ZC Swift/Swift Sport Random Chit Chat Thread v2.0

Popok

to cmcrazy

not trying to offend anyone here... bbk is the most basic mod before anything else and yes its a little expensive for most (can buy 2nd hand if budget is tight)... but there is this saying... no $$$ no honey... no $$$ dont mod...

Cheers

the stock brakes are more than adequate. changing intake & exhaust doesnt have that much gains, that warrants a bbk.

I dont think bbk is a basic mod. Changing to better rotors & better pads is gd enough an upgrade for a swift sport.

to cmcrazy

not trying to offend anyone here... bbk is the most basic mod before anything else and yes its a little expensive for most (can buy 2nd hand if budget is tight)... but there is this saying... no $$$ no honey... no $$$ dont mod...

Cheers

the stock brakes are more than adequate. changing intake & exhaust doesnt have that much gains, that warrants a bbk.

I dont think bbk is a basic mod. Changing to better rotors & better pads is gd enough an upgrade for a swift sport.

haaa maybe been mixing around with many experience seniors... always asking me to watch this watch that dont over mod, etc. That being said, I am still appreciative over their advice.

Cheers

Get a final drive! :D Cheers to v2 of this thread!

wah bro final drive, gearbox mod..i dont dare do..ahhahaha

you on final drive?

Bro Popok

Some seniors did write report on swiftclub that to be better in low end, a 5.1 FD + some aftermarket clutch system, you will see differences for sure, but i remember him saiding this of cos will burn more fuel and very noisy, tradeoff for performance i guess. you can read swiftclub the whole day just to know more on all these performance stuffs. for me i only do cosmetic mods and very minor mods.

Bro Carbine-

I am on champion twin filter, what i can said that the engine can breathe easily and every service maintence just ask ur mechanics to dry blow it, can use for life, dont need to change air fliter anymore, go get one from bro eds and do throttle body cleaning(SGD 45) + this champion filter(100 SGD if i am not wrong) and u will feel your swift immediately back to the condition the first time you brought it. Cheers, if you want his no. i can give u.

Edited by Alvin1988

Bro Popok

Some seniors did write report on swiftclub that to be better in low end, a 5.1 FD + some aftermarket clutch system, you will see differences for sure, but i remember him saiding this of cos will burn more fuel and very noisy, tradeoff for performance i guess. you can read swiftclub the whole day just to know more on all these performance stuffs. for me i only do cosmetic mods and very minor mods.

Bro Carbine-

I am on champion twin filter, what i can said that the engine can breathe easily and every service maintence just ask ur mechanics to dry blow it, can use for life, dont need to change air fliter anymore, go get one from bro eds and do throttle body cleaning(SGD 45) + this champion filter(100 SGD if i am not wrong) and u will feel your swift immediately back to the condition the first time you brought it. Cheers, if you want his no. i can give u.

hi bro,

yup there will be differences, you're basically shifting the powerband lower, therefore acceleration faster and the cost of topspeed..then again, how often would you need topspeed..after fd, can install 5th gear kit to lower the rpm at 5th gear.

Speaking of final drive.

any bros out there knows whether a zc11s, 1.3m swift can do a final drive?

or maybe changing to a sss gearbox?

its jus stuffs i read at forums, hearing gossips and such.

so wanna ask u guys for opinions and views.

thanks! [:)]

Neutral Newbie

anyone on rrp rom ecu?

For basic intake and exhaust mod, is there a difference with this ecu?

yes there is a difference... i am running on this.. :wub:

yes there is a difference... i am running on this.. :wub:

contemplating should i do it.. :blink:

what are your mods done with your rrp ecu?

Hi guys,need your kind advise on some matters.recently i have been driving my zc11 and realise that upon coming to a complete stop my whole car will vibrate and the rpm will drop frm idling range of about 8k rpm to abt 6k rpm.was wondering what could be the cause of this issue and how to rectify.thanks for all kind advise from you guys.

Cheers~

Hi guys,need your kind advise on some matters.recently i have been driving my zc11 and realise that upon coming to a complete stop my whole car will vibrate and the rpm will drop frm idling range of about 8k rpm to abt 6k rpm.was wondering what could be the cause of this issue and how to rectify.thanks for all kind advise from you guys.

Cheers~

i suppose is 0.8k drop to 0.6k... 8k rpm idling. then your redline shld be 20k. hahaha

throttle body dirty. go clean it

↡ Advertisement