'm looking for mini ONE and found a listing from them. What happened before would appreciate some sharing! 

Look at the post above. self explanatory. No need to give me risk avoidance fees. 

Edited by Ct3833

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Look at the post above. self explanatory. No need to give me risk avoidance fees. 

👍@Ct3833

🙏... thank for 📢. Let share about my ex colleague bad experience the happening 👇

My ex colleague purchased a 2nd hand car with Karz Automobile  2-3 years ago no transfer of ownership. He also tried contacting the dealer (boss of company) many times to no avail. When go down to their office the boss is always not around and admin girl just make empty promises week after week.

Finally meet outside their office, Yeo boss of company came along with his wife. This is rather amazing 🙄 my ex colleague told me his wife spoke the whole issue as Yeo boss of company bochap. 

4 hours ago, AGPL said:

Hi all,

I am Dan From Auto Garage, i will like to clarify that we are not in related to this company at all.

In our trade we always have referrals of cars and customers from dealers, freelance brokers and we do consignment for customers and trade people as well, so coming back to that its not surprising to see who at where so kindly please do not put us together.

By the way my company policy is transfer ownership on the spot upon clearance of payment and we had sold many cars till date with 0 complaint or any negative reviews as we believe in building a relationship with our clients and is never a one time off business.

@Jamesc can trade in your MIL to your fellow used car dealer friend leh what you waiting for

[laugh][smash]

• Haha! 5

7 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

@Jamesc can trade in your MIL to your fellow used car dealer friend leh what you waiting for

[laugh][smash]

trade in means one go in one come out?

so have to get another MIL?

hahahaha!

• Haha! 4

@Secretnija That is why i said many times over and over again, Used car trade company must be licensed and their SE must be regulated by LTA, like real estate agent, insurance agent , tour guides and Sp tourism board etc. . . why scared to implement licence to this trade ?? Of course, there are very good dealers and their sales personnel are well trained and honest in most of their dealing transaction, only  those black she eps need to be cleaned up, let them go through this spectrum of classroom theory and practical aspect of handing customers and after sales service, pass the test/ exam then allow to serve the public,or we will continue to suffer bad consequences

the number of complaints has been climbing every weeks, months and years , it will never end here, tomorrow unless we do something serious and I am serious, let's stand together and start a petition. who want them to be regulated.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1