TOC

Toapayohkid

someone shared this with me on whether sda should be given a break. obviously toc is out to get sda just like they were out to get pap, but media is always biased what, like temasek times out to get wp. the activist who is hired to run toc election coverage, my guess from the issues toc focused on, a gay activist, or from twc2, mauruah, acres or function 8. is it a big deal?

TOC

↡ Advertisement

someone shared this with me on whether sda should be given a break. obviously toc is out to get sda just like they were out to get pap, but media is always biased what, like temasek times out to get wp. the activist who is hired to run toc election coverage, my guess from the issues toc focused on, a gay activist, or from twc2, mauruah, acres or function 8. is it a big deal?

TOC

This sounds like a lot of sour grapes to me, and considering the way that TRE is covering the election, I think it is a case of pots accusing kettles.

Further more, I do think that TOC is emerging as a much more "credible and balanced" (albiet anti-establishment) voice than TRE, so it feels to me like there is a large amount of green eyes colouring this post.

yah, without doubt, like in business where rivals sabo one another. public house at the moment is more sdp, toc is more wp for now. some time back reported remy choo helping with wp. quite interesting bias behind the "objective" news sites!

yah, without doubt, like in business where rivals sabo one another. public house at the moment is more sdp, toc is more wp for now. some time back reported remy choo helping with wp. quite interesting bias behind the "objective" news sites!

So we have MSM backing the PAP and the online platforms backing each of their chosen opposition parties. Sounds good.

I think Desmond Lim has undermined SDA's campaign

errrrr....can summarise the video for us or not? fell [sleeping][sleeping][sleeping] after the 1st 10 secs lei......... :D

errrrr....can summarise the video for us or not? fell [sleeping][sleeping][sleeping] after the 1st 10 secs lei......... :D

if bayee go in, i vote.... [laugh] [laugh]

his enunciation is somewhat comical.

by his reasoning, then he might as well contest the BE as individual candidaet rather than as representative from political party.

by his reasoning, then he might as well contest the BE as individual candidaet rather than as representative from political party.

some people thought they heard "intercourse" at 3 mins 09 secs of the clip. [laugh]

Suggest you turn on the Auto "english" caption when watching his video. It's really funny.

↡ Advertisement