Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Went CASE... for my case (July 2015), no use. They continued to do their bixxxz and found more people like you. Still finding based on

their showcase pack full full every time I went past.

https://www.case.org.sg/consumeralert_company_detail.aspx?caid=13

SG VEHICLES ASIA PTE LTD =SG VEHICLES CONTINENTAL PTE LTD = SG VEHICLES GLOBAL PTE LTD = SG VEHICLES PTE LTD = SG VEHICLES TRADING ???

Search

SG VEHICLES ASIA PTE. LTD.

SG VEHICLES CONTINENTAL PTE. LTD.

SG VEHICLES GLOBAL PTE. LTD.

SG VEHICLES PTE. LTD.

SG VEHICLES TRADING

Sg vehicle got bad reputation. Even go court before. Google the name you will see
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

野火烧不尽,春风吹又生

I agree, in all industry not just car dealerships.

U got SPA scams, GYM scams (even California Fitness), BRIDAL SHOP scams... etc

Money is the root to all evil, especially those have not seen a great deal of CASH, COLD HARD CASH in front of them, the temptation is just to strong to resist.

Quotz received deposit on my behalf???????????? then how come i was not informed

Check with them, no deposit to confirm the deal you think they will waste their time to process and facilitate the sale?

In the end they will pay you back whatever seller balance if there is (including the initial deposit of cos)

Edited by JCSL

Money is the root to all evil, especially those have not seen a great deal of CASH, COLD HARD CASH in front of them, the temptation is just to strong to resist.

Check with them, no deposit to confirm the deal you think they will waste their time to process and facilitate the sale?

In the end they will pay you back whatever seller balance if there is (including the initial deposit of cos)

huh? i used them before. The dealer that bought my car just gave me the full sum in the form of a CO at agreed date of handover

Sg vehicle got bad reputation. Even go court before. Google the name you will see

Regret not searching up for their reviews before purchasing or putting deposit down with them. Now having problem getting deposit back. Sigh... Their boss is really very thick skin and horrible!!

• Praise 1

huh? i used them before. The dealer that bought my car just gave me the full sum in the form of a CO at agreed date of handover

So what u used is Quotz, of cos i also pay in Cash when i buy car from Quotz but of cos i paid a deposit as well to secure the deal.

Try using their direct buy/sell service and see what happens... i seriously do not think in anyway thet will process the and facilitate the process if there is no deposit to confirm the sale.

Agree that black sheep are present in all industries not just in used car industry

The problem is that the transaction amount and the frequency of bad experiences in used cars are much higher compared to SPAs and Gyms

Furthermore, buyers have very little protection and the regulations are not tight enough such that it is easy for black sheep to prosper inside.

• Praise 4

Agree that black sheep are present in all industries not just in used car industry

The problem is that the transaction amount and the frequency of bad experiences in used cars are much higher compared to SPAs and Gyms

Furthermore, buyers have very little protection and the regulations are not tight enough such that it is easy for black sheep to prosper inside.

Transaction amount becos its a big ticket item, frequencies is becos of Gyms Users and SPA users might be lesser than Car Users.

Buyers have little protection and regulations not tight enough is because it didnt go into mainstream media (eg. Cars Today) and those who were highlighted will be prosecuted. Singapore gahmen not really keen to meddle into such affairs i suppose, no benefits yet alot of recourse work to do

Went CASE... for my case (July 2015), no use. They continued to do their bixxxz and found more people like you. Still finding based on

their showcase pack full full every time I went past.

https://www.case.org.sg/consumeralert_company_detail.aspx?caid=13

SG VEHICLES ASIA PTE LTD = SG VEHICLES CONTINENTAL PTE LTD = SG VEHICLES GLOBAL PTE LTD = SG VEHICLES PTE LTD = SG VEHICLES TRADING ???

Search

post-166918-0-97209700-1470881962_thumb.jpg

I admit I did let my guard down when I see their company motto as above when I 'entered' the door. "31 Thriving Years blar.. blar.. blar.." 

If die die must buy from them, bring more people and open eyes/ears big big just to be on the safe side.

MY ORDEAL

Signed to purchase on 24 July 2015 & got car in 22 Oct 2015. Almost 3 months.

Meet a bespectacled salesperson named Mr. Gary Soon, the lady owner named Mrs. Juliet Poh & more.
- roller-coaster ride absolutely
- prior to signing Sales Agreement, not all costs are informed & explained upfront
- every term and condition for cancellation were not highlighted
- for downpayment, you are allowed to swipe cards without fees but final payment must be cash or cheque. Want to swipe card again?
  Got to pay a fee
- bidding of COE ended up topping up another $7K because no way out as you have to pay 20% of total car price if you opt to
  cancel (found out only after I signed)
- when new car undergoes LTA registration or inspection, they failed to submit info (emission spec.) of new car that LTA wants 
- have to non-stop ask them and was not inform about the processing status dutifully & truthfully. Excuses and delays
- no professional & transparent handling/taking over of document
- processing of car financing quantum a complete mass orgy 
- during final payment, hidden cost surfaced. if don't pay up, they threatened to assign car to other
- delivered a new car with almost 160km mileage already clocked and when questioned, blamed LTA. With LTA's facts presented,
  admitted car was used for all sorts of purposes  
- warranty not comprehensive with many important parts classified as wear and tear. Nightmares at the workshop too
- customer is not treated with respect and gratitute. Customer being shouted at and ignored when customer cornered them with
  questions and truths

So what u used is Quotz, of cos i also pay in Cash when i buy car from Quotz but of cos i paid a deposit as well to secure the deal.

