Who will be the next Prime Minister after LHL?

Ah_Zai

Current front-runners:

Chan Chun Sing, 43

Tan Chuan-Jin, 43

Lawrence Wong, 41

Heng Swee Keat, 52

Since LHL says he intends to step down in 2020, that means the next gen must be ready to take over in 7 years.

Let's be realistic, while PAP may lose a few more seats in 2016, barring a catastrophe they will still be in power.

Current front-runners:

Chan Chun Sing, 43

Tan Chuan-Jin, 43

Lawrence Wong, 41

Heng Swee Keat, 52

Since LHL says he intends to step down in 2020, that means the next gen must be ready to take over in 7 years.

Let's be realistic, while PAP may lose a few more seats in 2016, barring a catastrophe they will still be in power.

if CCS i better dun bet my life here [:p]

Let's see who is the next defence minister or finance minister or education minister. These are key portfolio to test a potential PM.

At the moments, it looks like CCS is the front runner. He has a leg in mindef now. Mr. Heng will be a good DPM

The next gen of the familee member how old huh?...still studying? ....

With the current anti-familee sentiments running in Singapore, it would be advisable for 3rd gen familee members to shy away from politics for now.

We all can see how "meritocratic" the country has been so far, what with so many familee members in the high posts; but for a 3rd gen familee member to enter parliament now is to confirm, stamp and chop that nepotism rather than "meritocracy" is the actual rule.

I can tell you that Chan Chun Sing has been hand picked by LKY to be the next PM.

He will eventually take over the Tanjong Pagar GRC and all of LKY hardcore grassroots in that ward.

I personally don't like him and they know ground feedback is not fantastic, so there is some issue there.

Edited by Aventador

I can tell you that Chan Chun Sing has been hand picked by LKY to be the next PM.

He will eventually take over the Tanjong Pagar GRC and all of LKY hardcore grassroots in that ward.

I personally don't like him and they know ground feedback is not fantastic, so there is some issue there.

Chan chun sing is the type of men all guys admire. 40s plus but talk, look, behave like a 21 year old punk.

Let's see who is the next defence minister or finance minister or education minister. These are key portfolio to test a potential PM.

At the moments, it looks like CCS is the front runner. He has a leg in mindef now. Mr. Heng will be a good DPM

Tan Chuan Jin is ok. Heng Swee Keat is a c--k, forget it.

Edited by Beehive3783

Wow really ah :blink:

↡ Advertisement