Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

2 hours ago, Othello said:

why still so many people dowan to spend money and have the car checked by AAS ?? If virgin, all the more should use them, instead of listening to salesmen's empty promises. If not in black and white, means shite !! 

Buy 2nd hand car, best is slash price and heck the lemon law or simi LJ warranty. 

Lazy? Cheapskate? Over confident? 

@Volvobrick 

On 9/6/2021 at 2:09 PM, Volvobrick said:

Used car dealers and politicians ranked the lowest I believe. 

Maybe used car dealers slightly more trustworthy! 

Insurance Agent < Used Car Dealer = Furniture salesman

In terms of scumminess and untrustworthiness =P

• Haha! 1

On 8/28/2021 at 12:42 PM, supermadbuyer said:

Hi all, I must share this here since it's regarded a bad ass car dealer. Last month someone mentioned Karz Automobile boss Yeo at Auto Garage Wcega Plaza. As I bought a car from Karz Automobile with a trade in, Yeo did not return money balance amount 20,000+ MIA and the car has many problems.

I'm really mad, as an employee working for years saving to own a 2nd hand car got cheated yet a cheater could still operate another company. One of my friend brother PI checked out this Yeo. Shocked that we found out, Yeo status declared bankruptcy and found a company AUTO ZONE PRIVATE LIMITED registered his spouse name location at Wcega Plaza, which is a property manager from E**. Is that a conflict of interest? WTF both drive Audi, how many car buyers money they have cheated on?

At Wcega Plaza, there are another two companies named Auto Garage & Y3 Carz Private Limited but Y3 Carz registered name Yeo. 

I'm really very curious, what LTA in charge of did they check all the used car dealers before they could operate? What if the same situation happens again? It does not protect us as consumers.

On 7/26/2021 at 9:04 PM, AGPL said:

Hi all,

I am Dan From Auto Garage, i will like to clarify that we are not in related to this company at all.

In our trade we always have referrals of cars and customers from dealers, freelance brokers and we do consignment for customers and trade people as well, so coming back to that its not surprising to see who at where so kindly please do not put us together.

By the way my company policy is transfer ownership on the spot upon clearance of payment and we had sold many cars till date with 0 complaint or any negative reviews as we believe in building a relationship with our clients and is never a one time off business.

@supermadbuyer thanks for sharing. Cars, the 2nd biggest item anyone buys, Auto Zone Pte Ltd registered his wife name which is a property agent manager. As my friend said property agent cannot registered company under Pte Ltd incur conflict of interest, can lodge complaint to CEA.

Open new liao, want to buy car better quick quick 3 companies more will "run road" with customer money. Huat huat 

@AGPL someone not telling the truth.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Dannnn said:

IF its a 1-2yr old car still under AD warranty, will people still go check with AAS or their own workshop etc?

Yes. Check for structural and chasis damages. 

If one does not have a trusted mechanics he could turn to. 

• Praise 2

Any bros here got feedback for Oasis cars at roxy? Could not find any feedback online, seems like the company incorporated 7 years ago. Looking to buy a car from them but feel abit hesitant due to no reviews.

Appreciate and feedback! 🍻

Neutral Newbie
On 9/6/2021 at 1:34 PM, Cyt said:

Just sharing my learning experience. 

Bought a car slightly more than a month from abcdefghijklnmopqrs*uv dynas*y without warranty. However, since there is no warranty and we both also agreed if any problems with the car I can get back to him on the repairs eg. (50/50). Sadly, it don’t seem that way when problem happens. Got pushed away and very slow on reply. Probably, car sold and money earned so after service is not going to be fulfilled. Overall, not a good experience with them. 

PS. Rims were good before handover. During handover, 2 rims were scratched (half of rim size) and denying is their fault cos nobody test drive after me. But the car wasn’t parked where I parked. Just wouldn’t believe them anymore. 

@StreamRSZ I have shared on previous page. Dealer became consignment after giving deposit. Not so friendly and knowledgeable sales. Take long time to reply you 

Neutral Newbie

@shaunlwl didn't manage to see them. As the office was closed. The shop is located outside roxy square but same building. Only manage to communicate via text. The interest rate seems high. You manage to communicate with them? 

Got quoted trade in price two weeks ago. Today saleman said price not valid anymore. His reason for initial quote was he had a buyer. Can like that meh?

On 1/5/2021 at 2:00 PM, mesmeriz3 said:

Yeah its a beemer. I’ll see what i can do with this but since the car is left with a few more years of coe i am thinking of accepting my fate :(. I found ways to bypass the bluetooth music issue (using aux cable/ bluetooth to fm transmitter, etc). However im really inclined to write in to small claims regarding this car and the dealership. It’s with gen capital fyi. Oh and just yesterday the fan belt, battery and water pump broke. Just on my third week with this car. Fml.

Anybody else got reviews for Gen Capital? Planning to get a second hand car from them.

Key doubts i have...

1.This dealer does car rental, i am afraid the cars they are selling are used for rental?

2.Complaint from above quote

3. Anybody else can share any personal experiences? Whether good or bad.

Cheers

On 9/9/2021 at 11:36 AM, Hamburger said:

For those who understand mandarin. Worthwhile to watch. 

If he operates in sgp, I will buy my next COE car from him.😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2