Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, UncleAtas said:

I only know that the 88 boss quite a baller. Maybe he should be a FT gambler.

88 boss got many biz. 😁

↡ Advertisement

On 7/9/2021 at 9:43 PM, Mancypher said:

Later will have WhatsApp enquiry data fee, waste dealer time fee, call minutes fee, open and see bonnet fee, undercarriage inspect fee. 😂

😁😂

• Haha! 4

On 7/8/2021 at 10:17 AM, mersaylee said:

You donch laugh hor...ever heard of walk through their door entrance fee, breath their purified air fee, enjoy their aircon fee, listen to your question fee, answer your question fee, walk out their door exit fee...? 😁

😋

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 7/9/2021 at 9:43 PM, Mancypher said:

Later will have WhatsApp enquiry data fee, waste dealer time fee, call minutes fee, open and see bonnet fee, undercarriage inspect fee. 😂

hahaha

• Haha! 3

i always thought our gov favourite thing to do is to regulate this regulate that, how come they never regulate the used car industry?

On 7/10/2021 at 8:46 PM, Mkl22 said:

Excellent presentation by this lawyer about used cars. Almost 100% applicable in Singapore too. 

Not worth it he said...case closed...so can THAT case...not worth it...😁

@jonjonwee good, it would seem like your engine is running ok .. dont mind me saying but by elimination it is then likely it is your driving style that is affecting the fuel consumption ..

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, I’ve recently confirmed a car from a used car dealer, throughout the negotiations, there’s no mentioning of an admin fee, sales agreement also didn’t state any admin fees, paid the dealer a deposit and now before the handing over, the final breakdown calculations came with an admin fee of $500, is there anything I can do? Can I cancel the deal, go to CASE and get back my deposit?

(edited)
4 hours ago, Arthur_soh said:

Hi guys, I’ve recently confirmed a car from a used car dealer, throughout the negotiations, there’s no mentioning of an admin fee, sales agreement also didn’t state any admin fees, paid the dealer a deposit and now before the handing over, the final breakdown calculations came with an admin fee of $500, is there anything I can do? Can I cancel the deal, go to CASE and get back my deposit?

If you suddenly get slapped with $500, you cancel means your deposit forfeited. left you die, right you also die.

Let me give you a tip

You : eh ? why suddenly got $500 admin fee ? 

Dealer : bla bla their story

You : okok, let me go and see the car first

Dealer : Ok

You : *Proceed* to see the car, then point to the Tyres, the tyres you never change for me 4 ? 

Dealer : eh ? why suddenly need change 4 tyres ?

Moral of the story, 

you suddenly me limbei suddenly you back. 

Edited by Darevil
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

ONE OF THE WORST USED CAR DEALER SERVICE IS CLASSIC CREDIT, BE AWARE WHEN DEAL WITH THEM...ESPECIALLY THEIR SO CALL MANAGER ROLAND , I WONDER HOW THIS GUY APPOINTED.

HE TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL, IRRESPONSIBLE AND EXTREMELY IGNORANT PERSON I HAVE DEAL WITH, MY FINANCESL FROM MONEYMAX, THEY PAID TO THE DEALER ON 4TH JUNE 2021, AS OF 15TH JULY 2021 MY CAR ELSEWHERE. WHAT SURPRISE  ME MONEYMAX ALSO SIMPLY DONT BOTHER TO ASK, THEY ONLY NEED THEIR MONTHLY PAYMENT. NO CAR ...IS IT FAIR TO ME ?

I REALLY REGRETTING DEAL WITH THE WORST USED CAR DEALER WHICH IS CLASSIC CREDIT PTE LTD. 

(edited)

cool...no need to shout.

financial company does what they do, get back their money. Onus on you to get your car back or make a police report of a fraud. 

Edited by Hamburger

@tscarsg if the car is serviced by PML, check the car system idrive, it will state the service record and what has been changed.. like fuel filter and stuffs and when was the last oil change as well at what mileage. cant hide..

On 7/5/2021 at 5:43 PM, bblinkk182 said:

Yes, if I backed out, my $1000 deposit will be forfeited and left without a car as I already sold mine to another dealer just a day earlier. After some heated argument, they only agreed to waive off $500 admin fee, but there is still a balance of $1700 of the other unnecessary fees. By the way, this car is a consignment car. I am thinking they might not make alot for this transaction, that is why I agreed to pay $500 to $1000 admin fee in the first place as usually they only earn small commission from the seller and loan.

The reason why I still proceed with the deal was, the car has a very low depre and in a very good condition (with evaluation) and with lots of goodies, 4pot brembo, $2.5k wheels, mugen parts, AVH-Z5150BT, new alcantara front seats and rewrap rear seat. All wear and tear replaced (no sign of leakage from vtec solenoid, top gasket), healthy transmission. Basically it feels like a 2-3 years old car. Its a PI 2009 Honda Accord CU2 JDM Specs (Euro S). All that are already included in the selling price.

In total, I paid $1700 of "fees". I am ok to pay up to $1000 of admin fee as agreed before. I still feel I lost $700 just like that. The adding up of $1700 of "fees" at the very last end of the deal is a a big no no.

Ps: Aircon was cold at the time I test drove.

Dun be naive. 
Even if it's a consignment car the dealers will be making a killing.

The only acceptable amount of nonsense fees to pay is exactly and precisely ZERO.

Will walk upon a single hint of any fee.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, beware car dealer Auto Garage. 

Recently my bestie wanted to change a car. So she search from sgcar mart saw this company address stated 100 Jalan Sultan  when she call Yeo. He claim shifted to Wcega Plaza, we went there.

A surprising 😮, we recognise its was Karz Automobile boss 😲😳😐🙄. Of course we do went Karz Automobile a few year ago , luckily didn't buy car from them. 

After that saw news stated sudden closure of 2 car dealers & alot of complaint no transfer after paid.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2