Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Don't ever purchase any 2nd hand vehicle from Trust Motoring @ 15 Commonwealth lane. Got a 2nd hand Citroen from them on May 2016, since then had changed the gear actuator, ignition coil , multi-function switch and the rims of the vehicle because car breaks down without warning.

Total cost of all the damages amounted up to more than 4 figures. Called the boss of Trust Motoring and his response is very rude, basically push everything aside and play delay tactics.

They also don't have any warranty once you signed the paper. Only give 1 free servicing at some dodgy workshop that service merc taxi at alexandra. 

My mistake was not to check the car thoroughly before purchase. So my advice to all friends who are looking for 2nd hand cars in the market.

- Please send vehicle in to check before anything

- Make sure all clauses and warranties are confirmed by black and white

- Think twice before purchase, especially if the price is attractive to you. 

Final piece of advice, be ready to fork out additional money if you're going to purchase and inter-continental cars. You want to play safe? Get a Jap or Korean made car.

↡ Advertisement

Don't ever purchase any 2nd hand vehicle from Trust Motoring @ 15 Commonwealth lane. Got a 2nd hand Citroen from them on May 2016, since then had changed the gear actuator, ignition coil , multi-function switch and the rims of the vehicle because car breaks down without warning.

Total cost of all the damages amounted up to more than 4 figures. Called the boss of Trust Motoring and his response is very rude, basically push everything aside and play delay tactics.

They also don't have any warranty once you signed the paper. Only give 1 free servicing at some dodgy workshop that service merc taxi at alexandra. 

My mistake was not to check the car thoroughly before purchase. So my advice to all friends who are looking for 2nd hand cars in the market.

Final piece of advice, be ready to fork out additional money if you're going to purchase and inter-continental cars. You want to play safe? Get a Jap or Korean made car.

U already made the worst mistake by buying this kinda brand used car..   :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

• Praise 3

U already made the worst mistake by buying this kinda brand used car..   :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Thats the thing loh....never do enough research before buying....sigh....

But if taken care of, these French will serve you well and bring a smile with the drive.

When it didn't give me any trouble the drive is really comfortable and good....but when a slight problem happens...wah..like machiam whole world collapse... that's why I say if you got money to spare for maintenance, by all means get intercon car..

But if taken care of, these French will serve you well and bring a smile with the drive.

3 out of 10 buddy 3 out of 10.. (optimistic view) :psychotic:

Thats the thing loh....never do enough research before buying....sigh....

When it didn't give me any trouble the drive is really comfortable and good....but when a slight problem happens...wah..like machiam whole world collapse... that's why I say if you got money to spare for maintenance, by all means get intercon car..

Yes, they r like a domino tiles.. One prob solve another comes along.. Bring to agent, they will carrot u big time.. Parts itself expensive.. Best advise, do research on ur car brand stockist, find a workshop that specialize in these kinda cars.. Not any workshop wor. then u can save quite a bit at the very least..

• Praise 1

3 out of 10 buddy 3 out of 10.. (optimistic view) :psychotic:

Yes, they r like a domino tiles.. One prob solve another comes along.. Bring to agent, they will carrot u big time.. Parts itself expensive.. Best advise, do research on ur car brand stockist, find a workshop that specialize in these kinda cars.. Not any workshop wor. then u can save quite a bit at the very least..

So far the workshop I go to specializes in this make...so still ok...but still....$$$$

• Praise 1

more than 4 figures is how much?

And why workshop dodgy

Also what happen to the rims? 

Warranty got use meh? Go read up on the complaints ba

There is a reason why the price is attractive for Citroen

Lastly don't mix Citroen with other conti cars lar... they are in a class of their own together with peugeot  [laugh]

more than 4 figures is how much?

And why workshop dodgy

Also what happen to the rims? 

Warranty got use meh? Go read up on the complaints ba

There is a reason why the price is attractive for Citroen

Lastly don't mix Citroen with other conti cars lar... they are in a class of their own together with peugeot  [laugh]

I reckon bro you drive a citroen?

• Praise 1

I reckon bro you drive a citroen?

last time my regular mech left workshop to work at Citroen..... after hearing his feedback..... i have never even bothered to look at Citroen cars when purchasing a car

Twincharged

click on the company name to see more ... what an upfront name ...

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

• photo-23880.jpg?_r=0
  • Beyondaction
    1st Gear

rank3.gif

98   Joined: 28 February 2007   Posts: 100  
Hi all,

I just bought a 2nd hand car recently and I must say this car dealer is one of the better ones I encountered.

