Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Just now, Mkl22 said:

Haha case trust whatever trust also no use. 

Trust your instinct better. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Haha case trust whatever trust also no use. 

should also pin them down if unethical practice is involves to teach them a lesson to have their depsit forfeited by case trust.

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Trust your instinct better. 🤣

very true. case trust also practice unethical biz tactics than this is somethnig that shall not be forgiven.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

i use the car plate n call up agent for last service info but the counter girl asking for owner info n not willing to disclose

do u all face this issue?

she mention also this kind of info should only release to owner or authority n not potential buyer

or maybe the counter menses came n had a bad day  haha

Edited by Vaxvms

23 hours ago, Vaxvms said:

i use the car plate n call up agent for last service info but the counter girl asking for owner info n not willing to disclose

do u all face this issue?

she mention also this kind of info should only release to owner or authority n not potential buyer

or maybe the counter menses came n had a bad day  haha

The 'counter girl' is smarter than those who thinks that they can just call up and pass off as the owner to find out about the servicing history.  

recently accompany my frd go WCEGA Plaza as he shortlisted 2 cars

decent car price listed seem

1 of the dealer say in house loan got gst ....knn

another one say got admin fee /loan processing fee add up ard 2k

than i kapoh ask if pay cash whats the deal ? he told me depend on car final car price ....top him up 1-3k

i told  my frd forget it lah ...too many pattern better siam

seem b batok becoming another jungle of trap

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, just want to share to fellow forum users about AUTO ZONE PRIVATE LIMITED

Shortlisted 3 cars

Viewed 1st & 2nd cars only 3rd car my wife and I went drove passby did not go in because showroom company not same as sg car mart.(we drove 2 rounds any miss out or see wrong)

Btw, we are not trouble maker as biz hard for these few year. It's because of 3rd car dealer Auto Zone Private Limited sales reply message attitude."Hi boss you should have told me earlier, it's holiday today and I came all the way back office and open door waiting for you, 2 hrs and now you tell me this???

Understand yesterday public hoilday, arrange 4pm as sales request only after 3pm. As above mentioned, our main point :

1) once we deal the car with them, touch wood anything happens there no company signboard at showroom.

2) could be car that does not own by Auto Zone, sales dishonest deal ownself. As we checked bizfile on this co. registered with HDB address (coincidence near my house)

3) sales ask any trade in could check, I reply M3 2015. Another 2 dealers can reply me est. 170k depend mileage. Only Auto Zone sales ask for car plate nric number to check. (no one will give nric number)

4) we searched at car forum after, a comment about Auto Zone link with the blacklisted car dealer company.

Thanks for wasting time reading my post

7 minutes ago, hongzhai said:

Hi bros, would like to seek your advise on this car. anyone had experience with Esteem Performance Pte Ltd.

Still Under Warranty By Borneo Motors Till May 2023.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=1059472&DL=2624

If still under warranty (check terms of warranty) , ask them for servicing records. 

On the spot transfer should be OK. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, hongzhai said:

Hi bros, would like to seek your advise on this car. anyone had experience with Esteem Performance Pte Ltd.

Still Under Warranty By Borneo Motors Till May 2023.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=1059472&DL=2624

Is ride accident free?

Bring along an experienced family member, mechanic or trusted friend who can tell if kena accident. As long as no structural, chasis damage, minor cosmetic ones usually not affecting safety of ride is fine. 

Do a test drive if not done so. Whilst under warranty, good to know what's covered. 

Check out tyres and see if dealer can throw in 4 new pcs in the deal if bald or koyak. Sometimes, one can see 4 different brands of tyres and rims has lots of kerb rashes. 

I heard some rogue dealers (not saying this dealer is one of them) will change the original fairly good condition ones to get extra money for themselves and slap on lousy ones. They assumed most buyers will change these out anyways. 

That's my take.

Dun know this dealership. Just be wise and dun part with your hard earned money based solely on trust. 

Salesmanship and verbal promises can be really cheap. 

Dun rush and good luck on your car hunting. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 2

45 minutes ago, echoecho said:

Looking to buy a COE around 1 year left car as my first car. Will I get laughed off if i request to send to evaluation?

Why laugh?

U prefer to be laughed at when you may end up losing more money if did not? Cos 2 things got trouble, engine and gearbox. Only good is car body and seats still swee swee. 

But pls pay for the inspection. If want to save, then bring a trusted experienced friend who can help you to calm down and keep the money safe in your wallet. 

If its wise and good to do, dun be afraid to look like a fool. Its your hard earned money. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2