The New Lexus LS

Thaiyotakamli

Do you mean the Reg # S1 is now Lexus LS? If so, wonder our President will be driven in a new Bentley or RR?

It's SN1. The actual car won't usually display SN1 though, it will be on civilian plates for security reasons. But which civilian white LS460L will have a white S80 in front and a white XC90 behind with flashing blue lights and outriders?

Vehicle No.: SN1

Vehicle Type: E18 - Road Tax Exempted Company Car (Single Rate)

Vehicle Attachment 1: With Sun Roof

Vehicle Scheme: Government

Vehicle Make: TOYOTA

Vehicle Model: LEXUS LS460L AUTO

Chassis No.: JTHGL46F105047449

Propellant: Petrol

Engine No.: 1UR0304501

Engine Capacity: 4608 cc

Maximum Laden Weight: 2445 kg

Unladen Weight: 2065 kg

Year Of Manufacture: 2012

Original Registration Date: 03 Dec 2012

Lifespan Expiry Date: -

COE Category: B - Car (1601cc & above)

Quota Premium: $85,801.00

COE Expiry Date: 02 Dec 2022

PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 02 Dec 2022

Inspection Due Date: 02 Dec 2015

Intended Transfer Date: 20 Feb 2014

CO2 Emission: 249.00 g/km

CEVS Rebate Utilised Amount: -

↡ Advertisement

That is true. Last gen LS was quite "Ah pek". This is much better. Again like Audi, BMW, Lexus also started standardising their models with signature grills / lines. At the end, most of the models look alike at certain angle! In this regard, MB is doing a very good job!

This is a personal view of mine - merc will always retain their ahpek look intentionally, can't afford to chase away ahpeks who just like to buy them..... Including a few prematured ahpeks :D :D

Even with AMG dressings, still ahpek... Maybe an ahpek in his own style of fliplop or hipster clothing.... Still ahpek from miles away... No offence, I couldn't be always right though :D

This is a personal view of mine - merc will always retain their ahpek look intentionally, can't afford to chase away ahpeks who just like to buy them..... Including a few prematured ahpeks :D :D

Even with AMG dressings, still ahpek... Maybe an ahpek in his own style of fliplop or hipster clothing.... Still ahpek from miles away... No offence, I couldn't be always right though :D

dunno whether CLS considered ah pek car? [rolleyes]

Hello, may I know any ex and current Lexus owners here? I need 30 Lexus owners to do a survey for my school project. Anyone can help? Please response. Thank you.

[wave][nod][scholar]

Regards

Christine

i driving a 2nd hand 2006 IS250, i think it's the best of 7cars i ever owned. Nothing beats their reliability, trouble free. The comfort level is top notch too.

dunno whether CLS considered ah pek car? [rolleyes]

LOL, good question :D

They still, to my eyes, intentionally make the new CLS look matured/ahpek to retain their customers, and perhaps gain a few converts with similar taste in their purchase of this particular model (these converts most likely have other more youthful looking cars at home)

Branding it ahpek is not necessarily a non-compliment. :D

Somehow the new or old CLS just don't give the youthful look, but don't ask me the specifics what makes a car look youthful coz it's just my feels and nothing more. [:)]

out of the 11 cars dat i drove b4, the is250 has got the worst interior finishing. dunno wat kind of rubbish material they use but the dash board and door panels felt like some one poured orange juice across- sticky all the time. best of all the dash board is disintegrating slowly and a slight scratch wif the fingernails and a chunck of it will come off.

out of the 11 cars dat i drove b4, the is250 has got the worst interior finishing. dunno wat kind of rubbish material they use but the dash board and door panels felt like some one poured orange juice across- sticky all the time. best of all the dash board is disintegrating slowly and a slight scratch wif the fingernails and a chunck of it will come off.

ya, that was a problem but lexus has learned. the new GS is leather all around.

Ya, does that apply to GS300 also? Seems markx uses the same material. I also dunno how to solve this problem, everytime park under the sun come back sure sticky one :( sian

Damn................and i can't afford it :(

When COE drop back to 10k maybe got chance.

Damn................and i can't afford it :(

When COE drop back to 10k maybe got chance.

bro, go do after market leather wrap lar. i see some people did it and seems quite happy with it.

infact for that kind of price range for is250 dun u think they shd at least wrap it wif some other materials?

Ya, does that apply to GS300 also? Seems markx uses the same material. I also dunno how to solve this problem, everytime park under the sun come back sure sticky one :( sian

gs300 dun seem to hv that complaint. as for mark x, they use diff material. but the dash board is prone to cracking. another prob altogether.

mine park under sun or not oso sticky. tamade. now i dun dare clean the dashboard too often liao. juz incase half of the dash board dislodge. lol