Company: Exodus Global

Sales person: Christopher and Andy (boss)

They were very professional in their service and although I have some issues with the car delivery date and transfer of ownership. They were very patient and even return all my money to me until the ownership of my "new" car is transfered to me. I still get to drive the car while waiting for them to settle the transfer issue they had with the previous owner.

All in all, although there are some hipcupps in the process, I'm still glad that I have found a good car dealer that can be so professional and willing to resolve the issues when encountered.

Good job to Exodus Global. 

Thanks to Christopher and Andy for your wonderful and professional service!

I'll definitely recommend car buyers to you and will seek your services again next time when my itchy backside syndrome comes again.

Thank you.

PS: I'm not a car dealer. I'm just highlighting to the pple out here that there are still decent car dealers around in the market. But it's rare to find. Please do your homework before commiting your pruchase with any car dealers.

Cheers!!!

biggrin.gif

Supercharged

• photo-23880.jpg?_r=0
  • Beyondaction
    1st Gear

rank3.gif

Hi all,

I just bought a 2nd hand car recently and I must say this car dealer is one of the better ones I encountered.

They were very professional in their service and although I have some issues with the car delivery date and transfer of ownership. They were very patient and even return all my money to me until the ownership of my "new" car is transfered to me. I still get to drive the car while waiting for them to settle the transfer issue they had with the previous owner.

All in all, although there are some hipcupps in the process, I'm still glad that I have found a good car dealer that can be so professional and willing to resolve the issues when encountered.

I'll definitely recommend car buyers to you and will seek your services again next time when my itchy backside syndrome comes again.

Thank you.

PS: I'm not a car dealer. I'm just highlighting to the pple out here that there are still decent car dealers around in the market. But it's rare to find. Please do your homework before commiting your pruchase with any car dealers.

Cheers!!!

biggrin.gif

Volks Auto Part 2....

But what is disturbing is that from what I remember, Volks only scam each victim out of their deposit - 10-40k.

This Exodus dudes actually scam the victims out of the entire car cost of 100+k

Burn in helll.......

• Praise 1

• photo-23880.jpg?_r=0
  • Beyondaction
    1st Gear

rank3.gif

Hi all,

Thank you.

Cheers!!!

biggrin.gif

Hi there, not trying to be a wet blanket. My used car dealer is professional too when it is a pre-sales period. But the post sales really sucks and they lie to me that the car has new part. The part failed and made me go into their workshop many times for the same problem. In the end, i have to change a new part myself as they not willing to honour what they told me initially. My take is to change new car if cash rich, otherwise bite the bullet to continue buy used cars.

• Praise 1

• photo-23880.jpg?_r=0
  • Beyondaction
    1st Gear

rank3.gif

Hi all,

Thank you.

Cheers!!!

biggrin.gif

to cheat people of their deposit is already down right despicable.

To tell people that their car is coming and then ask people to settle the remaining is really beyond despicable. Its blatantly cheating.

Those poor folks who sue Exodus also pointless win liao people also no $$ to pay you. Ordinary folks must save so long to have $$ to buy a car. Worse still current car sell liao then need to fetch kids and parents. really is a sad story for the ordinary consumers

• Praise 1

Frankly speaking my friend, why don't you try going to CASE and use the Lemon Law against them, since it involved grabox (i.e.: Gear Actuators). Unless you sign a form discharging Trust Motoring from any liabilities after purchase once driven out of the showroom

• Praise 1

the scam in Exodus is similar to Volks. They ask buyers to settle the balance amount before they flop. In Volks' case, everyone disappeared thereafter. For Exodus, they claim business failure - which is smarter as the worst case scenario is Bankruptcy. BTW, there are few victims in Volks paid full amount as well. Total amount cheated S$5m and the best part is none has been put in jail. 

Volks Auto Part 2....

But what is disturbing is that from what I remember, Volks only scam each victim out of their deposit - 10-40k.

This Exodus dudes actually scam the victims out of the entire car cost of 100+k

Burn in helll.......

• Praise 1

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

• photo-23880.jpg?_r=0
  • Beyondaction

1st Gear

rank3.gif

98 Joined: 28 February 2007 Posts: 100

Hi all,

Thank you.

Cheers!!!

biggrin.gif

COOL STORY BRO

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/police-reports-lodged-against-parallel-importer

• Praise 2

Frankly speaking my friend, why don't you try going to CASE and use the Lemon Law against them, since it involved grabox (i.e.: Gear Actuators). Unless you sign a form discharging Trust Motoring from any liabilities after purchase once driven out of the showroom

Signing a form to discharge might not be valid in the eye of the law as Lemon Law is a Law. No one can just discharge it. Law enforcement is another issue though

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2