Try using their direct buy/sell service and see what happens... i seriously do not think in anyway thet will process the and facilitate the process if there is no deposit to confirm the sale.

yes i used quotz, you say you paid deposit to secure deal.... but i never receive any deposit... maybe because i did not request but i don't think deposit is with sgcarmart

my car all i used till end of coe, don't have chance use direct sell lol

Minor repairs? How minor, I personally feel for really negligible items buyers should get it done, only big items maybe can go back. I agree quite a lot will not entertain but pls do not generalize all used car dealers to be the same.

I used to be a buyer as well, and only major items i go and bang table else i just pay to get it done, i cant expect nothing to breakdown. After all, if its a moving item meaning used and operated daily surely the are lifespan and such are really wear and tear.

I am not arguing or making ppl believe in my views but rather stating my own views thats all whether from dealer/buyer perspective.

one of the reasons before i buy is that the dealers said if anythings happens within 2 weeks, pls dont delay and come back to them to get it rectified, i went to my mechanic the following day and jack up the car and saw the oil seepage from the gasket n vtec solenoid n told the dealer, suddenly tone changed liao....say this and that and only wants to pay $100...worst still make me sign indemnity form saying that after this cannot claim anymore ....wat the kind of business ethics is this........

im not even impressed if they say they are Cas#-trust or wat so ever....the fact that they do this to me and im sure to others,,,, it wont be long before others get to know.......

and to tell u im not the sort of buyer that wont spend $ on my car but at least i hold the dealers' words should anything go wrong, come back to them........

• Praise 1

I admit I did let my guard down when I see their company motto as above when I 'entered' the door. "31 Thriving Years blar.. blar.. blar.."

If die die must buy from them, bring more people and open eyes/ears big big just to be on the safe side.

MY ORDEAL

Signed to purchase on 24 July 2015 & got car in 22 Oct 2015. Almost 3 months.

Meet a bespectacled salesperson named Mr. Gary Soon, the lady owner named Mrs. Juliet Poh & more.

- roller-coaster ride absolutely

- prior to signing Sales Agreement, not all costs are informed & explained upfront

- every term and condition for cancellation were not highlighted

- for downpayment, you are allowed to swipe cards without fees but final payment must be cash or cheque. Want to swipe card again?

Got to pay a fee

- bidding of COE ended up topping up another $7K because no way out as you have to pay 20% of total car price if you opt to

cancel (found out only after I signed)

- when new car undergoes LTA registration or inspection, they failed to submit info (emission spec.) of new car that LTA wants

- have to non-stop ask them and was not inform about the processing status dutifully & truthfully. Excuses and delays

- no professional & transparent handling/taking over of document

- processing of car financing quantum a complete mass orgy

- during final payment, hidden cost surfaced. if don't pay up, they threatened to assign car to other

- delivered a new car with almost 160km mileage already clocked and when questioned, blamed LTA. With LTA's facts presented,

admitted car was used for all sorts of purposes

- warranty not comprehensive with many important parts classified as wear and tear. Nightmares at the workshop too

- customer is not treated with respect and gratitute. Customer being shouted at and ignored when customer cornered them with

questions and truths

So who is this dealer?

At least ur post will not be wasted

• Praise 3

The clue is "31 Thriving Years.  . .. . . .".

You see their big advertisements in Newspapers every Saturday.

So who is this dealer?
At least ur post will not be wasted

• Praise 2

"Thriving" for dealers

Does not mean Happiness for Buyers  

It would mean more if it says

"310,000 Happy Drivers and counting" [laugh]

The clue is "31 Thriving Years.  . .. . . .".

You see their big advertisements in Newspapers every Saturday.

• Praise 2

Just wanted to share my good experience recently with these 2 used car dealers and a scrap dealer.

* Auto Hyperdeals - just bought a used Honda City from them (dealt with Edwin). Good service and professional from him.

* Cars and Stars - Went to view a used car (helped by Alan). I experienced that he is honest about the car I am viewing. Didn't push and hard sell too.

* Khengkeng Auto - Scrapped my KIA Cerato car with them at Defu lane (dealt with Mr. Ah Seng). Overall hazzle free. He is very friendly. The quote I got is also good comparing to other dealers.

• Praise 1

And mostly 1st post are more salty.

LOL! Not only a pinch of salt, i think need a whole tablespoon of salt. . . 

↡ Advertisement